Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{{ Horny, dom female looking for zoophilia, anthros and fandoms }}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, it's all in the title. Fandoms and such will be listed, I only have a few small rules.

1. NO. ANAL. I will not roleplay anal sex even in tentacle roleplays unless I am penetrating for whatever reason. I can't stand it and I have my reasons for it.

2. I won't sub in any way. I really hate it when a guy slams a girl down and fucks her - I guess you could say I'm a feminist, but I prefer holding the cards in the relationship and in the sex. Of course, in fandom roleplays it's slightly different but the relationships are different.

3. Plot + good writing > sex scenes. Seriously, I love sex scenes and that's why I'm on here, but I don't wanna jump right into it with no buildup or backstory.

I sound a little cranky, sorry, it's 5am in england as I'm writing this so I'm just being a bit blunt.

Turn ons:

Giving a guy/animal blue balls, letting him sit with a hard on for ages etc
Zoophilia
Orgasm Denial/Control
Oral sex on my characters, especially by animals/anthros that can smell that they're horny and it turns them on majorly to do it. (wow, these are specific, aren't they?)
Giving oral sex
Animal wise, things with hooves are amazing to me. Deer, horses, hell, even goats would be cool.
Correct anatomy with animals and anthro again, so deer with deer-dicks and horses with horse-dicks, not just put a horse dick on anything with hooves.
Marine mammals. I've always wanted to do a roleplay with a male dolphin and I do have a plot for this!
Inside cumshots
Tentacles! I love them, just no anal preferably.
Masturbation

Turn Offs:

Rape/non-con
Felines and lapines (sorry D: )
Anal sex
Cum-bloating of any sort, just no, please.
Non-sexual pain (so blue balls and painful hardons yes, but I don't get turned on by more painful things like spanking and stuff)

I think that's it in regards to that stuff.

OKAY. Things I want to roleplay comin' up! (sentry goin up!)

Faaaandoms: (these are all me being shameless and having a a girlcrush on these guys so...)
I would love you forever if you rped Half Life 2 with me. Gordon x OC or Gordon x Alyx.[/b]

Team Fortress 2

Tentaspy x female...probably another spy or medic.

Harry Potter

Fred/George x OC
Draco Malfoy x OC

Pokemon

Pokemon with tentacles/vines (Bayleef, Meganium would be awesome) x trainer (plooot for this again)

aaand now onto the normal ones...when I say normal, I mean not normal and this is the only place socially acceptable to ask to rp them!

Zoophilia

Dolphin x human female (Plot for this, ask for moar details)
Horse/deer/random woodland animal x human female (again, a plot that gives the animal a more human outlook on life so it's more fun to rp)

Anthro/everything else:

Anthro x Human (In a society where it's a taboo thing & it would be in the mating season of the male anthro, so he'd be able to smell the sex in the air of his species, which would lead to awkward hardons a lot of the time and blue balls...I love this plot all the time.)
Anthro x Anthro (similar to above)
Something sort of like a tentaspy x human (google it, I have an idea for this too!)

And I've decided that I would actually like to rp with canine anthros, just as long as I'm still dom :D

I have loads more that I'm too tired to add, haha. Post or mail me if interested!

Also check out my other threads because there's a lot more in detail stuff. I'm not in the mood for human x human rn though sorry D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom