Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eli's Bedroom (The Penthouse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her moans and calls of need ans sexual desire no longer sounded light and sweet, she became a feral lioness as her hands dug deep into her buttocks. Turning her head enough to see the lust crazed grin on his face as her taunted her with deep seeded words that made her cum just from hearing them. Growling low in her throat, she turned her head and twisted her body slightly to bite the nape of his neck and suck harshly, knowing she would leave a harsh bruise on his shoulder. Breaking away she panted

"Yes! Yes! YEs! YES!"

Her screams escalated as she tried despratly to go faster on his rock hard cock but only preceeded to throw them off rythm. With a feral growl of anger and frustration she in one swift move swung her leg up and behind her to forcibly turn her to face him, sliding her legs underneath herself so that she was now stradling him and facing him at the same time. With a forceful push of her hand on his chest she pushed him back so that his shoulders to his head were now hanging off the edge of the bed.

"I need you Eli...your cock inside me it the best thing ive e-ever known..."

She breathed out in a sort of soft lovers caress as she instead of moving quickly, she slowly leaned forward to where only the tip of his cock was inside of her and then without any warning, she slammed herself down on him so fast she couold barely recover when the orgasm rocked her body making her tighten up so hard around his cock...it almost hurt. Placing her hands just before her pussy on his lower abdomen, she held her boobs inbetween her stiff arms as she once again lifted ever so slowly and then slamed her self down on his cock untill she he was fully sheathed inside of her again.

"Do i feel good Eli? Tell me...ahnn...just how good my pussy feels....tell me..."

She begged as she continued to be unpredictable when she pulled up and slamed down on his engored shaft.

Eli was a bit surprised at the way Tabby took the initiative, finding himself on his back, head hanging off the foot of the mattress as he looked up at her. She had pulled a maneuver that demonstrated her incredible flexibility quite nicely to get herself into that position, and he had allowed her to push him onto his back, rather turned on by the aggression she was beginning to display. Then she started to raise herself almost off of his length before dropping back onto him forcefully, repeating the motion as her arms pressed her large breasts together and her hands rested on his lower abdomen, she found herself a rhythm.

Her words came as an equally nice surprise, and he was quite enjoying the way she had taken charge somewhat. Eli could never be accused of being a submissive sort, but he was happy to share control for a little while, especially with her now fucking herself so aggressively on his long, thick cock as the hard length was engulfed by her tight, wet pussy time and time again.

"Mmm...fuck it feels so good," he groaned, rolling his head about before looking up at her, his eyes full of lust and need, his hips bucking to meet her each time she slammed herself down onto him so it drove him even deeper into her. "Fuck me...baby...just like that," he growled, his hands resting on her thighs as if to keep her balanced, or to keep her from being thrown clear each time his hips rose to plunge his rock hard cock to the hilt inside her.

The force of his thrusts rocked her so hard that her hair flaired and swayed as her face was flushed with the throws of sex. Her body was primed for him, every part of her felt him as if he were in her very soul. Dropping herself back atop of him again, she rocked her hips as his cock was fully sheathed inside of her. The feeling of the tip of his cock rubbing her g-spot made her clench and spasm around him over and over again untill she could barely move. Her exaughstion was visible but she didnt want to stop. She needed. Wanted. Had to have him....all of him.

And she would do her damnest to have him untill she couldnt handle it anymore.

As Tabitha continued to ride him, pleasuring herself so delightfully, Eli began to feel his need to take control overtaking him once more. In a swift motion, he rolled with her, placing her on her back beneath him before he pulled free of her for a moment, no doubt to much protest. She wouldn't be empty for long, however, as he turned her hips and lifted one of her legs while straddling the other, pulling the leg he lifted up over his shoulder as his hand took hold of his hard cock and he rubbed her pussy lips with the head to tease her for a few moments.

He then began to sink into her once more, filling her again as he removed his hand from his shaft, now taking hold of her leg for leverage as he began to take her again, watching her body rocked with every thrust as his rhythm got harder and faster. He was grunting and growling once more from the effort he put forth, impaling her on his long, thick cock, watching her big, beautiful tits bouncing wildly as he fucked her roughly again, wanting to push her body over the edge into sweet oblivion.

"Oh Eli-! I-i- I cant take much m-m-more!!!"

She pleaded to him as he teased the tender folds of her pussy that were no doubt bruised from his assult. It was when he slid in her that her her words turned from protests to screams of demand. Hooking her knee behind his head she pulled him down so that he was slightly bent and it have her hips at a new angle that would surely heighten his pleasure. As he thrust in her she moved her hips so that they were litterally thrusting tow different ways at the same time.

E-eli...I want you harder! HARDER PLEASE!!! Oh-OH god PLEASE!!!"

Her voice was slightly rasped as she could barely handle his assult. It was amazing that any human could not break under his vicious sex...but she reveled in the pain and pleasure and proceeded to beg him for more of it. But if he wasnt careful...he could seriously hurt her.

"I want you to fu-fuck me untill you can handle it any more and then cum on my chest Eli...please...Oh- oh plea=AHNNNN!!!!" She wasnt able to finish her sentence when another large climax assulted her and she was forced to clench him unbearably tight.

The more he gave her, the more she begged for it. Eli was starting to think the girl wasn't human herself. Most would have fallen comatose from the number of orgasms she had been given, and from being pounded so hard for so long, but she just begged for him to keep on giving it to her. He wasn't about to complain, though, and so his hips kept hammering her relentlessly, offering no quarter as he kept pushing her body to greater heights of pleasure, her leg practically pinned to her, thanks to her incredible flexibility, as his cock continued to sink deep into her.

"Mmm...you...like that idea? Maybe want me...to fuck your tits...when you can't take anymore...of this...until I just...cum all over them?" He taunted her a bit, grinning at her as he watched her face continuously going through such overpowering expressions of pleasure.

To this end, he continued to fuck her without mercy until she finally seemed like she wouldn't be able to take anymore, to the point she was begging him to give her body a reprieve. When she finally reached that point, he pulled free of her and let her legs fall to the bed as he moved to straddle her torso. Letting his cock rest between her large breasts, slick with her juices to provide plenty of lubrication, he guided her hands to the ample mounds of flesh and had her hold them together for him as his hips began to move, sliding his length between them, causing them to jiggle with every thrust.

"Mmm...beg me for it," he taunted some more. "Beg me to cum all over your big, beautiful tits."

At the last thrust he gave her she convulsed into orgasm after orgasm. And since he was no longer inside her giving her pussy walls something to clench she strained even harder as her back arched in a way that seemed as if she was begging him to fuck her tits untill he came. Clenching her breasts tightly as she pressed his large cock between them she moaned out as her hips still bucked uncontrollably from the residual effects of her orgasms. Even now that he was no longer inside her...she was still orgasming from the pharamones and the lasting result of his vicious attack on her senses and her pussy.

"Cum on me Eli! Cum all over me...let me sate your lust as you have sated mine!!"

She practically screamed as her eyes almost rolled into the back of her head, and as her hips still bucked it made her breasts thrust with him, meeting him thrust after thrust hoping that she could bring him over the edge as he did for her many many times this night.

Eli could feel it building, and finally he was approaching that moment of purest ecstasy. The sensation ran through his loins as his balls began to tighten, his long, thick cock throbbing with need as it continued to slide between her large, soft breasts. The sound of her voice begging him to give it to her was all it took to push him over the edge, and with a long, deep growl, he let her know it was happening.

"Mmmm....fuck...Tabby...cumming...baby," he moaned as the eruption began.

His release flowed from the tip of his pulsing cock, hitting her chin and covering her neck before he pulled it from between her breasts and began to cum all over her ample mounds. Before long, he was empty, the last remnants of cum trickling from the tip of his throbbing member as it began to grow flaccid, her tits now covered in the thick, milky white substance. His shoulders heaved as he took several deep breaths to steady himself, looking down at her with a more than satisfied grin, his ears pricking up just a bit as he caught a few sounds of pleasure from outside the room.

"Seems we're not the only ones enjoying ourselves up here," he told her as he moved to lay beside her, pulling her closer, not seeming to mind getting the cum he had deposited on her chest on him. He had a shower to take care of that, after all. "That...was wonderful," he murmured as he turned her face toward him and kissed her lips with a smile. "You are an amazing lover."

Getting up slowly, Tabby reached for a towel that layed haphazardly on the floor and cleaned herself up. Standing VERY slowly as she was in obvious discomfort, she walked on her tip toes to the sitting area to pick up her clothes and then walked carefully into the bathroom. Taking a very quick cold shower just to rinse off she stepped out and dried off so that her leather wouldnt warp as she pulled them on carefully. She didnt realize she would hurt so bad, and she had a feeling that tomorrow...would feel ten times worse.

Walking out with her hair pulled back in a high pony tail and a few strands hanging across her brow she walked around to collect herself. She was wearing her high heels again but one could tell she was in a bit of pain and was uncomfortable. A sort of shame and embaressment crossed her face as she headed toward the door. Stopping just a couple paces away she said.

"Um- thank you...for your time..."

Her obvious humiliation was played across her face as she fidgeted with her fingers nervously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom