Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm In Love With A Stripper (Me&nladisha)

"That's...interesting." He said as he took another drink. "I hope you don't have the wrong impression, I don't really drink all that much." It was at this time that he reached into his pocket, talking out a package of cigars. "Do you mind?" He asked thoughtfully. The kind of man he was, he would gladfully put them back if she had a problem with it. "I am sorry, I don't entertain much; I don't have a clue."

"Um... well," Esmeralda said with another blush. Truth be told, she didn't know what to say. She knew cigars were supposed to be more fragrant than cigarettes and more sophisticated, but she really hated cigarettes, and went through quite a few bikinis after they became contaminated with cigarette stench. Yet she didn't want to be rude, not in front of such a handsome man as Marek.

In the far better light of his apartment, his age was apparent. He had to older than 40, but at most 50. He looked rugged and mature. And strong too. Most 19 and 20 year olds Esmeralda knew were either thin and sinewy, or looked like steroid freaks. Yet this older man looked like a male model - albeit much older and more masculine. He was old enough to be her father. Yet for some reason, she really found him attractive, and it had nothing to do with the money.

Marek got the impression that the simple question he posed made Esmeralda a little uncomfortable. So the older gentleman simply put them back into his pocket. He squirmed closer to her now, remembering how she said he was the only man that ever saw her as a stripper that she actually felt comfortable around. As his head neared closer to her, he whispered. "You're a very beautiful woman, Esmeralda."

Esmeralda blushed. "Thank you, Marek." He wasn't the first man to sincerely call her beautiful. But he was the first man she truly regarded as handsome who called her "beautiful". The only other man in her life was her father, and he had no choice but to call her beautiful - unless he wanted to be seen as destroying her self-esteem. And all the other males were little more than boys who she just thought of as cute. She humored them, but never dated them, adn certainly hadn't let them get as close to her as Marek was to her now. Her heart throbbed in her chest. She pulled her trench coat a little tighter over her, as she suddenly felt a chill of excitement rush through her.

Marek started to get a warm feeling on the inside. Yes, he thought Esmeralda was beautiful; sexy even. He would love to have her. But this thing he was feeling...that's not what it was about. He felt as though he genuinely cared for her; even though he barely knew who she was. He took a gamble and leaned in, kissing her just on the cheek lightly, before retracting back. Nothing too big, he thought. "What else is there to know about you, Esmeralda?" He asked sounding genuinely interested as one of his hands moves down to hold one of hers.

Esmeralda felt an electrifying thrill pass through her when Marek kissed her cheek. Never before had a man ever done that to her - much less one who was as handsome and masculine as Marek. She accepted his hand on hers without flinching.

"Ask anything you want," she invited. "I'm all yours."

"Well..." Marek began, a little unsure of what he was going to be asking the beauty, to be perfectly honest. "I'd just like to know about...you. Your life. What you aspire to do with your life." He responded, thoughtfully. "Because I sincerely doubt you want to spend the remainder of your working days as a stripper with strangers leering at you for 8 or 9 hours at a time. I get the feeling you are very special." He concluded, as he took a drink of his beer.

Esmeralda blushed again.

"Really, I don't know what I want to do with my life," she said. "I started out wanting to see the country, but then I got stuck here, in Miami, with no money. I needed cash fast, and the only work I could find where I didn't run into lots of competition or need all sorts of credentials was as a stripper. Unfortunately, my bills pile up faster than my paychecks."

"That is a shame." Marek commented, solemnly. His hand that was placed around her back squeezed her shoulder. "That is very sad, indeed. Those piling bills." He looked over to the side a moment. He was pondering something. "But, I definetly have enough money to aid you..." His voice trailed off as he was wondering if he was being too forward. "Help you out, you know."

Esmeralda looked over at Marek and smiled sweetly. She pondered his words. She'd run into the same conundrum last night - a wealthy man was offering her all the money she needed in exchange for - what? She only had one thing to give: her body. In the more intimate setting of his game-room, where she could better study his features and see him not as a lecherous old man but a handsome mature man, Esmeralda thought she might be able to handle whatever price he asked for.

"I would very much appreciate your help," she said. "But I don't know how I could ever repay you."

Marek looked at her with a puzzled look coming over his features. He wasn't looking for anything in particular. He usually didn't. "Who said you have to pay me back at all, Esmeralda? I'm doing this out of the kindness of my heart." He nodded, holding her tight once more. "If you choose to repay me somehow, that is your decision, but I will not ask for anything."

Esmeralda was impressed by Marek's generosity. "I don't know if I can thank you enough," she said. "This... This really means a lot to me." No more late nights, no more shaking her body for the enjoyment of perverts too drunk to appreciate the beauty of the female form, no more reeking of cigarette smoke, and no more dealing with washed up sluts who fed off that atmosphere because it was the only place they felt pretty. Esmeralda leaned in, and pecked Marek on the lips.

Marek brushed off the speaking of repayment and thanks. He thought nothing of what he was doing. He didn't think of it as charity, but more as pure generosity. He was caught off guard and pleasantly surprised when Esmeralda leaned in, kissing him on the lips. Though he was surprised, he kissed her back, gently. He was a very gentle man.

Back
Top Bottom