Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pixel's search for creative, literate partners. (Long term MxF only.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Pixel

Super-Earth
Where fairies roam free to eat your hair! 8D

• Hello there! Welcome to my search thread.
        I'm Little Pixel, you can call me Pixel though. Pix also works. :3

Obviously, I'm looking for roleplays, and I'm guessing if you're reading this, you are, too. I'm not really one for writing long introductions,
        so I'll just get to that. (Feel free to ask anything you might want to know during OOC chatter and such. I do like to become friends with my
        roleplay partners or even just fellow roleplayers, I just rather keep things to the point when it comes to searches. :3)

I'd like to ask that you please read everything in this post before actually messaging me, because everything I'll be putting up here is important for anyone
        interested in roleplaying with me. I'll be putting up my current cravings in the second post, in case you'd like to know them, but you don't need to read it.

Now, let's see.

• First, I'm only interested in long term, story driven roleplays. This doesn't mean that there won't be sex or even that
          there will be very little of it, it just means romance and plot will be the main focus. How much sex happens really depends on the plot and how the
          roleplay goes. o.o
          (For reference on what's ok and what's not for me in any sex scene, check my F-list.)

Speaking of romance, I'd just like to note that it's a must for me. (Male x Female only, though.)
          Otherwise, as for genre... fantasy is another must. I don't do plain modern settings, or historical settings. I don't do modern without fantasy,
          and I rather do made up settings for medieval. I'm not likely to want Science Fiction or futuristic, and though I doubt it'll be suggested,
          just in case - horror is a definite no.

Moving on...as I mention in the title, I'm looking for creative partners.
          I don't want to have to come up with ever single plot twist for the roleplay, control all the NPCs, or anything similar. I also will not make all the decisions.
          So, please, be creative. Be willing to pitch in, suggest things! I'm not going to leave everything up to you, I want someone who won't leave
          everything up to me, either.

Literacy is also very important to me. Not more, but just as much as creativity. I cannot enjoy myself if I can barely understand what you wrote.
          So one/two liners should be avoided as much as possible, they make me sad. D: I'm not asking for 10 paragraphs per post - I actually prefer to keep
          things more relaxed - but I need something I can work with! So please, 1-3 decent paragraphs per post at least.
          Also...Spell, punctuate and use grammar at a decent level, in the least. I'm not asking for absolute perfection (heck, I'm far from perfect, myself) and I'm
          certainly not not going to freak out over typos or anything, but I can't roleplay with you if your posts have so many errors they make me cringe. x.x

Oh, and I prefer to write in third person, past tense. Definitely with no sort of symbols like **, -- or :: for actions. o_O

What else...
          Ah, I don't roleplay over any kind of chat. I'll roleplay over email (gmail), PMs, or in a thread. Instant messengers (AIM or YIM) are only for OOC.
          Though I consider it a bonus if you have one of those, as I really like IMs for that (OOC) and roleplay discussion and such. :3
          Actually, it's also always awesome when my partner has a schedule compatible with mine because even if you aren't up for several posts while
          we're both on, it's nice to chat. I'm in the GMT/WET timezone, usually on from 2-3pm to midnight, my time. ^^ Though weekends I never
          know for sure. Remember though, it's a plus, but not a requirement.

That's it, I think.

If you're interested, send a private message my way! I rather people don't post here to get my attention though, as I may forget to check. ^^;

RE: A search for creative, literate partners. (Long term MxF only.)

Current Cravings

Here I will post what I'm currently craving to do. Probably mostly themes/concepts, pairings or elements I'd really like to include, but also more specific ideas I might like to do, when I have them.

Including more than one is always awesome, but obviously not required.
Well, actually, while I'll be happy to include/do anything I put up here, nothing is actually required. o.o

Moving on to actual cravings!

• "Contract" Setting (Setting)
    I have a sort of setting I worked out for a particular plot of mine (which I dubbed "Contract", thus the title of this craving), and while at the moment I'm not really wanting to do said plot, I would quite like to use the setting.
    It involves angels and demons, basically what I have being their origin/history. It's not a typical setting of the kinds in the sense that Demons aren't evil incarnate, Archangels are pretty unstable beings, and God is far from perfect.
    That's all I'll say. If you want to know more, and work with me on something involving this, just ask about it and we'll go from there. ^_^

(Male) Demon x (Female) Angel (Pairing)
    Be it in the setting above or not, I've been itching for one of these. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Rare Females (Element)
    I thought about this some time ago, and have been wanting to try it out.
    Basically, something involving a setting/race where females are rare. Thought of females in general at first, but later that it could also be certain types of females. (For example, ones with magical abilities.) Either way works, I might have a bit of a preference towards the latter, though.

(Male) Captor x (Female) Captive (Pairing)
    It's an all-time favorite, and there really isn't much more I can say. xD Just keep in mind my limitations when it comes to non-consensual sex scenes if you're interested in this. o.o

Arranged Marriage (Element)
    It's hard to think of something involving it that is interesting enough to...well, actually KEEP me interested. You'd have to help me come up with something good.
    I may also like it to involve some ageplay. (My character being the youngest - no younger than 14, though.)
    Medieval setting definitely preferred for this.

Different Upbringings (Element)
    I always find it fun to work with characters that were raised in completely different way. Could be something like someone who was brought up to believe in equal rights paired with someone who's sexist, a big prude paired with someone who was raised to consider sex (and such things) natural and good...stuff like that.

Love Triangle (Element)
    Male x Female x Male, to be more specific. There's at least a couple of different ways to do it...but I'm going to leave it at that, we'll talk it over if you're interested.

Something based off the myth of Eros(Cupid) and Psyche (Theme?)
    If you're familiar with it, great! If not - have a look here.
    I'm not looking for something that's like that EXACTLY, but I'd love to do something a bit like it. In case you're interested, let me know, we'll talk it over and work something out. ^^

That's all for now! ^^

RE: A search for creative, literate partners. (Long term MxF only.)

Inspirational / Neat Pictures

• Because I can, dammit!

This isn't something important for you to see, though. Just something you can have a look at if you like.

Oh, and if any of them inspires ideas you might want to do with me, do let me know. I've always wanted to do a picture plot...I just fail at coming up with them.
      But don't expect me to play a character that looks like the one in the picture. o.o

Hey, I am VERY interested, I was wondering if it's possible for us to do a "Rare Females" Roleplay. I have a few ideas for it. ^ ^

I would like it to make a plot with you. please pm me your AIM to make up a plot. (making the plot using pm's is fine to)
I just want to make sure that I won't rape you, or being the alpha male, I just can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom