Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Blue Moon Brothel (Main Lounge, Second Floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candira said:
((Continued from here))
"Welcome to the Blue Moon VIP area. Go ahead and ask your questions."

Zach steps out of the elevator in Kelly’s footsteps but doesn’t notice the change in décor while he’s digging in his messenger bag. Finding his notebook he finally looks around. His steps slow as he does a slow 360. Zach whistles softly.

It takes him a moment to absorb the room’s furnishings: the luxurious couches, the warm wooden tables, and the softly flickering candlelight. He almost bumps into Kelly in his distraction. He smiles sheepishly at her. “Nice follow-through with the theme. And I think the lighting is much improved.”

Zach motions towards the flat screen with his cheap pen. “Not quite a perfect score, but definitely much, much better. About how many clients do you consider for VIP status?” He steps past Kelly while looking around the room.

"It depends on who we deem worthwhile. The VIP membership itself isn't that expensive. It's what you do with it that costs. Of course a little fee goes toward maintenance of this place. And I agree. I like the lighting much better up here. This is the VIP lounge. Here, you can order drinks, speak with our VIP employees and more. Of course, what happens beyond that is between the staff member and the VIP."

She motioned for him to follow her as she headed toward her office. "If you need more time in here, feel free to take it. But if you want to know more, we should go to my office to discuss business." With that, the redhead waited to see whether or not he was ready to go.

Candira said:
"If you need more time in here, feel free to take it. But if you want to know more, we should go to my office to discuss business."

Zach finally turns to face Kelly, notebook in hand. He studies her closely, apparently confused by her words. He glances back over his shoulder sidelong for a moment. The lushly appointed lounge hums with energy completely different from the nightclub one floor below. The comparatively few clients here were far better dressed than their counterparts below, and each was attended but one (or more) stunningly attractive consorts. It is almost enough to make Zach feel completely outclassed.

Silently, he slips his notebook into his bag and follows Kelly. “I’m not sure what you mean by business . . .”

"I'm assuming you want to know what costs so much, correct? Aside from much nicer surroundings, we have a few other services that get offered to our VIP's. If you'd like to learn more about them, you'll have to come with me to my office. If all you want to see is the lounge, I'll be happy to answer more questions about it and let you be on your way."

She shrugged and smiled, waiting for him to make up his mind.

Candira said:
"I If all you want to see is the lounge, I'll be happy to answer more questions about it and let you be on your way."

Zach passes Kelly, turns around, and returns to her side. “I thought you were going to lead the way.” He offers her his arm once again. “I rely on your hospitality, which has been nothing but generous.”

As much as the prospect of spending an evening of professional company in such a well-appointed location tempts Zach, his deep-seated sense of professionalism doesn’t allow him the luxury. “Which way to the office, Kelly?”

She chuckled and took his arm as he offered it. "Very well. My office is this way," she said, leading him to the nice door with her name on it. God, she loved having her own office.

((Continued here.))

Jay stepped out of the Elevator and walked into the main lounge. He sighed and found a nice seat to sit down and leaned back untill someone saw him.

Lori stepped out of the elevator a moment later and smiled as she saw her customer. "Sorry about that. Someone has to keep this place running," she said with a chuckle. "Welcome to the VIP lounge."

"That depends on what you'd like to do," She said, coming to sit next to him. She sat just close enough to be courteous but make it clear that she was up for being close. "I suppose I could give you a tour if you're interested," she said. "But it seems to me that you walked in feeling a little lonely, and I'd love to help remedy that."

He looked at her and nodded, "Stressed and lonely, never a good combination. That is why I'm here," he smiled softly, "and yes some time with you would be nice, but there is a question, how much will it cost me?" He said moving a bit closer to her.

"Depends on what you want," she said with a grin. "I don't charge for conversation and a kiss here or there, but if you want to spend some time alone or get a massage, I do have a price range per hour." She smiled and leaned into him, whispering the amount in his ear before pulling away.

He took a deep breath as her scent met his nose, "Hmmm, that is definately in the budget," he smirked softly, "I would love to spend the night with you and maybe longer depending on what happens tonight," he said putting his arm around her shoulders and gently pulled into him.

She smiled and let him pull her closer, her eyes locking with his. "So you want to spend the night, hm? I'm okay with that." She smiled made sure she was well within the kissing zone. "Do you want to stay here a bit longer? Or skip to the main event?"

Jay looked at her, "Lets go somewhere more private and we'll see what happens, ok?" He decided not to let her respond. He leaned in and softly kissed her lips pulling her into his strong arms.

She smiled and kissed him back, leaning into him. Her body moved as he guided it, pressing into him as he held her there. She closed her eyes and put her arms around him moving into his lap as she kissed him. After a long, lingering moment, she broke the kiss and smiled. "Works for me."

She smiled and stood with him, kissing him softly. "Of course." And with that she led him to the elevator to go up to her room.

((Continued here))

(Sorry for the Laaaaate reply with this...Just wasn't sure if you wanted me to post first, and then a bunch of stuff piled up...I apologize.)

Kevin let his nervous eyes drift around the lounge slowly. His hands were still buried deep within his pockets and his mouth was tightly shut. He didn't want people to see how nervous he was but he couldn't truly be sure at this particular moment. He brought his hand out of his pocket only to adjust his glasses on his face, brushing them up and off of his nose. He nodded slowly. "This is a nice place...Have you been in business long?"

((That's fine I kinda forgot ^^; sorry))

Kelly grinned and walked into the lounge from the elevator. "We're pretty new, actually, but we have had a pretty nice boom. It is a nice place. But you don't need to be nervous." She put her hand on his shoulder and guided him to her office. "Now then, shall we talk about getting you a pass?"

(No worries what so ever :))

Kevin felt her hand against his shoulder and smiled lightly at the touch. He let his hand slip back into his pockets and he nodded in reply to her question. He cleared his throat of the lump that had formed there, and followed her into her office.

(I apologize, I wasn't sure if you wanted me to wait for a link to start posting in the lounge or not.)

Kevin said his final goodbyes to Kelly with a deep smile as he exited the elevator. He wasn't quite sure if he was now overstaying his welcome, but at the same time he couldn't help but feel a lot more comfortable here. Kevin continued to smile as he placed his hands into his pockets and looked around for a moment. He had gotten a a short look at the lounge before, but now he got the best view of it. He let his eyes wander over the luxuriousness around him an was deeply impressed. He adjusted his glasses and walked his way over to the center area and decided to take a seat on one of the couches. He wasn't sure if anything was going to happen, but to be honest he really didn't care. He just felt like staying for awhile longer. And if anything were to happen it would only to serve to make him amazed of this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom