Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Requests [Including Futa, Femdom, F x F, & More!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephyr

Moon
Hello there.~ *wave* I'm into a lot of stuff. Of course, because of this, it leaves me open to many things that I want.

My current cravings (which sometimes change) are:
▶ Futanari
▶ Yuri
▶ Maledom
▶ Femdom

I'm willing to play these roles or to have them done to me. Just as long as it occurs, I'll have my fill. <3

Some of the things I will not do are male x male or straight-up furry. Traps are fine, though. I will do male x Futa, but just no straight up sex between two normal males. For a further look at things I won't do, visit my Rabbit Hole or my F-List at the bottom in my signature. Promise there's a bigger list of things I will do.~

Though I certainly don't consider myself the best speller or a grammar genius, I do expect you to put forth effort in your posts. If you're no good with it, run it through a word processor, please!
I'm not looking for multiple paragraphs, because honestly, I can't always pull that off myself. But I don't want one dinky little non-descriptive sentence, if you know what I mean.

If you're interested, send me a PM or add me to MSN messenger. Feel free to bump this with a post of interest too, if you so desire!~ If you add me to MSN, I'd prefer you tell me who you are and where you come from to save up confusion, be it through PM here or just on MSN in the add. Remove the (at) and put "@", remove the (dot) and put ".". To prevent spam bots.

▶ EphemeralSerpent(at)live(dot)com

This is my first request ever, I'm not exactly familiar with forum roleplaying (yet), and I hope I can get everything to work out! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom