Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come on in, I don't bite...much. [M/F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsyium_fields

Meteorite
So, this is my first request thread! I don't have many rules, except that if you want to do something that's very, erm, out there, that we need to discuss it before playing. Other than that, I'm pretty care free about stuff. I usually play female characters that are a bit on the eccentric side, or shy, bookish, waifs with a streak of rebelliousness and even dominance when provoked.

I can play/try...

Students (particularly, High School or College students)
Witches*
Fighters
Thieves
Rebels*
Bookworms*
Voodoo priestesses (especially, if the rp takes place in the South during the Reconstruction era)
Foreigners
Warriors
Weres
Runaway slave-girls*

I've never really played a rough and tumble mistress, and I can't stand hurting someone too bad or to the point of suffering, so hardcore beatings may not be what you find with me. I don't mind some rough-sex, but I'd prefer a partner that's willing to switch the dom/sub roles, accordingly.

Time periods/Settings...

*Medieval Fantasy (Tolkeinesque, DnD)
*Modern, preferably realistic (Not, that I don't mind any fantasy elements. Superpowers make anything good!)
*1960's-70's era (realistic, but a touch of fantastical elements won't be so bad, such as werewolves and vampires)
*1990's (Hey, why not? ;D)
*The New World
*Western
*Segoku Jidai (Japan before the edo-era)
*Edo-era Japan (Samurais. 'nuff said)
*Ancient Rome/Egypt/Greece
*The Future
*Steampunk
*Cyberpunk
Anything else?

I like story-driven plots and not just, you know, sex. I'd like to think that sex in a plot is like a reward, an accomplishment! Then again, I'm not against a quickie rp, whatsoever! But in all seriousness, I love stories and I love storytelling, to me, there's nothing sexier than a good book and the man that pulls it out of my hands, bends me over, and...*CENSORED* XD

Plots [There's only one, for now, check back for more!]

"The 100,000 Dollar Girl"

*Pairing: Rebellious Slave/Lycanthrope Warrior
Siba is a Black slave girl [about late teens-early twenties in age], owned by a kindly, and recently widowed fortune-seeker who treats her as if she were her own daughter. After six months of exploring whatever the West had in store for her late husband's businesses, she [the Mistress] has decided to settle within a small mining town filled with new prospects and promises of gold and prosperity (and hopefully, a new husband). Siba, a free spirit and a bit of a risk-taker, takes long walks and ventures into Indian Country, ignoring the warnings she is given about the people beyond the mining town.

Until one night...once Siba overhears her Mistress' plans on marrying her off to a merchant's ranch-hand, she runs off into the night and finally crossing over into Indian Country where she bumps into an exiled warrior with a temper and strikes a deal with him; travel with her to Canada and in return, she'll reward him with money and food. The morning after, her mistress finds Siba gone and, believing the girl to be kidnapped, or even worse, killed, offers 100,000 in cash to the first person who brings Siba (and her kidnapper) home.

Along the way, they meet strange characters such as witches, bandits, traveling Shinigamis, Carnival workers, and vampire prostitutes who are willing to capture the young Siba and collect the bounty on her's and her 'kidnapper's' heads.

And did I mention that the exiled warrior is a lycanthrope? That's a particularly important part of the storyline.

To make matters even worse for the odd duo, there seems to be a strong indication of feelings on both sides. Much to their dismay.

A question if I may, miss Elsyium. I noticed that you had cyberpunk on your list of dos. Are you familiar with the Shadowrun tabletop role play universe by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom