Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keane's Den of Delights (Sixth Floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty Rage

Supernova
From the moment one enters the sixth floor apartment that Keane calls home, they are greeted by a modern marvel of a living space. Black, white, and gray tend to dominate the entire place, with some color thrown in here and there just to break the monotony a bit. Upon entering the living room area, people will notice immediately the sleek, sexy furniture and the large plasma TV mounted on the wall. The space offers a place to relax while sill being quite stylish. Three nicely designed sofas decorate the space, two white, the other black with matching ottomans, and matching end tables with a coffee table below the TV.

Wandering into he kitchen area, one finds a rounded counter with all the amenities needed, including a cooking range, oven, small fridge, and plenty of cabinet storage. The entire design of the kitchen is rather aerodynamic, and the furniture reflects it as well, with shapely seats around the edges of the counter.

Moving through the door to Keane's bedroom is where people will find one of the most impressive sights. The comfortable and stylish bed is set on a large round pedestal of marble, and behind it is a rise, reached by a small flight of steps, where the mini-bar can be found for those wonderful private parties the Assistant Manager is known for.

Connected to the bedroom, and the living room, is the bathroom. Yet another testament to creative design, it looks almost like something one would expect to find in a futuristic setting. The shower is enclosed by a rounded door, the whole thing seeming more like a cylinder shaped chamber than anything. The corner tub offers plenty of room for two to enjoy a relaxing bath, among other activities, and even the counters have a sleek, aerodynamic curve to them.

When one steps into Keane's living space, he or she is invited into a modern wonder that promises much fun and pleasure...

The ringing of the elevator doors sounded down the sixth floor hall before they slid open and Keane stepped out carrying a kicking and screaming little sister over his shoulder. Within moments, he was at the door to his living quarters, sliding his key card through the slot as the door clicked, unlocking for him to enter. Holding her firmly with one arm, the other hand grabbed the handle and turned it, then he pushed the door open and stepped inside. Using his foot, he kicked back to shut the door and went straight through the apartment to his bedroom.

Once in his room, he stepped up to the bed and dropped Chastity rather unceremoniously onto the mattress before dropping her shirt and turning to walk toward the bathroom. "I need a shower. Stay there." It wasn't really like she was going anywhere, since the door could only be opened with his key card. "Or come sit and chat, whatever. You're not leaving this apartment until we talk." He began removing his coat, tossing it aside before he kicked off his shoes and stepped into the bathroom, turning the light on and moving to start the shower so it could warm up.

He then grabbed a towel and set it on the edge of the tub before he began to systematically remove the rest of his clothes, leaving the door open for his sister to speak to him through it or follow, whatever she chose to do. He didn't even care at that point, too infuriated to even consider modesty. Tossing clothes in the hamper as he removed them, he opened the shower door and stepped in, closing it behind him as he propped his hands on the wall and closed his eyes to let the warm water rush over him for a moment, soothing him a bit. "Seriously? You go to work at a strip club...that I happen to be a manager at? And what part of you thought this would be okay?"

Chastity was beyond furious and when he went to dump her on the bed, she dug her nails into his back and hoped that he felt the sting before she dropped the bed with a slight squeak. The bed was surprisingly soft and she almost sank down into it before it reformed under her to bring her back up. She didn't bounce, thankfully, but her breasts jiggled at the movement.

Completely disregarding her shirt, she crawled off of the bed and went after him to possibly beat the shit out of him or some sense into him, she couldn't decide which. At least that is what she wanted to do, but he was the one who trained her to fight in the first place and she had never surpassed him, unless she got dirty. However, she had a secret weapon now, that she knew he wouldn't know about. "Stay here? STAY HERE?! Are you fucking kidding me you right bastard! You just kidnapped me in the middle of my show, smelling like a hooker. Fuck you, Keane. Go back to hell where you belong." She tried to stalk after him, but the six inch heels made it hard, so she stopped and slipped them off, then threw them at him as he disrobed. Honestly, she didn't know what she was more angry at; the fact that the first time they saw each other in two years was either her half naked in front of him or him smelling like another woman. Her teeth grounded in jealousy.

Walking into the bathroom after him, she growled low in her throat with annoyance and something else, something that was unidentified. "How in the fuck was I supposed to know?! I haven't been here for two damn years and it wasn't like the person who HIRED me, mentioned that you also happened to work here. Lay that on them, not me, you arrogant jackass. I will just leave and go to another club." She turned around to look at the wall when she first walked in and noticed him undressing, but secretly, she watched him from the corner of her eye in the mirror. Still attracted to him like she always had been. Yet now... now she just wanted nothing more than to possibly rip him apart, not in a good way either. She had built him up to be the perfect man and he had disappointed her, even while he body hummed with a low thrum of excitement.

When he stepped into the shower, she turned around and walked to the hamper, starting to pull his clothing out and dig threw them to find the key that would release her from his sleek and masculine prison. She finally found the key and made a small triumphant sound, then walked out of the bathroom, grabbing the towel that he had taken out to wrap around her for when she got back down to the club to grab her things. She bent down and grabbed her heels, then walked through the bedroom.

Keane hadn't seen his sister watching him from the corner of her eye as he undressed, having never realized she felt that sort of attraction to him. When he had finally made it into the shower, he could see her through the smoked glass of the curved door, and so he watched her, finding it hard to tear his gaze away from those beautiful bare breasts accented by the way the open cupped bra pushed them up and forward. He actually felt himself stirring a bit between the legs as he soaped his groin and scrubbed thoroughly. Had he never noticed just how alluring she was before then? Of course, he'd never seen her like that before, so it was hard to say.

He was in the process of rinsing when she found the card, then grabbed his towel and bolted. Pursing his lips, he pushed the door open and was out and after her in an instant, running much easier on bare feet than she did thanks to longer and stronger legs. The bathroom floor was smooth, though, and the wetness of his body made him slip a bit, but he managed to keep his footing and caught her in the bedroom, practically tackling her onto the bed in all of his wet, naked glory. Wrestling with her for a moment, he finally got her arms pinned as he held her wrists above her head, glaring down at her and not even considering the way his groin pressed between her legs.

"Don't fucking run away from me," he told her through clenched teeth. It was a strange transformation for him, usually being the most level-headed person in the room, but she had managed to actually anger him, which was no small accomplishment. It was also becoming fairly obvious that other things were far from small as well as he pulled his knees up a bit to get more leverage as he still held her down, the motion pressing his semi-hard member into the thin material of her thong, and of course, what was beneath it. "I'm just trying to look out for you, like I always have. All I ever tried to do was take care of you, and I left because it was best for you."

When she was tackled down to the bed, she screamed in frustration and tried to weasel her way out from under the wet nakedness of his body. It was all in vain though, she was made delicate, he was made strong and she was caught. The way he had her hands pinned above her head thrusted her breasts forward as if in offering and it annoyed her. The fact that they were both naked, or nearly so, in her case, had not escaped her notice and her body heated. She could feel the press of his groin against her clothed pussy, yet she blamed the dampness that soaked her white panties on him being wet and naked, and she honestly tried to disillusion herself to the truth. He was in fact her older brother, for Heaven's sake. It was wrong to want him as she did.

Thanks to her many hours of stretching and practice to become the perfect ballerina, she stretched one of her legs upwards and wrapped it over his shoulder and around the front of his neck. This caused his semi-hard erection to press more firmly into her through the panties and she let out a little growl of frustration, anger, and hidden pleasure. "Get the hell off of me, you barbarian!" Her chest heaved with every word uttered and her face was molten red from trying to struggle free. Her eyes glowed, but between one blink and the next it was gone as if it had never been there. "Don't give me that self righteous crap about trying to protect and take care of me. You fucking left me behind as if I was nothing, all so that you could screw whatever walked by without feeling guilty. I left so I could get the hell away from you and all of my memories and feelings. If I'd known that you would be working here, I never would have taken the job, so thank whomever the fuck hired me. The last thing I needed was to be around you again when I just regained my damn control."

She bucked under him, trying to dislodge him, even while her leg was still wrapped around his neck. It only managed to force his body closer to hers and her lips pressed together hard so that she wouldn't form an expression.

The more Chastity tried to struggle against him, and the more creative she seemed to become in her attempts, the more she seemed to tease herself as well as him. Keane growled a bit as she went off yet again about who he was sleeping with, having to wonder just why it seemed to bother her so much. Despite the strength of her leg as it wrapped up and over his shoulder to try and push him away, he was just too strong, and held her firmly, now trapped in an even more awkward position beneath him. "Regained your control from what?" He pressed even further, trapping her leg against her body, though the effort also caused other spots to get a bit more intimate in their contact.

"And why does it matter to you who I'm fucking? Isn't it my prerogative? So why are you so pissy about whether or not I have sex with whoever I choose?" It was indeed curious that she seemed more upset about that than anything. "I always looked out for you. You were always the center of my world, and still are, but honestly, you didn't need me anymore. I had my reasons for leaving, but if I truly thought you needed me then I would have stayed. I had all the confidence in the world in you, though, and you didn't need me doting over you and watching over your shoulder anymore, so I decided to go out and experience the world for myself!" He continued to keep her firmly pinned until she at least calmed down a bit, his own eyes seeming to flash brightly for a moment before he blinked and they seemed normal once more.

"You'd almost think you were jealous or something," he growled, becoming quite frustrated with her attitude, and perhaps at the fact that he couldn't control the arousal he was feeling from their contact, though he tried to fight it off and ignore it. He'd never really seen her as a woman before tonight. He was the doting, overprotective brother, and she was his baby sister, and seeing her all grown up and flaunting it so willingly had perhaps awakened a realization that he didn't want to face. Chastity was a gorgeous and alluring woman. "Why are you so angry about who I spend my time with? Why does it matter who I fuck?"

She kept on struggling in vain against him, "It is none of your damn business from what. If you were half as attentive as you claim to be, you would have known, Keane. I left so it wouldn't ruin our family. And I gave up my damn life to keep it, not like I'm going to tell you and spill now." She kept on moving under him to try and get free. With one leg up and wrapped around him, she brought her other leg inwards. She forced her leg between their bodies and started to move it upwards, running it over his balls and cock, up his stomach, and end at his chest where she tried to push upwards and pull him by his neck at the same time. Her body almost doing a pretzel around and against him. The new position caused his cock to be dislodged and it partially slapped against the thin opening where the cloth turned into the string at the very end of her opening and she squeaked at the feel of it. However, the new position also compressed her diaphragm and she had a hard time breathing, even though she wouldn't let up. "Arrogant. Ass."

She pushed again with her bottom leg and it moved her lower body upwards against his. Dragging the dampness of her undies against his stomach. However, with her hands still pinned by him, she was stuck and unless she wanted to do a forced handstand, which could potentially break something on him or herself, she had to get free. "It never mattered who you were fucking you, jerk. Only that you came around me with the damn smell on your body. Do you know how distasteful it is to come around your little sister smelling like sex, even when you gave me all of those damn sex talks. God, you fucking beat one of my exes to the ground after you found out he tried. Bloody. Damn. Hypocrite."

When he spoke of her possibly being jealous, she stilled and her body dropped back down to the bed as if the fight had gone out of her. The leg around his throat was the first thing that dropped away and the one holding his body out stayed where it was. A pained expression crossed her face before she quickly hid it and moving her body, she dug her knees into one side of the bed and turned so that she would be face down so that he couldn't see her face. It burned her wrists to do so, but she kept on turning. Coming up to her knees under him, with her arms still pinned above her, she tugged and her hands went white. Her voice came out from the curtain of her hair. "Get. Off. Of. Me. NOW." Without waiting for him to reply, she threw her lower body upwards, with a leg wrapped through his and for a second they were airborne with only their hands on the bed before he landed on his back and she landed on top of him. He may be strong, but no one should ever underestimate the strength of a ballerina. Again, she tugged at her wrists. "Keane, let me go, damn it."

Keane wasn't sure how it happened, but somewhere in the process of her ranting, Chastity had managed to flip them over so that he was on his back and she sat on top of him, her struggling to get her hands free causing her to grind against him. Realizing he had to put a stop to it before he was pushed a bit too far, he released her wrists, letting her have them back as his hands fell away, palms open as if to call for a truce. "Okay, okay. Just...calm down and talk to me," he told her, moving his arms to the sides so he could work them behind him as he propped on his elbows.

"And by the way, I wouldn't be naked if someone hadn't snatched my towel when she had a shirt right here she could have grabbed," he joked as he looked up at her, hoping the attempt at humor would help to lighten her spirits a bit and calm her anger. "I'm sorry I ruined your show. I guess the overprotective, doting brother came out in me when I saw you up there. I'd never seen you in that light before, and I didn't want to admit my little sister had grown into a beautiful woman that any man would die for a chance with." His words were calm and honest as he spoke them, figuring the truth would be best in helping to calm her down.

"I was right earlier, though. You don't need me now. You're a grown woman, and don't need your brother doting on you and growling at any man who looks at you."

Chastity turned around so that she could face him, one leg on each side of him. The feel of his cock pressing against her butt made moisture gather between her legs and she ignored the sensation the best that she could. Hoping that he wouldn't pick up on it. When he raised himself up sightly, his face was leveled with her breasts and her nipples started to harden as thoughts popped into her head, she crossed her arms over them. She tried to ignore that too. Giving an indulgent sniff, she would not meet his eyes, but stayed looking at something else, anything else. "Thank you."

She looked over at the spot on his bed where her shirt lay and her lips pulled down into annoyance. "Yes, well, if you weren't such an ass, I wouldn't have just ignored it. I highly doubt my own brother wants to see me naked." The last part of it was filled with such bitterness and self loathing that it almost choked her. She admitted to herself a long time ago, that there was no one as good as her brother in this world, and that he was the only man for her. The term 'Brother Worship' had nothing on her. That is why she got so damn angry whenever she could smell another woman on him. So angry that one day, she packed her shit and left, without saying goodbye to anyone and had been gone for two years. Well, those two years, she came back a changed person, in more ways than one. When he complimented her, her heart thudded hard in her chest and she took a moment before she could learn to breathe again. "You still owe me for ruining my show. Thank you." It came out somewhat begrudgingly and a blush stained her cheeks, but she meant it.

When he said that she didn't need him anymore, her head snapped back to look at him and fire burned in her eyes. She let her arms fall to the sides, then raised up one hand to trace it along his jaw before she leaned in and kissed him, her lips feather soft and light against his in a chaste kiss that should never be shared between siblings. Pulling back, a tear trailed down her cheek. "No, my darling foolish brother, you're wrong. I will always need you." With that, she stood up and walked over him without stepping on him, swiping up the key as she hopped off of the bed and walked out of his room. This time, without stopping to grab her things.

Keane had watched as Chastity covered herself, part of him feeling disappointment at being deprived of his view of her beautiful breasts. As she stated she doubted he wanted to see her naked, he furrowed his brow a bit at the realization that it was just the opposite, and he'd been enjoying the sight quite a bit. What really got him, though, was her tone. She had sounded so bitter about it, as if she wanted him to enjoy the sight of her naked. He had to wonder if it was simply wishful thinking on his part. Pursing his lips gently, he started to open his mouth to tell her she was wrong, and then she told him he owed her for ruining her how.

"I know," he replied, offering a somewhat sheepish grin. "I'm sorry about that. And it was a great show too. I'm fairly certain there wasn't a limp dick in the room," he joked, though it was also true, since even his own had began to stir a bit at the sight of her. He was about to say something else when she lowered her arms, letting him see her magnificent breasts once more, his attention suddenly drawn to them as the words left his mind. And then she kissed him. It wasn't an innocent kiss either, but something that was a bit steamy. It was a kiss that a sister didn't give a brother, and as she pulled away, he pursed his lips gently in disappointment.

When she got up and grabbed his card, turning and exiting the bedroom, he scrambled to his feet and was after her in a flash. Catching her easily enough, since she was walking this time, he turned her to face him, grabbed her, and hoisted her over his shoulder once more, as if they were about to go through the same routine all over again. This time, though, when he threw her onto the bed, he crawled over her immediately and lowered himself to her, pressing his lips to hers firmly, claiming them in a kiss that was even less appropriate than the one she had given him, and could have been considered downright steamy as his tongue teased at her lips, daring hers to come and play.

When he came after her and hoisted her back over his shoulder again, she didn't know what to think. She knew that this time wasn't with anger, but with something else. Although, she could have done without the sack of potato's feeling. He could have just grabbed her hand and lead her there, it would have been more romantic that way. Of course, this wasn't about romance though, it was about fulfilling a dark need. There was a secret that she still had from him, but it would be a surprising if they actually had sex. She had no idea of how far he would be willing to take it. Since they were, after all, siblings.

She was thrown onto the bed once more and was going to get back up when he crawled over her and lowered himself down. Her body quivered in delight at the feel of him over her and when his lips meet hers she groaned low in her throat with unbridled pleasure. Her arms came up to wrap around his neck and when he teased her lips, her tongue came out to meet his. Their tongues sparred and she pulled his into her mouth and sucked on it, mimicking the acts of what she could do to other parts of his body. One covered foot ran up the back of his leg from his ankle up to the back of his buttocks, her whole leg pressed against his body and she pushed his groin that much more closer to hers. As one hand ran down his back opposite of her leg, then other was tangled in his hair, making the kiss harder and deeper.

As Chastity deepened the kiss, sucking on his tongue a bit, Keane knew she was presenting him with an example to get his mind racing. He wasn't even sure what had possessed him to act in this way, but there was no chance that he was backing out after getting such a response from her. As her leg moved around him, her foot gliding up to his buttocks and pressing into him to cause his groin to push against her more, he gladly went along with it, drawing his knees up a bit and pushing his hips even tighter to her, grinding a bit as his growing erection rubbed against her damp panties.

Moaning against her lips, he pulled away from them and began to kiss along her jawline before moving to her neck, biting at her gently, teasing her soft skin with his teeth. He then sucked her earlobe between his lips and nibbled on it sensually before releasing it, turning his head a bit to whisper to her. "I'll definitely make up for ruining your show," he promised seductively, his lips returning to her neck as he kissed and bit gently at her skin once more. He then began to move his arms beneath her, arching her body up so her beautiful breasts were pushed high for him to devour them.

Kissing at the gentle, perfect swell at the top, he worked his lips down one breast until he captured her nipple with his mouth, his teeth grazing the rosy bud before his tongue swept in to swirl around it erotically, soothing any sting his teeth might have caused. After spending several minutes going back and forth with this process until he was certain the nipple was as hard as it could get, he pulled away and blew on it, letting his breath cool the moisture from his mouth to give it the final touch before moving to the other side and giving it the same affection.

Lightening shot through her body when he pushed his hardening erection against her, wishing like hell that her panties either weren’t there or just pushed to the side. She like the idea of him just moving them over to the side and sliding his cock into her. God, for so many years she had wanted and craved this. Two years with not touching or feeling anyone nor even letting her touch herself. Whenever she had gotten the urges, she would feel an almost electric shock reminding her that she had to be pure. Yet, now, here in this room with the man, the brother, she had craved since she was a girl overrode all of her senses and both sides of her being could feel the pleasure and wanted to dive head long into the most taboo of sins.

A moan passed from her lips, low and filled with feminine pleasure as he kissed down her jaw. When he bit her neck lightly, she purred. When he teased her earlobe, she couldn’t help but to giggle at the sensation, she had always been ticklish there. As he whispered to her, a shiver ran down her spine and made her body twist and arch under his, goose bumps of excitement breaking out over her skin. “I can’t wait for you to show me how you will, Keane.” A wicked part of her still wanted to call him big brother, to feel that thrill of it being taboo, but she didn’t want him to stop what he was doing, in case he changed his mind. Yet, she wanted him to remember who he was touching, who he was making love to with his mouth. Not just any woman, but that she was his little sister and she was the reason his cock was getting hard.

As he teased and tormented her breasts, her ass wiggled from side to side, and pressed down into the bed, causing the head of his cock to rub against her clit. She cry out at the pleasure and rolled her hips against him, the side of her thong becoming slightly dislodged and she could feel part of his cock rub against the wetness of her pussy lips. It was so slow and so good, but she didn’t want to have to wait as he tortured her, she wanted to feel him lost control and force his way past her panties were the tightness of her cunt would sheath the perfection that was his sword. She knew that she was wet enough for him, but it would be a tight fit, since she never wanted anything else but him to penetrate her. “Keane!” It was a plea that came from her need for him, the need to be filled and stretched, and fucked. She scored her nails down his back as he tortured her breasts with his skillful mouth, being unable to take it anymore; she pulled on his hair and brought his wet mouth back up to hers in a kiss so hot, she was surprised they didn’t burn.

Keane was pulled back to Chastity as his attention was torn from her breasts, their lips meeting in a heated kiss that he was certain would blister them, their tongues dancing erotically as he moaned softly against her mouth. There was no telling how long that kiss lasted, but eventually he realized he wanted more, needed more. Breaking the kiss, he began working his way down her body once more, kissing and nipping at her beautiful breasts again, though only briefly, for this time he had another target in mind. His lips continued down her abdomen as his fingers pushed the lacy thong aside to tease her slick pussy and swollen clit. Raising his head for a moment, he met her gaze and licked his lips, telling her exactly what he wanted.

Finally deciding those panties were in the way, he moved his hands to the sides of the thong and hooked his thumbs under the strings, then tugged them outward until they snapped. He then moved one hand to pull the remnants of the garment away, the other sliding under one of her thighs to lift it so he could pull her leg over his shoulder as he sat up on his knees. The hand that had removed the ruined thong then pulled the other leg up, his arms wrapping around her shapely thighs to hold her firmly, the new angle arching her lower body upward at an angle and pinning her shoulders to the mattress. Looking down at her, he licked his lips again before pulling her to him.

His tongue wasted no time on separating her pussy lips, tracing her slit as the tip sought out her clit and he began lapping at her hungrily. He couldn't recall tasting anything sweeter in that moment, and began to lose himself in the act as his tongue swirled and tickled at her sensitive bundle of nerves eagerly. Now and then he sucked it into his mouth, and she could feel his teeth just grazing against it while the tip of his skilled appendage worked on her with expert precision, and then he would release her to resume the hungry lapping. All the while his eyes held her in their intense gaze, watching her every expression and savoring every bounce and jiggle of her breasts as he sought to make her squirm uncontrollably.

He thought to make her squirm and squirm she did. His talented tongue played her like a violin with its strings strung to tight, she could feel as her juices poured out from her body to meet his hungry mouth. Her arms were spread out to regain even more balance as he worked her like magic. Teeth bit her bottom lip as she groaned, eyes half closed and dreamy as she watched him taste her, neck arched even at the odd position, and hands fisting into the bedding. Looking up at him and watching his tongue run over her made her eyes glow with an inner light that was something more than human.

Her tongue dragged over her bottom lip, wanting it to be him that she was licking and not an aftertaste from their kiss. Just as that thought crossed her mind, she tightened one leg around his shoulder, and moved the other to wrap around his side. She flipped them once again, so that he was on his back with her over him, she hadn't moved his mouth from its spot while she did so, but now, she raised up and turned herself around so that she was on her hands and knees looking down at the glory of his body. With her back bowed, she lowered her head and spun her tongue around his nipple, before kissing and biting it.

As she teased his chest with her mouth, lips, teeth, and tongue; her hand ran down over his stomach in a deep caress, feeling all of his hard ridges. Bypassing his cock, her hand continued down his thigh, before she dragged her nails lightly back up it to cup his balls. Her mouth trailed after her hand and she nipped at his muscles and hip bones. Unlike her hand, however, she went straight to his cock and she made a long lick up the shaft before she twirled her tongue around the head. After the first taste, she knew she wanted more and her mouth enclosed of the top of him, stretching her lips to their fullest in order to take him in. Sucking him down to his base, her eyes watered, but she relaxed her throat muscles and enjoyed the feel of him growing in her mouth. She sucked upwards, her tongue teasing against his flesh as she did so.

Keane had been caught pleasantly off guard by Chastity's maneuver, and before he could offer any sort of protest, he was on his back. She had then turned herself around, lowering her sweet sex to him once more, and then proved quite the contortionist as she arched herself enough to lick, bite, and kiss at his chest before working her way down. As he felt her hands gliding past his semi-hard length to his thighs, he felt the anticipation growing within his loins, wanting to feel her touch in that most delightful of spots as badly as he wanted to taste her more. His mouth immediately returned to pleasing her as his arms moved to capture her thighs once more, his tongue returning to her clit and resuming its prior task while she enjoyed his body a bit.

He then felt her hand cup his balls while she made her way down his abdomen with her mouth, flattening her body against him as she went, until finally he felt that sweet tongue tracing his shaft and head before she simply couldn't resist the urge to take more. Feeling her lips surround his cock as she began to engulf him, his body arched a bit beneath her as she swallowed him whole, an impressive feat given his long, thick member. Growling softly with delight against her pussy, sending a vibration through her, his efforts to please her increased to match what she was doing to him.

Bringing one arm around a bit more, he sank his forefinger into her pussy a bit, teasing her with the prospect of being filled by him soon enough, but the real goal was lubrication. Once he had coated the digit in her juices, he withdrew it, sinking his thumb into her next. The forefinger, however, began to trace her tight asshole, teasing it and pressing into it a bit before actually starting to sink in slowly, aided by the slippery juices that coated it. At the same time, his thumb remained planted in her wet cunt, pressing against her inner walls, finding all the sweet spots it could while his tongue and teeth assaulted her clit with increasing ferocity as he sought to pleasure and stimulate her in every way he could think of.

At the feel of his growl vibrating throughout her body from her pussy, her own need hummed against his cock in her mouth. Her hips moved undiluted against him and as she fucked his mouth with her cunt, she fucked his cock with her own mouth. It seemed as if neither of them could keep their bodies still as they became enraptured in the pleasure of each other. When his finger teased the inside of her pussy, she moaned and sucked on him harder, when he pulled it away she whimpered, only to cry out in surprise as he sank another finger into her tight wet heat and then the other lubricated one into her ass. "Oh God... Oh... Keane! Brother!" She screamed out at the feel of him working both of his fingers and her creamy juices flowed out of her cunt.

The pleasure was so much and that she couldn't help but rock back against his fingers and mouth. Her hips rolled in the pleasure and as he worked her, she worked him with her hand, kneeling up slightly so that she could use both hands. The one hand cupped his balls began to massage his heavy sac, alternating between soft caresses and semi-tight squeezes; hard enough so that he could feel it, but not hard enough that it would hurt. The middle finger of the hand stroked against his scrotum, adding even more pressure and pleasure. As that hand worked its circular magic, her other hand worked his shaft up and down, she tightened it at certain points as she came upwards when she could feel the veins. Leaning back down and still using both hands, she took him into her mouth again and began to start her own magic.

Soon it just wasn't enough and her body had already fallen apart once into a sweet release for him, but she needed him. Needed his thick hard cock working its way inside of her, pounding into her, filling her darkest desire and secret need. She wanted to have all of him in any and every way that they could possibly take each other. Wanted the feel of him breaking past her secret virginal barrier, to impale her on his cock. Needed him to take every hole and make it his, it was what she had been waiting years for, why she had never taken another. Always had she wanted her first to be her brother and any man that she had dated always fell short of him. "Brother, Keane, I need you. I need you!" Her voice was low and desperate, but came out on a cry of surrender.

Keane had been enjoying Chasity's reactions to all he had done, as well as the ample amounts of affection she had given his now hard member, and was delighted when she quivered and moaned in the throes of ecstasy. His already great arousal was taken to even greater heights, though, when she spoke to him. Something about the taboo nature of it got to him, and each time the word 'brother' came from her lips, rather than recoil, he became more aggressive. Finally, though, she said the words that he most wanted to hear in that moment of pure desire. She told him she needed him, and he didn't hesitate to push her off of him, though not to get away from her.

As he rolled her away, he sat up and helped her up as well, leading her into his lap so she was straddling his hips. Licking his lips to get the remnants of her juices from them, he pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss, letting her taste herself on him as their tongues danced erotically. When he finally broke that kiss, he looked into her eyes, his own mirroring the very desires she had voiced minutes before. "Then I'm yours," he told her, answering all of her questions about whether or not he felt the same. "I've always been yours."

He guided her hips, having her raise her body from his enough so he could take hold of his hard cock and hold it steady beneath her. He then looked up at her, the head pressing into the lips of her moist cunt, rubbing against them to get it lubricated enough for her to slide onto him. He had no idea that he was about to be the first to truly have her, that she'd saved that for him all these years. He only knew he needed her and wanted her as badly as she did him, and so he held himself at attention for her to lower herself when she was ready.

Chastity's body quivered in delight, her breathes quickened, eyelids lowered with passion, teeth gripping her lip after she pulled away from his scorching kiss where she tasted them together. It was so much, her body was so excited, and to feel the head of his cock rub against her almost had her in the throes of another orgasm. She was wet and she was ready; the only thing she worried about was pressing down on him and the fact that he may want to stop once her secret had been broken. Figuratively and literally.

Guiding herself by pure instinct as he held himself for her, she lowered her body down his inch, by slow inch, her body having to adjust as her virginal sheath stretched to take him. It was an extremely tight fit and she could feel all of her nerve endings standing at attention as his head rolled over them. Her body was coming to life with ever inch of him inside of her and she could feel when he got to her hymen, before he could react, she impaled herself upon him. Her body tensing at the sudden pain and discomfort, she stayed still for several moments, her now glowing eyes stared into his.

There was a hazy white glowing light that shot out from her back and opened, spreading into Angel wings. Starting to move her hips slowly as her body accommodated his great size, she rocked against him, "For so long, brother, I've waited for this. For you. There has only been you." As she made love to him, she put into motion her fall from Grace. "Always only you, Keane. I never wanted another." She started to move faster against him, feeling as if lightening were running through her veins.

Keane had moaned with delight when Chastity started lowering herself onto him, then he blinked a few times at the realization that the head of his length had been halted by a hymen. He started to say something, but his words were halted when she simply dropped herself the rest of the way onto him, breaking through the barrier as he sank into her completely. Something about her desperate need, the way she didn't even give him a chance to stop her because she had wanted him that badly was particularly arousing. Falling onto his back, his head had pushed back into the mattress as he closed his eyes and let out a deep moan at feeling her surround and squeeze his hard cock.

She remained still, allowing herself to adjust, and his eyes met hers, glowing as well. He then saw the hazy outline that looked like Angelic wings forming behind her, though briefly, and it was then that he realized she had been a host, like him. Not only had he been the one to take her virginity, but he had helped to take her Angel's grace. Perhaps it was the Fallen celestial inside him, or even his own twisted desire that she had awakened within him, but he found himself more aroused than ever by the knowledge that she had saved herself for him all this time, and he had taken her innocence and grace.

As she began to move her hips, his own rocked against her rhythmically as she spoke to him, telling him about how she had waited for him to be the one. His beloved sister had held out all this time to give herself to him, and wouldn't have another before him. "Then give yourself to me, little sister," he moaned softly, sitting up once more to wrap his arms around her as their bodies began their erotic dance, rocking and grinding with each other. "Show your brother what you've wanted for so long." Kissing her deeply, he broke away after a few moments to tilt her body backward as his lips trailed down to capture one of her nipples, sucking and nibbling on it sensually while his tongue swept over it to soothe the light pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom