Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon RP request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selous

Super-Earth
I want to do a pokemon related RP, not really sure why (maybe something to do with my son making me spend 4 hours today doing pokemon battles on the DS lol). I don't like pairing against canon characters, although they are OK in the background as a passing interaction type thing.

I would be playing the (male) pokemon of a female trainer, and things get to be more like a beastial relationship between them, not just a trainer/pokemon partnership/friendship. I would be open to doing it as a pokemorph instead of as a complete pokemon.

The starting location can be in any of the regions in the Gameboy/Gamboy Advance/DS games, and after beating the gyms and the Elite 4, we would then move to one of the other regions. I don't want the various Teams (Plasma, Magma, Rocket, etc) to be in the way of getting to the Elite 4, but encountering them at any time is quite fine.

Edit:
I would like to try a role as a male trainer with female pokemon.

I'm also open to just having all versions pokemon in one region, however the dispersion of them would still be similar to how they are in the games. This would best suit creating our own region for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom