Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come play with me! M/F F/Futa NEW PLOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

OopsieDaisy

Super-Earth
Good day to you all! I'm brand spanking new to New Moon, I've been roleplaying for a while on Gaiaonline prior, but it was much cleaner and I'm sick of being a good little girl! Ahem, well, I haven't made a Rabbit hole yet but I've decided to just list some of my major kinks and absolute turn offs. Oh! Please at least give me something to reply to and don't god mod, I can control my own characters. I usually write two to three paragraphs but I can get carried away if you give me enough to work off of.

Okay, so I'm a switch, sometimes I like being submissive sometimes I like being dominate depending on the situation I'm presented with! Although, I don't play futa, still not entirely comfortable with that yet. ^_^; I'd like to try opposite to futa thou, if your willing ;D Other then that its mostly just heretosexual up in here.

Absolutely yes!

Teasing
Toys
Anal
Multiple partners
Light Bondage
Spanking/paddling
Dirty talking
Controlling/training
Virgins & experienced partners
(Okay so honestly I'm pretty open, I can keep going for a while..Hence why I should make a Rabbit hole. >3>; Its my turn offs that are more important.. Haha..)

Don't even ask!
Scat
Watersports
Mutilation
Blood or gore
Vore
Parent/child incest - Ew! D;

Parings & Plots

You/Me

NEW!***
Neko/Princess (Bit of retarded magic in the plot)
A girl has received a cute kitty for her birthday! She discovers something rather odd in the night, seems her little kitty can more then just be a cute small furry friend. But can shape shift into a full fledged Neko hotty who's more then excited for a petting! What's a princess to do? (I imagined a lot of animistic instinct, rubbing and purring, licking. Haha. xD Or, he could be a lusty shapeshifter who wanted a piece of the princess so plotted a plan to get into her bed chamber.)

Twin Masters/Pet
Two rich, bored twin brothers are given a rather peculiar birthday present...

Priest/Demoness Or Priestess/Demon (Or Futa)
Something evil is lurking in the forest, a priest(Or priestess) is sent to banish it.

Incubus/All Girls school student
She's sick of always being surrounded by girls, craving attention, out of boredom she tries a spell in her dorm from a library book she found, But does she conjure more then she can handle?

Boy's Shower
A girl is dared to get naked pictures of any boy in the locker room, although she isn't very stealthy and gets caught red handed, a group of boys decide to punish her on there own.

Sister(Futa)/Sister (Or brother sister. =3)
Big sis is worried about her little sister loosing her virginity to some jerk, so maybe she'll just take it herself.

More to come, thanks for reading! I'm open to your ideas and plots as well!

Okay, so, lastly I always RP in Pm's its just easier, but if you really like forums I'm willing to compromise.

Anyway, that's it! Thanks for reading! Now get to it and start messaging me! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom