Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominate me. (F seeking M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the deal: I like to play young female characters (age 16 to 20), usually slight of build and often very unassuming in nature. I only play the submissive role, and I love strong d/s and s/m themes. I am searching for a roleplay partner to play a male dom. The stronger the better - I love being dommed by brutes. At the same time, it is not always physical presence that makes a good dom. The ability to manipulate, emotionally and mentally, is sexy to me as well. The cunning therapist carefully manipulating his patient's fragile mind and utterly controlling her is just as hot. Basically, I am open to a wide variety of scenarios, as you will see below. As long as you are a male dom looking to rp with a female sub, honestly, we should get along fantastically.

I am primarily a het roleplayer. I am attracted to both sexes in real life, though, so I would describe myself as open to lesbian RP with another female character in the context of our roleplay, as long as it was rather light and of secondary focus (for example, the dom acquiring some female slave and getting off watching her eat out his sub before he fucks her.) And, yeah, such forced bi/lesbian interaction can be REALLY fun.

I play in realism and fantasy, often a mixture of them both. I like violence and rape. I like amorality and twisted ethics. I like being someone's plaything, a puppet in their games; I like being used, abused, hurt; I like being forced; and I like to be punished when I don't behave. I like creepy settings and some horror. Dark is good, but not totally necessary or appropriate in every scene, obviously.

I RP over PM's, threads, e-mails. My e-mail is harpderp@gmail.com.
My name is Harper. I herp and derp. Get it??

My Rabbithole can be found at this link:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Wendydarling

Anything on my "maybe" list is up for negotiation - and some of the "no" list as well, to be honest. I'm quite open, but I do have some limits. Questions? Ask me. I don't bite unless you tell me to.

Finally, here are a few basic RP ideas to get your mind tinkering and your blood flowing. If you're interested in any of them, let me know and we can build upon it however we desire. Likewise, if you have an idea of your own, please let me know and I'll gladly look it over.

Werewolf x Girl - hunted, captured, trapped, lost, offered to him as a sacrifice; no matter how the wolf gets his prey, his plans for her will be the same...

Patron x Stripper - he comes to the club night after night, just to see the young girl dance. Her body is mesmerizing. She is well-kept and not open for business, but a thick stack of hundreds handed to her boss changes that quickly. He gets a private dance, in the back room. But what if he wants more than that?

Psychiatrist x Patient - male psychiatrist manipulating his young, vulnerable female patient in a creepy psych ward. Is she going crazy...? Maybe that's what he wants.

Doctor x Patient - let's just say things get twisted faster than you can say "speculum."

Professor x Student - an oldie but a goodie. I love me some hanky-panky after class. Add in a bit of blackmail or some d/s and we'll have an A+ roleplay. (pun intended and I will not apologize for it)

Landlord x Tennant - she can't make rent, but he's willing to be generous if she repays him in another way.

Pimp x Prostitute - another classic. Perhaps she falls in "love" with a john and decides to try and run away. Of course, he catches her. Then he reminds her exactly who she belongs to. Oh, and he kills the guy in front of her beforehand, just for good measure. He doesn't do anything by halves.

Patron(s) x Prostitute - wealthy businessman (or men) decides to have a bit of fun while in some foreign city for a big meeting. This includes a lot of money under the table to for several nights of drugs and debauchery. The girl is more than he could've imagined. And since he payed for her, he can do anything he wants to her, play out his darkest fantasies, the ones he thinks about when he's in bed next to his boring, sleeping wife back home...

Stalker x Obsession - he watches her. He's in love with her, this goddess who lives in the house next door. He waits, and waits, until her parents leave on vacation - he goes to the back door - it's unlocked, so clearly, she wants him to come in, right?

Warrior(s) x Princess - the savages have invaded the kingdom, and the capital burns. Trapped in the royal palace, all the young princess can do is wait for them to find her...

New King x Princess - barely a month ago the king was usurped by his greatest rival. His head, his two sons', and the queen's now rot on spikes in the square just outside the castle. The harsh takeover is complete, the new king is feared and has total power over his subjects. His next order of business: take the young princess, the last remaining of the old line, and make her his queen, whether she likes it or not.

Arranged Marriage - at age 16 she's put on the finest navy ship, with all her maidens and guards and dowry, and set sail to the far land... There, the vicious warlord anxiously awaits his child bride. She must learn to live and love in this savage culture if she wishes to survive.

Pirate(s) x Captive - few pirates are as nice as Disney and Johnny Depp would have you believe. Rape and pillage!

Conqueror x Native - a soldier or missionary ravishes a helpless female native in some new strange land. Yes, this could include a language barrier. It could also touch on racism.

Psychopath x Victim - ...are the lambs still screaming? ... fun and sadism abounds, here.

Villain x Heroine - he's schemed and plotted and now he's finally got her right where he wants her... let the real games begin.

Superhero x Superhero - she's the first female in the league; so young and fit, and that costume. She draws a few stares. Well, if the other guys are too fucking pussy to do something, he will. (Think something like when the Comedian raped Silk Specter in DC's Watchmen.)

Superhero x Girlfriend - Peter and Mary-Jane are all fine and good, but I want to explore the darker side of this kind of relationship. I'm not sure what I want here exactly, but something raw. We'll talk.

Hello! I'd love to discuss soon, and maybe the two of us could come up with something with a brainwashing/mind control twist to see what we could both enjoy, as that's the main kink i'm looking to write for today.

I have never tried mind control/hypnosis and I'm not too sure about it, but PM me anyway, we'll talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom