Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM! [ onexone tes: oblivion request. mxf. ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

silorn

Moon

I hate threads so this will be short and sweet.

I am looking for a partner who is remotely familiar with the Elder Scrolls series—Oblivion,
to be specific. I have played bits and pieces of Daggerfall and Morrowind, but Oblivion is
my personal favorite.

I have a few guidelines:

i. I do not mind minor spelling, grammatical, and punctuation mistakes, but there is a
significant difference between a careless error and blatant ignorance. I do not want to
spend an hour trying to decode my partner’s post. In other words, use a spell-check
program (it is built in with Firefox) or do not contact me.
ii. I am only interested in heterosexual pairings. I will only play a female character for
my main character, but I am happy to play as many minor characters as necessary. I
will only play submissive or switch characters. I am looking for someone who will play
a male character, but my partner’s biological sex is of no concern to me. I am also
looking for someone who likes to play dominant characters.
iii. I will do canon x canon, canon x oc, or oc x oc pairings. I tend to favor canon x oc
pairings, but there is a catch: I will play the role of the oc. I am very meticulous with
canon x canon pairings, since there are few canon characters I want to play. I am not
kidding when I say that.
iv. I will only plot and role-play over private messages.
v. I can do any of the following: one-shot, short-term, or long-term; smut-driven, sex-
driven, or story-driven; short paragraphs (one sentence to three hundred words), medium
paragraphs (three hundred words to five hundred words) or long paragraphs (five hundred
words to well over one thousand words); and third-person perspective.

As far as bedroom antics go, this is what I like and dislike:

do want

❥ altmers. bosmers. imperials. redguards. in that order, too.
❥ big titties. cleavage. erect nipples. nip slips. perky nips. playing with titties and nipples.
small boobies. titfucking. underboob.
❥ dirty talk. groaning. hitched breathing. moaning. sex noises. licking. kissing. sucking.
caressing.
❥ sex. rough and tough. gentle and sweet. first time fuck. pinned-down sex. sex where
one partner is clothed and the other is nude. double penetration. fellatio. handjobs.
cunnilingus. forced orgasms. con and non-con. masturbation. spread legs. fucking in
front of a crowd. straddling. heavy petting.
❥ crotchless panties. sexy lingerie. transparent undergarments. unbuttoned
clothes. undressing. upskirt. unzipped. wet panties.
❥ facial stubble. clean-shaven. freckles. flawless skin. heterochromia. tall men and
somewhat shorter women. skinny chickadees. lean and fit lads. royalty.
❥ miscellaneous category. blackmail. fingers in mouth. force. corrupting the innocent.
teasing. erections. exposed genitalia. pant bulges. humiliation. fear.

never want

☢ orcs. argonians. khajiits. when fucking is involved, that is.
☢ scat. poop. shit. piss. urine. watersports. vomit. menstrual blood.
☢ weird kinks. vore. micro. macro. bestiality. penetration that does not involve mouth,
ass, or pussy.
☢ main character death.

Last but not least, characters!

Mages Guild

I can play: Carahil or an OC.
I want you to play: Henantier, Falcar, Ocato, or an OC.

Thieves Guild

I can play: Methredhel, Carwen or an OC.
I want you to play: The Gray Fox, Armand Christophe or an OC.

Dark Brotherhood

I can play: OC.
I want you to play: Ungolim, Mathieu Bellamont, Alval Uvani, Lucien Lachance, Banus Alor, or an OC.

Mythic Dawn

I want you to play: Eldamil, Mankar Camoran, Raven Camoran, or an OC.

Miscellaneous

I want you to play: Arterion, Celedaen, Salmo, Seridur, Andel Indarys, Janus Hassildor, or Voranil.

Hmm... I'm tied between Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild. Both with OC's of course.

By the way... Do you happen to know what the fine is here in Cyrodiil for necrophilia? Just asking.

talk about a new spin on the best game ive ever played... Ive spent months in that game and still finding new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom