Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Real Mugen no Frontier (Sharkfish1e + CutePhoenix)

sharkfish1e

Super-Earth
Haken waited for his helpful little Aschen. With nothing to do he started showing off and twirling his guns around, particularly the Night Fowl the highly customised rifle with the lethal bayonet on the end. Lobbing his spinning Night Fowl in the air, and landing back precisely back in his hands. It had looked like he had done lots of lots times before. With his cowboy like hat, he lifted it up to see if she was to arrive any sooner. Looking around with his blue eyes, he notices how boring it is sit on rock in the middle of the plains.

He had already took the mission log and details from the town. He quickly looked over his missions again, wasting time before Cinderella arrives. Haken had spoken about the details "Collecting this old relic eh." The details had shown it was an small golden pyramid relic, about the size of the palm of the hand. Not to mention having strange inscriptions on it. He had known where to get to it, it was only quick 10 to 15 minutes to get there by foot. The terrain was weird as usual, so it hindered lots of vehicles moving around on it. So many bumps and crystalised spikes. It wouldn't be hard with Aschen round. She tear the place apart. Or just follow the main road.

"It didn't seem like Aschen was forgetful for today's mission but It could be that strange DTD Mode is affecting her again." Haken was trying to summarise why she was so late. Though to be exact, it was only like 5 minutes for Haken. He looked around the landscape and the sky was pretty clear except for the pointy bumps.

"I would think you could let my single instance of tardyness slip considering how often you are late." came the familiar voice of his android companion Aschen as she walked up right behind.

"Besides, you seem to be enjoying showing off your gun skills to all the rocks and tumbleweeds out here." she added, her usual sarcastic personality showing through. That was what she was most known for. Constant sarcasm without cracking smile. Well, that along with her killer body and DTD mode that involved her showing lots of skin and acting like a airheaded ditz.

"Shall we go captain, or has that boulder you were sitting on request another show?" she asked.

Haken's guess was right on the mark, covering under his hat. He refuses to admit he had such as ditzy comrade. Its like she's completely different. "I can't help they are my fans. Besides your the one showing off too." He had meant her bust, and lots of her flesh.

"Alright, alright, lets go now then." Haken quickly answering her back. He got up, dusting himself off with his hands. Walking along with her, as he started the mission. "Want me to repeat the mission to you Cinderella?" Despite her being android, she wouldn't have a problem knowing what the mission was. But he wasn't so sure with her DTD mode that was on.

They didn't take long to reach the entry of dark like cave. It had looked like any other cave except with the strange inscriptions again. Haken knew it was the right one.

"It is not my fault that my body has not been able to revert back to normal out of my DTD mode. But I doubt you mind, considering how often I catch you starting at my bust and rear end." Aschen replied. Indeed, for a few weeks now, ever since she was damaged in battle, she had been unable to revert to normal. This left her showing lots of skin. Personality wise, she acted like normal, but was prone to occasional bouts of her normal, overly hyper DTD personality.

"No captain, I'm fully aware of our mission." she said, walking ahead of him.

"Try and keep your eyes up, for once. I know that my butt is very well designed, but not paying attention when you're walking through a dark cave could easily lead to your death, and thus, prevent you from ever oogling me again. Save the lusty staring for after we're out." she added as she stopped at the entrace of the cave.

Haken had almost choked on her words. Direct and right to the point. "I do mind.. its really hard to concentrate when im in a fight.." One word, distracting. Whenever she wasn't looking at him, he had stared admirably at her well shaped ass. Luckily in the dark cave, he pulled out his light. So he could carry on see what he wanted to see. The shadows helps to make her ass more curvy now. "Good, I knew i can trust you."

Now he was focusing on where he was going "I'll keep that in mind." As Haken had taken note. As they continued deeper into the pitch black cave, they started to hear noises. Similar to out of control androids. They were beeping louder and louder. "Listen to that, looks we got ourselves some company. Let's get ready for them." With his hand on his Longtomb Special the long-barrelled pistol. He held it in place aiming carefully as he walked slower towards whatever was in front.

"Yes captain." Aschen replied. Her hands, feet and internal weapons were her defense mechanisms, so she didn't need to draw anything out to be ready. Due to that, she was an expert hand to hand fighter. Seeing her fight as was erotic as it was deadly. One could understand why Haken would be distracted in battle, considering her ass was on constant display and her large breasts bounced wildly.

Out from the darkness and into the light, three androids with sharp machine like blades rushed forwards towards them. With the intent to kill and maim on sight. One came hurtly towards Aschen, like it was protecting a certain area. Its medium square framed body looked like it take a few hits, its legs were different matter, they were slightly smaller than medium. Allowing it more freedom move within itself and increases movement speed. With its two brute mechanical arms it swung over top chop at Aschen.

Even with the other two running after Haken. He keep his on eyes on the swaying of her breasts, as she got ready for the battle. Sticking out his pistol, with the corner of his eye. "Low Draw!" As he shouted when shot out two rounds. He blew a hole at the knee of one of two robots that was running after him. It had nearly stumbled, before actually getting bombarded with another shot to the its other knee. Crippling it to the floor. One couldn't move now, though could move like snail to attack you.

Aschen deteced the android quick enough to dodge the slashing attack, nailing the thing with a well aimed punch of her spiked gauntlets. It had a good sized dent in it as it stumbled back, but it would take more work to put down for good. She aimed a kick powered with her rocket boots at the things head, but it actually managed to scoot to the side and avoid it, the blow only glancing off of it. As he landed, the thing slashed at her again, catching her back side as she jumped out of the way. It left a tear in her suit and a cut on her lower back, exposing a little bit of her shapely ass.

She spun around, aiming another kick at the metal machine, nailing it head on. Not wanting another close call, she started to hammer it with her wire guided fists, knocking it back further and further before a flying kick sent it tumbling into a dark abyss.

"Captain!" Aschen cried out as she saw the second machine sneaking up behind Haken. Dashing forward, she shoulder rammed the thing, knocking both her and it to the floor, it slashing away. When she managed to get back up and get away, she was covered in slash marks, bits of her outfit cut away, revealing even more skin.

Haken had seen her take out one android with kick, though she suffered a cut in her suit as well. Revealing a tiny bit of nice ass. He had secretly wished all fights were quite entertaining like that. She had knocked one machine away briefly. He knew it was there about to ambush him. Though he was about to ambush the android too. His rifle was pointing backwards in case something attacked him from behind.

"Thanks" As Aschen stood again, he could see more parts of her suits was revealable. How enticing he had thought. Taking notice how bad this robots are, he had shot two rounds into the still crawling android in the face of the machine. Utterly rendering it useless. Using his remaining two rounds he wiped out the other machine nearby. Though he had taken late notice of the last android that was knocked back by Aschen. It had charged with more speed now, and looked like its digital eyes had changed colours. Boosting its speed a few fold. Catching her of guard, it swung from the side and cut a chunk out of her suit at her bottom.

"Careful babe." As Haken shouted, as switched from his pistol to rifle and firing of a high-speed round into its head. A moment later, it no longer had a head. Its crumpled body lay there twitching for a second. He was anxious to see what was ahead. Haken was reloading his gun for more dangers, and reloading his sights on her full view ass now.

The machine had slashed her bottoms just right, that she had to hold them on, or else let it flap free and reveal all of her ass and almost her pussy as well, which left her with one less hand to fight.

"I hope there are not many more of those. I'm running out of clothes for them to cut." she said, her pale cheeks light red in embarassment. Despite being sarcastic and too the point, even she was embarassed about more of her body showing than she wanted.

"Me too." In his case he couldn't handle any more of her clothes being shedded or cut away. Making his other pistol stand up as well.

Haken had walked awkwardly forward, using his rifle as a precaution. As he noticed before the treasure box. He had also saw there was some large android laying still, it was clearly offline. But looked like it would switch on immediately if anyone touched the treasure box. It was like it was ominously guarding it even while its offline. Both its arms were folded and its pointed down, casting its view downwards, giving it freaky look. If it did stand it would be somewhere around 7 ft tall.

"Aschen scan that machine on the laying, check for any vital signs or anything." Giving her an order, as he took aim at it with his rifle. The feeling was getting harder bear now, thinking that maybe proximity to the treasure box may cause it to rise. It looked like the other androids before but much bigger and possibly even stronger.

"As you wish..........but...........please try not to look." Aschen replied, cheeks going red again as she realized she'd need both hands for the job.........and would need to bend over in front of Haken as well.

Not waiting for an answer though, as she wanted this done and over with, she released her bottoms, fully exposing her ass as she knelt down next to the android, scanning it as her cheeks only got redder at the thought of Haken staring at her butt. But...........part of her was aroused by the idea as well.

Haken had watched her bend over. It was right a turn for him. Despite hiding his intentions, he couldn't hide his now rifle-state boner at her.

Suddenly the machine's digital eyes lighted up with bright red colour. The sound of the machine starting up playing in Aschen ears, and then Haken's. It prompted to shake and get up from its eternal rest. Haken had just fired a rifle round into its chest. The impact of the bullet sounded like it was being deflected. That wasn't good Haken had thought. "Bad, bullets don't work this large tin-can." As spoken out to Aschen, warning her of the danger. He fired two more into its head, hoping for some damage. No good, as the android swiftly block my rifle rounds from shattering its head.

He knew that Aschen couldn't fight that montrosity in that state, unless she went.. "I permit you to use Overlimiter DTD Mode" It was mode that allowed her to go over the limit, or the current maximum. Improving her speed, power, stamina up to 150%. Depending on the so many factors of course. But the major drawback is she needs to get it out of system fast, sometimes it needs her body pumped and replaced different fluids. He had known after this massive android was down. Hopefully there was no more androids since this is the last guardian.

"A-Alright captain........." Aschen replied, embarassed about her new form, but knew it was her only choice. As she activated the form, her appearance stayed the same, but she became much more powerful.

"Woooo! Time to take this big boy down!" she said excitedly, hopping to her feet and wiggling her ass, knowing full well Haken could see it. That was one of the effects of the new boost.........her sex drive was supercharged too.

"I'm all for getting it on with big guys, but metal men can't appreciate the warm feeling of the female body." she said as she went to work on the thing, punching, it kicking it, basically pounding the thing into oblivion, not stopping till the thing had been pounded down into a little pile of scrap.

"Just like a man. Crumpling down before the climax." she said with a sigh, hands on her hips as she stood before Haken.

Haken had covered his eyes with his hat briefly. He knew she would be over the top, whether flirting around or busting some damage. Looking up again he could see her wiggle her ass, as she was quite proud of her new form. Within moments she quickly busted it up, he couldn't recognise what it was before. Apart from it now looked like scrap metal, found from a junk yard.

Haken was impressed that she had taken it down in an instant, not to mention her new wacky attitude. "Good job Aschen." Now that thing was out of the fight. He could focus things that needed his attention more, the treasure box and his partner Aschen whos personality is a bit of the edge. He walked over and kicked the treasure box open. The practicaly found the what he was looking for the golden triangle. Picking it up he and quickly put it into his pocket.

"Got the item, we can go now. Mission complete. Piece of cake." Though the over problem what was he going to do about her now. It had looked like she needed a charge or boost of some sort.

"I concur, but you know the downsides of this new form. The whole charge and fluid exchange thing and if I don't complete that within the hour, I'm likely to go explodey and send sexy pieces of myself all over the place.

"So............take off your pants." she said very casually as she turned to face him.

"While you're not my idea of the perfect man, you're the only one readily available right now. And since human bodily fluids can be used for the exchange, and physical activity will give me the charge needed, the quickest way to insure I don't explode is to do the..........horizontal hustle, as I've heard you call it." she explained.

"So.........pants off and pick a position. Standing, doggy style, top, bottom, I don't really care. I'll take one for the team to avoid blowing myself up." she continued as she reached up and undid a few clasps on her armor like top, letting it fall to the floor. Since it had been the only thing holding the scraps of her body suit on it, those scraps fell too, leaving her basically naked. She was soon fully naked as she disconnected her spiked gauntlets and took off her.........rocket boot like things.

"Well i can't say no to lovely lady right." The sight of her lovely bent off a little more than enticing, as it made him slightly erect. Haken had stripped to his boxers, as his trousers hit the floor. He now had an important job to do. Dropping his boxers, his limp cock flopped out. The sight of her naked body only slightly got him rigid down there.

Walking up right up her, he held his rod right in front of her. "Hey cinderella i can't really do a horizontal hustle without hard cock right." He started stroking it, Haken quickly stopped as he thought of a better idea. "Don't mind sucking it to get it hard?"

Most of his weapons were on the ground apart from his pistol that was holstered on his jacket. He couldn't really so no to free fuck. It was only natural for him to abuse this mode. Just in case of his business with her, he could protect and defend her with it. He was no dim-wit for throwing all his weapons during any situation. Always the cool and calm.

Aschen just shrugged before kneeling in front of him. Doing this would suffice for the exchange of fluids, but they'd still need to do the full thing to dissipate the built up energy she had.

She wasted little time, taking the tip into her mouth, while stroking the shaft. Sure, this was all fun and what not, but for Aschen, it was a matter of survival, something she had to do. Thus, in this form, she tended to treat sex very casually............while being extremely embarassed after when she would be back to normal.

Pulling her closer, Haken feel her more of mouth on his hard cock. The sight of her kneeling in front of him, delighted to him no end. Stroking her green hair, as he pulled her closer. Letting him enjoy more of his oral pleasure. He groaned whenever she sucked him deeper. By using his leather belt, he looped it over her head and pulled her even closer. So that Haken could be near ball length into her mouth.

Haken always loved a blowjob from his partner. His bimbo-bot was always good fun, whenever her mode was DTD or in the Overlimter. It made if fun once in a while. She always had a nice long green hair. It wasn't long before he started moaning more. Her ability to suck had also improved. "Don't worry, i'll give you a good pounding in a minute." As he excitedly said. As he gave her breasts a squeeze.

"You better....." Aschen thought, easily able to keep up with his lead, taking his entire length into her mouth with ease. Quite obviously, this was not their first time. This same situation had happened numerous times in the past thanks to this new form of hers and it's requirements. And since they were always partnered together, he generally would be on the receiving end of her incredible skill, but not always. Keeping herself alive........it was all about survival to her, so she took whoever was closest when in this new Overlimit mode. Sometimes that hunky tiger man they worked with, sometimes their busty, attractive half elf mechanic when she would accidentally trigger the mode. Even John once or twice, but since he spent so much time in the city in the company of.......professional ladies, it was rare for him to ever be around during one of her.........overlimit outbursts.

Still, while she tended to look on these situations as embarassing, there was indeed something there between Haken and Aschen, when in her right mind. It was more of an unspoken thing as neither had yet to admit to it. But, they both knew it was there. Just, both were waiting for the other to make the first move.

((Hehe........yea, I couldn't remember the names of those two crew members. I remember exactly what they look like. Just, drawing a blank on their names.^_^))

((I think the Lion-guy is Lee, as for the other girl she's Marion i think.))

"Roger, miss eager-for-my-cock." Haken had done this many many times, but each and everytime was really awesome. He felt like his whole dick was swallowed by her. It was like another impressive and great feeling. He could like his balls were churning much faster, as if he it was ready blow his load down her mouth. His rod could melt in her mouth all day long if he wanted to. But promised her, he would rejuvenate her system. Holding her the back of neck lightly, he thrusted his long dick into her mouth and into slow rhythm. It felt like he was in heaven right now. Haken shoved his hard cock into her mouth a few mouth times, as he felt like he couldn't suppress his dick from cumming hard.

He was groaning even louder, as he felt he peak at his orgasm. The pleasure built up and kept going higher. "Your Captain's going cum." As felt like saying nearly useless command at her. Shoving his pulsating rod back into her wet mouth. A few more licks, would do the trick to make him unleash his rocket.

Hearing that he'd soon cum didn't dissuade Aschen in the least. In fact, it spurred her on as she literally needed it to exchange out for her inactive bodily fluids. Still, it wouldn't be enough to cause this form to subside and her to go back to normal. Even after he'd cum, they'd still need to have full on sex, as she needed the physical activity to help dissipate the built up energy now within her body. She had about an hour before she'd overload, so that left plenty of time for this little oral exchange, as well as give them plenty of time to get all kinds of wild next.

Haken really felt like cumming down her throat, hard and fast. The build up of pleasure was too much for him. He couldn't help but groan loudly as Haken shot his hot semen in her mouth. Forcing his dick into her mouth, so that his balls rested on her chin. Spurt after spurt he had pretty much emptied his load in her mouth. At least she could get a nice refill of body fluids. As Haken slowly pulled his rod out of her mouth, he ringed off the juices of cum onto her tongue. That was certainly heavenly experience. If refilling for her was this easy task, Haken would of signed up for Aschen refilling jobs.

Her dirty look, and the whole naked body of Aschen. Not to mention the act of swallowing his cum. It was enough to get to him hard again. As pulled her up to a wall, he told her "Aschen face the wall and bend slightly so that your bum sticking out at me." Haken was ready to line his cock up to her pussy.

Aschen was easily able to swallow every bit. Not only because she was an android, but also because they had did this plenty of times before. Thus, she wasn't surprised when Haken suddenly pulled her to her feet and told her what position to get into.

"Oh? You mean like this?" she asked with a grin as she did just as he asked, facing the wall, bending over lightly with her hands against the wall. She even gave him a wiggle of that legendary ass of hers for good measure. She knew just what each member of the crew liked. Marion liked 69 and being tied up a bit. Lee liked doggy style and having Aschen on top, riding him. Aschen herself was a fan of spankings and any position that involved her being taken from behind. All her.......lovers had their benefits. Marion had a tight, soft body. Lee was big and muscular and nothing got her more hot and bothered than thinking back to all the times his strong, clawed hands gripped her hips as he pounded her from behind like a wild animal. Haken himself, was just generally skilled. A jack of all trades, if you will.

((I was thinking, would you be willing to play Lee at times? I'm enjoying referencing Aschen and him having done it too, but I think it could be really fun to toss him into the mix. Not a love triangle though, as she'll only have feelings for Haken, while with Lee, it's purely sexual. Would be different than playing Haken as Haken is a skill lover, while Lee is literally an animal in the sack.^_^))

Haken answered back with enthusiasm "That's right." As he watched her shake her cute ass at him. Before he cheekily spanked her bottom with his hand. As Haken lined his cock up to her pussy. He slipped his cock easily enough into her warm pussy. When he was halfway in he pushed the rest of it in into her. Leaving Haken's rod deeply embedded in her. As his hands travelled from her hips he found his way to her lovely breasts. A breast in each hand, as he let her nipples fall onto his palms. It was nice feeling as her tits fell more and more to his palms, when he thrusted into her. His pacing couldn't be more tease. It was slow and deep for her. Pushing as much of his cock into her and pulling back so that his tip of his cock was barely out of her pussy.

((I don't mind play Lee, I could give it a go. Playing an excited furry beast could be fun. A little by more forceful could be fun. We got to do a scene where she get's sandwiched between Lee and Haken. ;) ))

Back
Top Bottom