Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reyson's Room (Fourth Floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

As Day Fades

Supporter
Supporter
~ Reyson's Room ~​

With a recessed nickel handle, a solid, dark wooden sliding door made for a different sort of entrance to one of Blue Moon's numerous and uniquely different private areas.

Dark, rich colors comprised the bedroom's palette, with whites present here and there and several choice pieces of artwork scattered throughout, giving off a masculine, yet still vibrant feel. The walls were gray with simple but decorative molding running along their lengths. The main floor was a smooth, sleek marble, with a slightly raised section of gray slate nearby the bed and a black carpeted area covering from the foot of the bed over to the fireplace on the far wall. The furniture was black, from a large, cushy, black leather ottoman to the endtable and dresser, to the black and stainless steel lamp beside the bed, to the bed itself; black frame, black headboard, with gray pillows, a gray mattress, and a soft, white cottony blanket. A chandelier hung in the room's center, something simple enough yet still pretty to look at. Against one wall were two long windows with a decent view, considering the room's location on the fourth floor, but most of the time these were covered by a pair of beige curtains thick enough to block out natural light.

Attached to the bedroom was a nicely sized bathroom, one befitting that of such a fancy brothel. Gray slate floors. Matching gray slate walls. A beautiful wooden ceiling with soft blue recessed lighting. A large bathroom mirror with a marble countertop, several scented candles set off to one side, and just past them a long, stand-alone closet, a lighter shade of oak that housed everything from simple toiletries to elegant bathrobes and fancy bathing accessories. The bathtub was cozy, something comfortable enough for one person to relax in but two, should they wish to share it, would end up having to snuggle awfully close. Next to it the shower was a bit bigger, consisting of two showerheads on opposing walls with a single drain in the center, and the shower area itself being open and visible to anyone else using the bathroom. The toilet was given its own private area, though not without its own artistic elegance; a colorful vase in one corner, beautiful artwork on the walls, and beveled glass to see in and out while still maintaining a respectable degree of privacy.

~

(OOC: Continued from here.)

The door slid open. The door slid closed. In walked a bartender who, in one of life's great ironies, was entirely too sober.

Reyson's palm was firmly pressed to the majority of his face as he entered the lavish room he'd been given through his agreement to 'work' at the club. That had been a deal he'd agreed to with certain hesitations, and graciously Eli took those hesitations into account when making up the contract, but you know what? Even without it, even were he just the barman, there was so much pussy everywhere that this was just ridiculous. Minus that one VIP chick, the one Keane had pointed out his availability to, and you still had the two dancers, the DJ, the waitress, the co-owner...

This was a bourbon sort of situation.

He hung the jacket up and went right for the minibar, a collection of a few of his preferred drinks set atop a sleek black dresser. Reyson poured himself a short, wide-rimmed glass. Before drinking he closed his eyes and took a slow, deep breath. Then he downed the entire glass in one fell swoop. The glasses came off, their ends folding inward, and were set atop the counter. A few cubes of ice dropped into the glass and he poured himself another drink of the bourbon, though this one he'd take slower - the first was a necessity, the second was to relax.

Only a few sips came and went though before he decided to just stretch out for a bit. Reyson plucked his glasses up and placed them on the sleek black nightstand along with the glass of bourbon. He then sat on the edge of the bed and fell backward, plopping down onto the mattress, legs still on the floor, jeans and shoes still on. He just closed his eyes, arms folding across his stomach, and he just breathed.

And maybe smiled, just a little, little bit.

[[Continued from… here.]]

Melanie looked every bit the fallen angel and she was beginning to act the part too. Perhaps the costume put her into this mood but she was much more confident when she dressed up.

fourth floor
room seven

She recalled the note, ascending a trio of stairwells before finally reaching the intended floor. Moving casually, she lifted her right hand, dragging a solitary fingertip over the walls and doors that she passed as she looked for room seven.

“There you are….” She murmured as the door slid open before her and she strolled through, her right hand moving back now to adjust the strap which held her wings in place as her gaze travelled the bartender’s room. After giving herself a visual tour, her eyes finally landed upon Reyson who was currently lounging across his bed looking a bit weary.

“Ahh so you do get to enjoy breaks, hmmmm?” Melanie purred, walking towards the bed to stand in front of the bartender with her legs mere inches away from his own as they dangled over the side of the bed. Next, she noticed the bourbon in his hand and her brow arched slightly before a grin split her beautiful features. “I don’t normally drink straight liquor since it tends to hit me harder than one that is mixed with blood but if you offer me a drink, I won’t turn it down….”

His eyes shot open. The sound of the door sliding open and closed was unmistakable, especially when there were no other sounds aside from it. His hazel eyes opened, but he laid there, feeling his body grow excited again with the knowledge of what this meant. Funny enough, after laying back with that second drink Reyson had actually shoved the chance of this from his mind, thinking that, yeah right, he was just gonna nap for awhile and then that'd be it. Sometimes, man, sometimes he just loved being wrong.

"I get to enjoy many things," he replied with a wry smile. When Melanie came to stand before him he remained laying there, but he arched his back, tucking both elbows on the mattress to lean on them. The glasses he wore were set aside on the nightstand, was the drink, but he didn't need either. This woman was a sight even without them. His hazel-hued sight traveled over her, starting with her legs and making his way eventually up to her face. Then a smile, and he let his gaze travel back down, all the way back down, before coming all the way back up again, in due time of course.

"I'd be happy to offer you a drink," he said plainly, "but you're in my way." The wry smile still remained. "I don't get the feeling you'd let me pass by."

Melanie tossed her head back as she laughed throatily as she stood before the bartender, sliding her hands up to rest on her hips for a moment as she copied his gaze, letting it travel over his body slowly. “You’re quite perceptive, Reyson. How long do you get for your break, hmmm? 15 minutes? Half an hour? A full hour?” The corners of her lips twitched as she moved out of his way for a moment, removing the straps that kept her wings in place and setting them down on a nearby dresser so that they wouldn’t get damaged. If he wished to move, at all, this would most likely be his last chance.

She allowed him a moment or two to answer her and with a grin, the vampiress turned and slowly walked back towards the bed. “I heard whisperings that your services may be offered. I am surprised… But not entirely shocked.”

He had seemed so confident the few times that she had run into him previous to tonight, the bar’s grand opening but tonight he had been more… withdrawn. Was he having second thoughts about working in such an establishment or was he seeing all that was offered and willing to get a bit… deeper into the back room business?

"I get an hour," he said as he watched her move. He watched her remove the wings too. Damn. He'd never fucked an angel before... But, then again, Melanie seemed the furthest thing from one.

When she went to set those wings aside he sat up on the edge of the bed. "And after my shift, I get all night." She seemed like a smart girl. Smart enough to get the bold hint that she was invited back for a second round before they'd even had their first. Reyson smirked just a little bit while reaching to and plucking his glasses from the nightstand, setting them back on his face. He went over to the dresser where he kept several different bottles of alcohol and grabbed a new glass, taking his time to consider her comment.

"I've never really been to a place like this before." Reyson plucked the same bottle of bourbon from before. "Not to say I'm some innocent thing, but...eh, just never happened. The first time I was even in a strip club was a few months ago, and that's because I got a job serving drinks there. When Eli hired me here as a bartender an offer was made for...extracurricular activities." He also grabbed a bottle of scotch and a bottle of whiskey. Reyson began pouring these one at a time. It was very much like the Three Wise Men shots he'd fixed a few times tonight at the bar, only this was no shot, it was a full glass of hard liquor. "I said maybe. I said I'd consider it. Well...maybe a bit more than consider, but I didn't want to be...completely available, like everyone else. But now and then, if I see someone I like...why not? As a bartender I've ended up with more than one customer in the past anyway." Though that was way, way different than being a whore. Way different. But it made sense, right? Once the drink was poured, but not mixed, he set two ice cubes in it, which were not enough to chill the drink but rather there for aesthetics, along with a thin black straw and a lime slice. Yeah, no, his set up here wasn't as elaborate as the bar downstairs by any means, but if he was going to bring people up it was pretty much expected he have a small handful of choice things to mix nightcaps with.

Reyson retook his seat on the edge of the bed. This time he remained sitting up, holding her drink until she came to claim it. "We just opened, so I haven't brought anyone up here yet. The first one that pays me, maybe I'll take that money and slip it into your panties for a private dance." He smirked, "Unless, you want to be my first customer? You're welcome in here for free, but if you'd like to pay me...hell, we could lock the door and go back and forth buying each other all night." He held the drink out to her, contradicting his words with the most boyish of smiles.

Melanie laughed throatily at the drink as he extended it towards her. She had assumed a shot, much like the one he had in his glass on the bedside table would be served. Instead, he presented her with a full-on large-sized glass of liquor even after hearing of her sensitivity to the straight alcohol. She tilted her head back, draining about half of the cocktail before responding to his offerings.

“Ahhh well I am sure the boss would have my ass if I kept their best bartender up here all night… Even though the thought is quite enticing.” Moving slowly, she let her fingernails graze over the sensitive skin behind his ears before trailing down the side of his neck until they hit the low neckline of his black tee. “And any time you want a private dance… All you have to do is ask. If you’re… especially good I might even see if Scarlett’s willing to dance with me…” Another chuckle escaped her blood red lips as she leaned in to whisper, “But just for you.”

With her mouth so close to his ear, she took advantage and pulled his earlobe between her lips, nibbling on it lightly before switching the sensations and dragging her teeth, very slowly against the tender flesh. Reaching to the side, she placed her drink down so she wouldn’t spill it and with her mouth still mere centimeters from his ear she asked, “So… How would you like me?” She would get his input first since there were a dozen or more ways that she had floating around her mind regarding him.

"We can tell the boss Rolf is a better bartender. No harm in keeping the second best bartender all tied up, right?" The blonde smirked. Rolf was...getting there. He was up and coming. He had a good memory on drink mixes, and Reyson was teaching him some tricks, but right then there was still no comparison for the two. But therein was the half-joke.

He shivered from the way she touched him, light yet infinitely alluring, thrilling him in a way that challenged every muscle in his body to not drop the conversation, throw her on the bed and take her right then. Reyson's face flushed from the whisper, from how her warm breath felt right against him, and from how...there was just something so hot about whispering. It was sensual, in its way. Even with just the two of them here, whispering their words was a huge, huge turn-on.

"I'd love to have you both dance for me. Just for me," he said with another shiver, tilting his head to give her as much access to his ear, to hell, to anything she wanted. Reyson's eyes fluttered shut. Blushing, even as his words were bold, he continued whispering back, "I'd love to have just you perform, but...mm, I'd love having you both together too."

Then a question was posed. The question. Lord, did he ever have a thousand and one ways in mind. "So many," he breathed in response, "so, so many ways." The way she nibbled brought another delightful shudder. His hands went to Melanie's hips where they soon smoothed around to the back of her outfit, but they were not to remain there long. His touch dipped down beneath the poofy mesh skirt, wondering with his mind and feeling with his hands as to what, if anything, she wore beneath. Each palm smoothed from her cheeks down to the backs of her thighs, then back up to her tush, gripping each half firmly in the wise expanse of his palms.

"First...on your back. I want to have you gently." It was the simplest thing in the world, yet he couldn't help nervous butterflies from fluttering around in his stomach as he said it. He felt embarrassed, in a way, like he was supposed to have her bend over the ottoman and pump her butt full of spunk, or lay back while she bounced in his lap till his dick fell off. Or something equally rough. And while he desired those things, while he indeed wanted to fuck her, it was all so much, so fast. Everything. He would have accepted anything right then to really just ground the moment. "I want to lay with you and take you slow...Melanie," he whispered, keeping his ear tilted upward in an ever-offer to her mouth. "I want to look you in the eyes. I want to feel your body wrapped around me. I want...I want you to know how beautiful you are."

Melanie paused what she was doing, just for a moment, barely noticeable in the grander scheme of things but he had surprised her. Usually men wanted something fast, hard, kinky… Slow and sensual sounded alluring.

“Mmm…” she verbalized her agreement as her lips were still continuing their attentions on his ear. With a flick of her tongue, she dragged the tip of it down along the back of his ear until she caught the lobe again, giving it another gentle bite. Meanwhile, her hands both pressed up against his chest, her palms laying flat as they moved up and beneath the shoulders of his jacket, pushing it back off of his arms as she began to undress him.

His hands were wandering as well and as they slipped beneath the skirt, they would no doubt find a thin strip of lace that could be considered by some as a thong though it didn’t truly cover much. The strips crossing over her hips were thin and string-like, flowing down into a single ribbon of black lace that was barely an inch wide. Just barely enough cloth to pretend like she had something on beneath her costume.

He continued his whispered words and she felt a shiver run down the length of her spine. He’s quite the romantic…. she thought with an internal chuckle. Now if only she could take it slow and steady like he wanted to for this first round. She had been eyeing him for a few days since he had moved into the brothel and was afraid she would speed it up accidentally.

“That sounds… perfect.” She whispered to him and as the jacket fell behind him, she moved on to his t-shirt. Wrapping her hands around the hem, she tugged it slowly up over his body, waiting for him to raise his arms so she could pull it off of him completely. Her eyes drank in the sight of him as she finally had him shirtless. He wasn’t as bulky as some of the other men downstairs but he was still well muscled and she ran her tongue across her lips, moistening them as she admired the view.

He fought none of it. The nibbles to his ears. The disrobing. Everything this woman wanted from him, he went for it, leaning into her touches, breathing hotly the entire time. When she guided his shirt up he removed his hands from her body, but only long enough for that, guiding them back underneath her puffy mesh skirt once his lean, strong chest was bare. It was hairless, shaved completely smooth, something he'd started doing years ago when getting into swimming as a hobby and even now, though he was only semi-active in the sport-side of the hobby, Reyson was just so used to keeping up on it. Plus, call him vain, but he felt it made the muscles he did have look more defined. But, mm, speaking of curved, alluring parts of one's body, then there was Melanie's butt.

Back beneath her skirt, his wandering hands found those strings at either hip with little exploration; though, they were willing to put in as much exploration as it took. They untied her thong, pulling the amusingly thin fabric from between her thighs and letting it drop to his bedroom floor, leaving the redhead now bottomless aside from the skirt of her outfit. His palms wrapped around her cheeks again, giving them a bit of a squeeze, then falling back into a firm, but admiring touch, rolling and gripping, kneading her there almost like a massage.

"So beautiful," he whispered, urging her closer with the hold his hands had on her. The invite to climb into bed with him was a clear one. The way he tried to guide her to his lap as he sat there on the bed's edge was even clearer. "You're so beautiful, Melanie...first time I saw you, it was all I could think..." Were you supposed to look a hooker in the eyes? That's what he was doing, chin lifted, hazel-hued gaze looking up into hers. But she wasn't one to him. At least, he didn't think of her in that sense, the reality of their jobs aside.

Maybe he was too sweet to be working in a place like this. Maybe that was it.

Melanie’s mind grew hazy and she did not know whether it was from the pure liquor or the man’s touch. Either way, she wasn’t going to argue. It made each sensation more pronounced, each touch more noticeable, each breath was hot like fire when he exhaled against a bare patch of her skin.

Neither did she resist his urgings and once more she had to remind herself to take it slow. The vampiress eased into his lap, pressing a hand against his chest in an effort to make him either move back or lay down and as he did, she slid onto the bed with him. Melanie pressed her knees against the side of his hips as she knelt, straddling Reyson but before he could do so much as blink, her mouth was pressed to his. Even though she had tried to quench the heat, hold it back so that she could keep things slow, his whispered words and wandering hands sparked something in her.

Both hands found their way to the back of his neck, one slowly massaging the back near his nape while the other threaded up and through his long blond hair. She squeezed her one hand gently, tugging ever so playfully at his tresses but once again she kept it light. There would be time for more hardcore activities later, if they both desired… Though she had to admit that this… This was new for her and therefore more memorable than anyone else she had been with thus far.

A soft sound of satisfaction left her lips as they were molded against his and she brought her body closer to his, pressing her breasts fully against his bare chest as she deepened the kiss. Heat coursed through her body as her tongue played against his lips, seeking entry so that it could play against his.

It took no more than the woman's touch to encourage his back along the mattress. The world outside the room be damned, blood pumped excitedly through his body as only thoughts of her, of this, found room in his mind. Reyson's eyes descended the closer her lips moved to his; once she set upon them, they closed in full. "Mmnh," was the soft exhale that followed, feeling her straddle and her eager kiss. He kissed back, touch for touch, meeting the redhead's lips in a series of long, firm, affectionate kisses. ...By God, she tasted fantastic.

And smelled the part, too. Reyson was ever in awe of how wonderful girls smelled, how sweet they tasted, how soft they were to the touch... The hands on the back of his head caused him to part that kiss and breathe. To just breathe. She could touch him however. She could touch him as she wished, and as he let her he pressed his cheek to hers, exhaling warmly against the side of her face. "So beautiful...Melanie...so...so..."

But the words were lost, kissing starting anew. That was her tongue now. He could taste it, moaning against her open mouth in acceptance. His arms rose up and wrapped themselves around her back, holding her firm to his bare chest. But that was more than a simple, possessing touch - Reyson rolled her over, rolling with her, rolling Melanie onto her back and he on top. The kiss didn't break. He sucked on her tongue throughout the roll and after, holding it in his mouth, keeping it. It was his.

One hand kept wrapped around her back while the other fell, rediscovering the dancer's firm left cheek, rediscovering how indescribably sexy it felt when he gripped down on it firm. His own body was atop her now. They were still far too clothed, the both of them, but he didn't seem to care. From the waist down he still wore a pair of dark blue jeans with a belt around his waist, and he still had his sneakers on even, but Lord if he seemed to care. Once he was atop her he just began to grind, pressing his clothed crotch to her bare one. Rubbing. Aching.

The open-mouthed kiss finally found a part. Reyson's face pressed to hers. His breath danced along it. Their cheeks rubbed. His arms gripped. He brought his lips right down to her right ear and whispered, grinding slowly, firmly against her crotch, "You're so fucking beautiful..."

This… wasn’t at all what she had expected.

That simple thought rolled through her mind time and time again, whenever she managed to break out of the lusty, lethargic haze that he had put her in. If she had any doubt about the bartender’s sexual prowess and powers of seduction before, they were now effectively banished.

Then suddenly he was on top of her and she blinked, dazed, wondering how she had gotten into this position but once more he broke her train of thought as he rolled his hips forward, eliciting a soft moan from the vampiress. The sudden exhalation of sound causing their mouths to vibrate lightly against one another as their slow yet intense kiss continued.

It seemed as if every nerve in her body was in a full state of awareness. The desire to peel off the remainder of his clothes suddenly became too much for her to handle and as he pulled back, whispering sweet nothings in her ear she chuckled throatily and admitted as much to him.

“If you wish to have those jeans still in tact within the next few minutes I suggest you help me remove them. Otherwise, I cannot promise that I won’t rip them straight off of your hips.” Her voice was notably affected by her lust and she had a dreamy quality to her tone. Though she tried as hard as possible to allow him to take things as slowly as he wanted, she thought she would… assist him by slipping her hands down to his waist, curling her fingertips beneath the waistband of his jeans and teasingly dragging them inwards so that they lightly brushed his lower abdomen. As soon as her hands hit his belt buckle she tugged at the leather, dragging it backwards so the metal pins fell out of their holes and she could work on the button to his jeans next.

“What is it about you, Reyson, that makes me want you so badly?” she asked in a breathy whisper as her head lifted from the mattress, trailing kisses down over his collarbone and outwards to the front of his shoulder.

Touching. So much touching. ...Not enough touching.

His hands explored her, as hers freely did him. He gripped her backside, kneading the firm musculature with a lustful, perverted touch. He hugged his other arm around her back, for awhile the center of it, then it eventually moved to her upper, possessively giving her chest nowhere to go but to press firmly against his. For a moment that arm dipped to her lower back, but that was only so it could move back up, traveling the expanse, feeling the full curve that a woman's body always seemed oh so willing to arch into. Eventually it ended up at her shoulder blades and then higher, around and beneath her, until his grip was exploring that beautiful head of hair. The other was not shy during this exploration, releasing its grip on the vampiress' lovely ass to smooth along her thigh. Hooking the back of her left knee in his right palm, Reyson urged it to wrap around his waist as he continued to just fucking grind down into her.

"You do it," he whispered in response to her comment on his jeans. She already was, or at least started to, teasing the skin there, unhooking his belt for him. There was something about having your lover undress you, and you undressing them in turn. There was just something about a person needing you naked, and needing it now. Reyson kept his lips right up against Melanie's ear, making sure she heard everything, everything from every simple breath to every deep, masculine moan, to even the vulnerable whimpers. He needed her. The last thing he would do now was hide that. Groaning, his entire lean, muscled abdomen and strong hips rolled in fluid motions with the grinds, dryhumping her bared petals without an ounce of shame.

Her question had him wondering a moment. It was rhetorical, sure, but he had a private smile as he replied, "Once, I mixed a girl an appletini while she rocked her hips on my face." That smile turned into a grin. "It was a bet. The drink only came out so-so, but she told me the oral was fantastic." His tongue darted out, continuing the theme of exploration. Rather than just nibble at her ear, he licked Melanie there, carefully moving his warm, wet tongue around the inner curves of her ear.

"Do you have something else to wear?" The licking stopped, his lips going back to their whisper. Reyson's right hand left her leg and somehow managed its way between their chest, gripping at the silvery front of her costume. Gripping at her left breast through the fabric, his voice was as much an aching plea as it was impassioned, "I want to rip it off."

With permission granted, Melanie deftly flicked open the button and dragged down the zipper with a single hand. That same hand, seconds later was tugging at the top of his jeans, dragging them lower on his hips. She wanted them off. Now. And though time and time again she tried to stifle the sense of urgency that she felt, she knew it was a losing battle. In response to his question she murmured, “Yes. I’m a girl,” she would have chuckled at the question if she hadn’t been so preoccupied with tearing his pants off so that he would finally be completely nude but since her lithe frame was pinned beneath him it was hard to find leverage. “Plenty of outfits. Tear it off. I want to feel your skin on mine…”

His story had incited further arousal and she had briefly pondered challenging his claim about his oral skills. No. At another time. She didn’t think she could stand any more teasing or foreplay than this. The vampiress was already close to losing control.

She dragged her free leg up onto the bed, placing the flat of her foot against the mattress and giving her enough leverage to turn the tables. Throwing all of her weight into it, she reversed their positions so that she was once more on top and she didn’t waste the opportunity. Hooking her fingers beneath his waistband she tugged his jeans the rest of the way off, pushing his sneakers off as well when they became a hindrance.

And just like that she was on top of him again.

Reyson blinked.

He then smiled up at her, which rapidly evolved into a grin. Had he forgotten the woman's forwardness already? That she'd insist on being on top should come to no surprise.

The blonde shifted his defined body back and forth as needed as she rid him of the clothing, tugging the pants off, sending his sneakers to the floor with them. The socks were kicked off quickly after, one foot pressing to the ankle of the other as he pushed each down and onto the floor. Then it was just the boxers. That was it, a thin layer of silver-gray soft polyester with a black elastic waistband was all that separated a very aroused bartender from his pretty dancer. And if that very aroused arousal wasn't proof enough of his body's need, a sizable, dark patch slicked their front, marking his attraction for this woman as just that much less deniable.

His chest rose and fell excitedly with quickly paced breaths. Reyson was only leaning back on his elbows for a few seconds once she had him down to his boxers. When she settled her bottomless bottom back into his lap he reached his hands up while remaining in that half-raised lean. One went to her hip, thumb on her belly, fingers around her side. The other went to the top of her silver and black outfit, pulling the bow daintily till it came loose, a cute contrast to what was going to come next. The one hand was only on her side a moment, soon joining his other to grab the fabric between her breasts, jerking in exact opposite directions. The first jerk saw her tits freed, and God, were they fucking gorgeous. His hands went to palm them each immediately, cupping the warm orbs and their hardened tips. But his grip wasn't there long, traveling then back to her outfit where he grabbed the center of the criss-crossing lace and gave another jerk, ripping it as far as her navel.

The rest was left, for now. It was torn and hanging at her sides. It covered her belly. The skirt hung alluringly around her hips. This was enough. Reyson's body shot up into a full sit back on the edge of the bed, feet on the floor again, Melanie straddling his lap. His arms wrapped around her back, urging her against his chest as he hugged her close, relishing the feel of flesh on flesh, of hot skin on hot skin. Her softer form against his harder, masculine one. "So warm," he whispered, feeling her collar bone, her breasts, her ribs... Hugging around her, he placed a series of quick, needy kisses along her jaw, starting at the top and rapidly moving his way to her lips.

While Melanie had retracted her body from his, even for the briefest of moments to undress him, she had regained a bit of clarity. The overwhelming blinding sense of lust pulled back, just a little, and helped to edge away the haziness from her mind. But that thin moment of clarity was brief because as soon as her body was on him again, her legs straddling his hips, her body took over once more.

He tore at her dress, sending the thin fabric flying apart to reveal her breasts and his warm hands engulfed them, massaging the tender orbs until he ripped the dress further and sat up, pressing his tightly toned body against hers now. Her hardened nipples slid across the smooth expanse of his chest and she shuddered at the sensation.

“More….” She managed, another partial thought passing through her lips in a heated whisper. The vampiress couldn’t stand it. That thin piece of cloth was all that stood between them and she ground her hips down hard onto him, already so wet that her own juices slickened the material. She was unable to stand it anymore and she lifted her hips, slipping her hand down between their bodies until she felt the elastic waistband on his boxers. Being a vampiress gave her a few qualities over a regular human and the enhanced strength was one of them. Something she rarely used but right now, the cloth needed to come off and she wasn’t going to retract her body from his again to pull them down leisurely.

The fabric ripped and she switched hands, repeating the motion with the other side until she could whip the ragged fragments off of him. A moan of arousal filling her throat as his cock was freed. It was almost a pity that she didn’t have a chance to look over him first, the width and length of him might have given her pause but instinct drove her actions instead. Her blue eyes met his gaze, holding it as she lifted her hips and guided him in between her folds. A quick thrust and he was inside of her, filling her completely and her muscles spasmed around him with the sudden assault.

“Oh god…” she silenced her moan as her lips found his again. Taking him even though he would most likely give himself willingly. Possessing. Her muscles finally acclimated to his girth and she swiveled her hips once more, circling once before they began to rise and fall in an erratic rhythm. Her mouth broke from his and she gasped softly, burying her face against the side of his neck as she moaned out his name.

“…Reyson…”

One arm was around her back, all the way around and curling his fingers around her ribcage on the other side. His other was beneath Melanie's arm, wrapped behind her and gripping the opposite shoulder, holding her body possessively close. They were looking each other in the eyes, now, both witness to every slight change on the other's face when it finally happened.

She slammed herself down, impaling her body onto his dick, and God, did he hold her tight when it happened.

"Mmnnnghhg," followed in a deeply-voiced moan. Reyson's touch dug into her skin, holding. Keeping. Possessing. His hazel eyes stared into hers of blue. When they kissed it quickly started out firm, just as her body held tight around his girth, but soon faded to a series of quick, sweet pecks, one after another. Reyson followed her lead; when she started to rock her hips he loosened the grip he had on her shoulder and side, allowing her to move more easily. When she laid her head on his shoulder and moaned out his name, his response was a simple lean, a cheek-to-cheek nuzzle bearing all the affection in the world.

"You feel...so...so good," he whispered, resting his cheek atop hers. His arms still held her close the same as they were before, but not as fiercely as they had, allowing Melanie the freedom to rise and fall as she wished. Occasionally he bit inside his mouth before letting it go and just exhaling nearby her ear. Occasionally his fingers reminder her of his strength as they gripped into her firm, but each time shifted back to their relaxed hold. He couldn't really lean back and buck up into her without removing her head from his shoulder; he didn't want that, not yet. It was too sweet. For now Reyson just sat there, hugging her body to his, breathing and nuzzling her cheek. God, she was so hot around him...

From his lower abdomen to his groin, everything she was doing, every pussy-slicked impalement made him ache. "Ride me," came the groan. "Fuck my dick, sweetie. Fuck it with your cunt."

A light sheen of sweat had begun to build upon Melanie’s pale flesh, easing the friction between their torsos as she continued to bring her hips down to meet his, again and again. Always changing the motion, the speed or how deep she allowed his cock to slip inside of her just to keep him on his feet. Or his ass, as the case may be. A circle of the hips before she raised herself up enough to almost allow him to fall out of her slick pussy before she’d grind herself back against him again.

Her mind was fading further and further as lust continued to grow deep within her abdomen, an ache which she wanted oh so desperately to satisfy as soon as possible but once more, she refrained. She had an unrelenting need to please him, to satisfy him and to make him scream out her name as he came inside of her. One of his requests had been to her on her back so finally she relinquished the smallest bit of control.

Drawing her head back off of his right shoulder, she curved her hand around the left side of his jaw and turned his lips towards hers again. The kiss started almost subtle, perhaps a bit sweet but she allowed it to build gradually. Her tongue pushed against his mouth, seeking entry and as soon as his lips managed to part she dragged her tongue along the inside of his lower lip and moaned once more, a shuddering exhalation of pleasure.

“I want you… on top…” she managed to whisper as soon as she drew her lips back from his once more. Pressing her forehead to his so that their eyes met and he could read her lust filled gaze however he wished. “I want to feel your body hovering over me as you fuck me senseless….”

Heavy breaths and increasingly husky moans came in steady repetition, though they were just as unevenly paced as the way she rode him. A woman on top was always an incredibly hot thing; it was her turn to throw all inhibitions aside, to grab his body and make it very, very clear how much she craved his dick. Reyson held her throughout, his voice falling to a soft breath whenever her rolling hips saw her dripping slit removed to where it was just the head of his shaft still within her, then quickly rose to a sharp, loud moan when those sleek, feminine thighs impaled herself onto his cock yet again.

Then they were kissing again. My God, the way she kissed him...sweet, hungry, balancing adoration and passion all in the same touch. Reyson met her lips, kiss for kiss, and when her tongue joined the fray, piercing its way through his lips, exploring within, he tilted his head and sought hers with his own. His heart beat heavily, furthered by the warmth of her pressing chest. He could kiss this woman forever, he felt right then. He could kiss and just hold her for hours on end.

But their lips parted. Reyson instinctively leaned and tilted his head, trying to reclaim her mouth, but he heard her words and found pause. Then, a soft smile. Then she pressed her forehead to his and their eyes met again, locking this time. Then more words. Then, then the man's smile grew far wider, into something one might call wicked were this all not so absolutely sweet.

"I want to cum inside you," came the whisper returned. Their eyes were indeed locked. Reyson's forehead rested gently against hers, but firmly; it remained there as his grip around her back and shoulder tightened, it remained there as he stood from the bed, lifting her up with him, and it remained there as he turned, crawling back onto the mattress on his knees. Holding her, hugging her chest to his the entire time, Reyson kept his forehead to hers as he bent forward, laying her down on her back. The blanket was brushed aside, but not off. He laid her back on the mattress and her head on a thick, fluffy pillow, holding her gaze throughout. "I'm gonna cum inside you, Melanie...I want you to hold me tight."

The hands released from around her back. Each went to what remained of her skimpy fallen angel costume, gripping where it still held together over her belly. He gave a firm tug that continued the tear from earlier, ripping it down to the skirt, then, moving his hands down, he tore right through that too. Unnecessary. Clothes were so fucking unnecessary right now. Pulling the fabric from beneath her lower back, he whipped it to the side, off the bed, letting it fall wherever it may. All the while their gaze was kept. He was tempted to lean just a bit, to kiss, but the feeling of their foreheads together...staring at her, like this...it was beyond sensual.

"Mine," came a simple, firmly-voiced whisper.

Soft moans were interlaced with audible gasps as they switched positions. Keeping his cock buried deep inside of her the entire time had Melanie feeling like she was about to simply shatter from the overwhelming sensations. The vampiress had been drawing closer and closer to the brink of orgasm but had held off, wanting nothing more than for him to be on top. To drive her the rest of the way over that edge.

”Mine,” he whispered and her eyes fluttered briefly closed. It was all too much. Too much and not enough and she was afraid that she would end it too quickly. Her slickened muscles twitched slightly around his thickened shaft, eliciting another deep moan from her lips and suddenly, she didn’t care. She wanted all of him, now, and her hands slid across his sides, massaging deeply along his back until finally her hands cupped his firm ass and pulled, grinding their bodies together so that he bottomed out inside of her.

“Ooooh….” She groaned, moving her head slightly to one side so that her tongue could glide heatedly across the edge of his throat and jaw, switching to sensual kisses as she neared his jaw. “So close… “ as if to emphasize her words, her pussy spasmed once more around his cock and she ground her hips towards him again, sinking her head back against the pillows.

Everything she did spoke of her need for him. What he did not give her, or what he did not give her fast enough, she took. What he gave her fast enough, she took more of anyway. Blood raced through Reyson's body from the way she touched him. Everything about this woman excited him, from her beauty to her attitude, to the way she desired him - to the way she desired him. If there were a more incredible feeling, he knew nothing of it.

It came, each thrust, perhaps slower than she wanted, but his body was struggling to make this last; by God, he sometimes wondered if this woman could get him off just by looking at him the right way. Reyson's hips pushed into her deeply, pussy-slicked inch after pussy-slicked inch, burying into her hot depth. He groaned, with each and every, chin raising, throat exposing to her. Heavy breaths were the norm at this point. The muscles of his abs, crotch, and the ass she so wantonly held all flexed with the movements of his hips; he pulled back, sliding out of her, till it was just his bulbous tip clenched within her folds, then he thrust back in, slowly but deeply burying his girth back in that hot, aching snatch to the very hilt. His back would even arch a little more every time he was inside her fully, hips trying to thrust a little more, as if he could push that little bit extra deeper. The process repeated, again and again, husky moans ripping from his throat and filling the room while a set of smooth balls time and again slapped against her wet, slicked skin.

"So good...so fucking good," he panted out, throat exposed, chin raised, head tilted upwards. His hazel eyes were shut tight now. His chest arched upward and his palms pressed onto the mattress on either side of her, propping himself up. "God...baby...not yet...nnh...I..." He wanted to hold off, to make this last longer. To make it last forever. But in contrast to that voiced desire, his body defied him, speeding up its lustful pumps into Melanie's sweet pussy, pounding her harder and faster, and harder, and faster, and my God, harder, like the wanton thing she was.

His upper body fell from its arc. Reyson buried his face into the crook of Melanie's neck, somewhere between her ear, her hair and the pillow, and just breathed. Heavily, labored, he panted and moaned just for her, a sparse some of the noises even sounding like words. "Gonna cum in you...M-Mel...hhnnn..." So powerful, yet it was all he could manage. His hips had quickened to a steady thrust, pounding her pussy with his dick. Slamming. Thrusting. Slapping his balls against her, again and again. And again. Groaning. One hand dipped down between her and the mattress, gripping harshly into her ass. The other came around the other side of her head, encasing it in his strong palm, holding it steady while he breathed and moaned against her opposite ear. "Melanie~...hhnn...ha...aah...nnnnnn..."

Melanie moaned lustfully as his body began responding the way that hers had wanted to all along. Urgent. Needful. His thrusts became faster and harder and it was all she could do to keep herself from the breaking point. Her selfishness wanted it to stretch out longer, just a bit longer but she also wanted to cum. The tension within her muscles caused her back to bow slightly, then more forcefully, driving her shoulderblades back into the mattress as her body curved against his.

“Ahhhh…. Oh god… Like that…. Like that, Reyson…” she murmured, whispered, urged but she didn’t just lay there and take it. Oh no. She met every deep thrust with her own, grinding her hips up against his as she moved beneath him. Her hands were everywhere. On his ass, clenching and gripping. Her fingers curved, driving her fingernails into his skin for a moment before she caught herself, retracted them. Then they slid up his body, over his back, kneading the muscles, scratching lightly down the sides of his spine.

Her breath came more quickly now, her lips parted almost continuously as her gasps became more frequent and it was with that last whispered statement that she finally plunged over the edge. The orgasm was powerful, wracking her entire body and causing her slickened muscles to contract harshly around his cock. The rest of her shuddered with the release and it seemed almost as if she was trying to merge with him, to meld their bodies together as she rode it out. She didn’t know if she came before him, with him or after him but she continued to push towards him, to milk him of every last ounce of energy that he had.

He could have resisted it, had he slowed. He could have calmed, paced himself, making the thrusting alone last for an entire hour, if not more. He could have, but lord, the way she gripped around him - that shit just wasn't an option.

There was no point in masking the moans, so he didn't. Heavy. Lustful. Right in her ear, intimate screams of their shared need. "Melanie," he let out again, kissing her ear, kissing her cheek, kissing her hair, kissing...kissing...wherever his lips landed. "Melanie," it came again, followed by a deep, husky, "nnnggghhuugnn!"

Then the orgasm. Hers came first, and it was the most beautiful thing at that moment his mind could recall. As soon as he felt it in her muscles and heard it in her voice Reyson lifted his gaze, coming to stare down into her face again. "I'm right here baby," he whispered hotly. Biting down on his lower lip, he fought to stave off that familiar, taut tug in his loins without slowing, pounding the hot redhead's slicked pussy as rapid and as deep as he could. As sweet as the two voices were that created the din of the room, soo too did the lewd sounds of their wet, hard lovemaking. Reyson survived all of it, from her scratching nails to her clenching fingers, from her delicate yet haughty moans to...to...oh, God...

His loins twitched. The way her muscles contracted around him, clenching, squeezing...milking him, holding fast around his shaft... It was more than he knew how to resist. The little he'd been holding back for the sake of staving himself was forgotten; Reyson's body plowed into her hot crotch, arching his back, flexing every goddamn muscle he had when the tightness within him took hold - a moment of silence, a moment where his breath hitched and his heart skipped a beat, followed by an explosion. Creamy hot spurts of his seed crashed against her pink walls, hips so refusing to leave her warmth they rescinded to a quickly-paced series of halfway pumps, slamming her pussy again and again and again with his dick. "Mel...Melanie...nngghuuhhh..." Three, four, five hard streams of hot seed poured into her, filling her to the brim. Then six. His body fell, laying his weight atop her, and in that moment Reyson kissed her deep, eyes closed, tongue in desperate, loving search of hers. His arms wrapped around her back to claim her chest, bringing her in a tight hug as close to his as he could. His hips rocked, slowing but still steady, as the gush of passion slowed to its eventual dribble, feeling Melanie's muscles surely milking every last drop from him that she could.

It was over. But, he just lay there, laying with his weight atop her, hugging. The kiss broke, dissolving to a firm cheek-to-cheek nuzzle; sometimes cheek-to-jaw, or even nose-to-neck, with a series of light, quick kisses mixed in, but always, always it was tender. "You are so beautiful to me," followed in a softly-breathed whisper.

As they lay there, chest to chest, the vampiress could feel both of their pulses beating erratically, and then slowing until they became a steady beat. She had never felt like this before. It hadn’t been a usual ‘session’ or even a quickie with a hot coworker. Something else had managed to slip in and she could tell he felt it to by the sound of his voice as he repeated her name in soft whispers. As he called her beautiful and nuzzled his nose into the crook of her neck.

“Reyson….” She returned his whisper, catching his lips with hers and giving a soft, feathery kiss before pulling away and he rolled off of her, lying beside her as she snuggled against him. Melanie had no idea what to say. She hadn’t planned any of this…. Well, she had planned the absolutely amazing sex but nothing beyond that and for the first time she was at a loss for words.

They lay there for what seemed like an eternity and the redhead’s eyes fluttered as if her sated body was now trying to lure her into sleep. Shaking her head, she sat up, running a hand through her tresses to detangle them and for the first time she surveyed the aftermath. A quick laugh escaped her throat as she saw the torn remnants of cloth scattered about.

“Oh god, I’m going to need another outfit… That means running naked upstairs, hmmm? But first… A shower. I’m sure you won’t mind if I steal yours?” Leaning her torso over his, she pressed her lips to his, another decadent kiss, edged with just the faintest bit of lingering heat before she pulled back. Her eyes shined mischievously as she slid off of the bed, completely comfortable in the nude, and walked off towards Reyson’s bathroom with swaying hips.

Her feet touched the gray slate flooring and she shivered at the temperature change. Wandering over to the shower, she flipped on the nozzles so that the temperature of the water could build up and peeked inside. Manly scented shower gels and soaps lined the shelving causing Melanie to wrinkle her nose. Another quick glance around and she spotted a cabinet and she went to investigate. Hopefully there would be something at least gender neutral.

The search ended just as soon as it had begun. A plain lavender scented bath gel was tucked into one of the back corners and she grinned to herself. It was a pleasant enough fragrance, not too strong or heady and she snatched it as she wandered back into the enclosed shower and slipped in. Steam was already building as she liked her showers quite hot and the vampiress poured the smallest amount of the gel into her hand before setting the bottle aside so she could begin sudsing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom