Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can you satisfy...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennedy_marie

Meteorite
Hello! I am an experienced roleplayer seeking a few different types of roleplays.

A Bit About Gumshoe...
Stats:
- Experience: 10 years
- Orientation: Straight, Though I will do MXF and FXF pairings. I love a good Mistress who forces my straight girl into homosexuality!
- General Post Length: My posts vary, though I will never give you a one-liner. Most are about two paragraphs, though I can write a good deal with a good partner.
- Kinks: I love the whole dom/sub (DOMS see below) route with force, bondage, degradation, and the like, but I also love a good romance
- Limits: None that I know of. Try me.
- Preferred RP Venue: PM or Email... NO MESSANGERS
- Frequency: A few posts per day... At minimum one
- Requirements: No one-liners, must post in third person

Are You DOM Enough...?

I love to play the submissive role, but only to a truly dominate master or mistress. I will do MXF or FXF, but I want a truly depraved master who will neither pity my charater nor treat her like a pet; make her squirm, make her miserable, make her question her sanity, make her question her existence. My characters can range from bitchy and arrogant to sweet and innocent, fiesty to shy, experienced to inexperienced, depending on your preferences. I have no limits that I know of, so go ahead, send me your kinkiest kinks. I do, however, want some sort of plot. Send me your ideas; I would love to hear them. Send me an interesting plot, and I will love you forever! It can get difficult to keep a dom/sub roleplay fresh, so send me something with some twist and turn possiblities!

CRAVINGS
* Fresh twist on human traffiking
* Fresh twist on arranged marriage
* Fresh twist on kidnapping... Perhaps a father kidnapping his daughter?

I will also enteratin smut ideas, though I make no guarantees.

Is Romance More Your Style...?
I am a girl--a mushy, mushy girl. Does your character want to sweep mine off of her feet? I'd love to work out a plot. My characters are usually hardened to the idea of love, have been burned in the past, or are completely naive. I genuinely need a good plot to do romance. I don't do romance smut. I want to explore how they fall in love and why, I want to explore the ups and downs of the relationship, I want them to meet in a strange way, or be unlikely lovers. Sound like something you're into? MESSAGE AWAY!

I will entertain any idea you have, be it dom/sub, romance, or something completely off the wall. I will be honest if it is not something I'd be into, but I'm a generally open-minded person. Please give me a PM so we can get started! I look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom