Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grave's Search Thread [edited with information]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been able to sleep well for the past month, so I will be keeping odd hours. I generally nap in the afternoons because I can't seem to get any sleep until then.
Also, first weekend in September, I will not be able to reply much, as I will be having a friend from out of state over.

Hello one and all! It's good to be here, I am 'graveyard fencelines', but you can call me Grave. I don't mean to sound morbid or anything, so I hope that doesn't scare you off. :)

Rabbit Hole
F-List

I don't want to make this too long and agonizing for people to read, so here are some rules...
1 - I don't do yaoi under any circumstances. Sorry, just not into it. :)
2 - Yuri is an iffy maybe. I'm kind of specific with yuri. I'm cool with either or both characters being futa/dickgirls (or not), but if I'm going to be playing in a yuri/lesbian relationship, I don't want to play next to a gorgeous young lipstick lesbian, I'd prefer to be playing next to an older experienced woman who's more butch. Call it a weird preference or even a kink if you will. :)
3 - Being intelligent and literate is a must. I assume you're literate if you're on the internet at all, so really, the only part of this rule you have to worry about is being intelligent. I am by no means a genius, and I don't expect my partner to be, but at least have the courtesy to spell check and don't, under any circumstances, use chat speak around me (lol and other things of that nature do not count, no matter what anyone says).
4 - Please, please, please, talk with me outside the RP! I love getting to know my partners, and the more I know about you, the more I get to talk to you, the less likely it is that I'll get bored and ask for a different rp or to quit altogether. :) Some of my best friends started out as just my RP partners. I love to talk over AIM, so just PM me for that if you're interested.
5 - This is probably one of the most important rules, but I love an interesting character. A truly interesting character. Bishounen (pretty boys) bore the piss right out of me. I don't want to play next to someone who has just a character, I want to play with people who truly have original characters! :)

I think that's it, but I'll add more if I feel the need to. Hopefully I won't! :)

Now, as for pairings/settings/ideas and such... I'll do pretty much anything. Any pairing you'll think of, I'll probably do it. I love romance, but I love hot smut too. I'm very much okay with incest (and pretty much any pairing that goes into that). I'm very much okay with beastiality as well. I have no preferences on what kind of beasts, hooved animals and dogs are great, but my favorite are reptiles, though that would generally imply a human sized lizard, a giant snake, or a non-aggressive alligator. And yeah, I'm very very very much okay with all that. :) Oh, and I love forbidden romance or the "opposites attract" type of pairings (you know, a cop with a criminal, a rich person with their butler or a person of lesser means, etc.). Fantasy-wise, I love playing a human or elf (a "clean" race) with trolls, orcs, goblins, etc., (the "monsters"). I'm also way big into modern fantasy. In fact, highly realistic roleplays generally bore me to death. Historical settings are cool though, just so long as you aren't ridiculously uptight about being historically accurate. Trust me, I'm majoring in anthropology, I know how to be historically accurate, I just don't want to be. xD

I say all this because, since I'm open to most any pairing you can come up with, I won't be listing them here. I'll be using this space to list the fandoms I'm currently very interested in roleplaying in, and the characters I'd love for my partners to play. Note that this does not mean I am only interested in these fandoms and not any original roleplays. I just don't see the point in making a list up of every single pairing in an original roleplay I'd like to do (it'd be gigantic, I'd likely forget plenty, and you can pretty much look at any standard roleplayer's pairing list to get an idea of what I like to do).

So, on to the fandoms (and yes, if you're curious, these will generally be canon x oc, with me playing the oc). Unless stated otherwise, characters are in no particular order. I will bold my favorites though.

Batman: I am currently desperately craving this like you wouldn't believe. Penguin/Oswald Cobblepot is my darling of the Batman universe, and trust me, if you mention the mess Tim Burton made of this wonderful character, I will likely rip my computer in half. If we're talking about which style I like best, it would have to be Ryan Benjamin/Fernando Dagnino's work on him in Batman and the Outsiders volume 2 (#11 and #13), Tony Daniel's Battle for the Cowl (#2), Jim Califiore's Gotham Underground series, or (probably my favorite) Michael Lark's version of him in Batman: Nine Lives. ...Okay, and The Animated Series version one too <3. I have a couple plots for him, but I also have plots for Mr. Freeze/Victor Fries, Scarecrow/Johnathan Crane, and The Riddler/Edward Nashton/Nigma, but I'll pretty much be your slave if you give me a good Ozzy.

Fallout (3 or New Vegas): I just love these games and they're settings, they're phenomenal. If you have a good OC for the Fallout series, bring them on, otherwise, I'm a huge fan of just about every sentient ghoul in either game (Gob, Charon, Winthrop, Desmond, Raul, Dean Domino, etc). Super mutants are great too! I'll pretty much always say yes to a ghoul OC/canon though. :)

Dragon Age (Origins, Awakenings, or 2): If you have an interesting OC for this series, I'm totally willing to hear about them, but they really do need to be interesting. Otherwise, I'm a fan of Alistair, Sten, Anders, Justice, or, who else but the shortstack of manly goodness in Dragon Age 2 himself, Varric Tethras. If you're curious, I generally play an elven/human mage or a dwarven rogue/warrior.

Mass Effect (1 and 2): Less interested in doing this, but you might be able to talk me into it. As before, interesting OCs are cool as long as they're interesting, otherwise... well, honestly, I'm not too picky with canon characters here, but my favorites are Wrex, Grunt, Patriarch, Garrus, Mordin, Jacob, or Zaeed. I'm pretty sure there's more but it's late and I can't think of any one else. xD If you prefer a Paragon or Renegade character, let me know, I have both (warning: my Renegade character turned out a lot like Jack from 2, before I ever even played 2).

List will be updated as my cravings change, but that's all for now. Thanks for reading. :)
- Grave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom