Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread! Dom males needed for AIM/YIM play

Status
Not open for further replies.

funlovnrex82

Planetoid
My last request thread was an abysmal failure, but I'm feeling good about the sequel. The tl;dr version of this is "IM/PM me, it's faster," but feel free to read on if you're into that whole functional literacy thing.

My pairing of interest is male/male, my characters of interest are custom, and modern and/or medieval settings are welcome. I welcome humans and humanoids. I'm particularly fond of bigger, burlier guys and their humanoid equivalents in the anthro, Orc, etc. world. I don't care for muscles, but a guy with a bit of a gut and a laid-back attitude... yum. Young and brash to old and grizzled welcome! However, I only do consentual pairings, and nice guys finish first.

Speaking of being laid-back: If your own profile includes the phrase something arrogant like "literacy is a must" or "I style myself a writer," let's not waste each other's time. I'm busy, I have a full-time job and a very fulfilling realsie-pealsies romance going, so when it comes to RP my interests are much closer to "smut over plot" than "plot over smut." When I want character development, drama, exposition and so-on... I'll do the real life thing. When I'm online, odds are I'm looking to get down and dirty. I travel, I work long days in front of a computer, I must entertain my vices.

Haters gon' hate. Everyone else can IM me.

RE: Request Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Come on, boys - What else are we going to do during a hurricane but play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom