Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP, Anyone? (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Vixen

Super-Earth
Okay, so here's me.

I'll roleplay in semiprivate or via the PM system.

I will only roleplay as a female. I like playing girls in their late teens to early twenties. And I only roleplay with human characters.

What I like to roleplay: Bondage/BDSM, rape, mutilation, death (yes, I'm all doom and gloom.)

Favorite pairings: Master/Slave, Pimp/Prostitute, Villain/Heroine, Stalker/Obsession

I'll only play a submissive role, and I love violent dom(s). I like being forced, punished for misbehaviour, abused, humiliated, and violence in general. PM me! :)

And I've got a phone call...I've probably missed a few dozen things I wanted to put in there, but I'll settle for that for my first roleplay. *rushes off to answer the phone*

Sapphire Vixen said:
Okay, so here's me.

I will only roleplay as a female. I like playing girls in their late teens to early twenties. And I only roleplay with human characters.

What I like to roleplay: Bondage/BDSM, rape, mutilation, death (yes, I'm all doom and gloom.)

Favorite pairings: Master/Slave, Pimp/Prostitute, Villain/Heroine, Stalker/Obsession

I'll only play a submissive role, and I love violent dom(s). I like being forced, punished for misbehaviour, abused, humiliated, and violence in general. PM me! :)

And I've got a phone call...I've probably missed a few dozen things I wanted to put in there, but I'll settle for that for my first roleplay. *rushes off to answer the phone*

I think i can fulfill some if not all of those roles .. pm me if you want to discuss

Master X Slave would be great.

Care to send me a PM?

Sapphire Vixen said:
Okay, so here's me.

I am not sure if you would be game for transformation roleplay where I change a good girl into a bad girl by kidnapping her. I just thought that I would respond to what I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom