Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Blue Moon Brothel (Main Lounge, Second Floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candira

Singularity
(Play Note: Please purchase a VIP Pass in the club before coming to the brothel in the interest of preserving continuity, as that is one of the rules of the establishment. A VIP Pass is a lifetime purchase, and only has to be made once, for a reasonable fee, of course. The pass acts as a key card to unlock elevator access so you can go to the brothel, so without one, you shouldn't even be able to reach this floor.)

When one steps from the elevator into the main lounge and recreation area of The Blue Moon Brothel, one is greeted by the sight of rich tapestries and furniture, mostly of deep blue velvet with various gold patterns and trim. The carpet is a pale blue, and soft to the bare foot when stepped on. Dim, colored lighting casts a soft glow over the entire area, giving it an almost mystical luster. At times, various candles are lit to create a the effect of stars lighting up the room.

In the center of the room, a circle of sofas and loveseats around a few oak coffee tables, strictly for the purposes of relaxing and socializing with the brothel workers or with other guests is arranged. Similar furnishings among other areas of the large, open room, are set up for more privacy, particularly in the corners. Some of these sitting areas are hidden from sight behind partisans raised to offer a small bit of privacy for those who wish to consult with an employee before purchasing services.

A large plasma TV hangs on one wall, for those who wish to watch while waiting for assistance. In the background, there is always some sort of tasteful music playing, anything from classical to easy listening, in order to maintain the mood of the brothel and inspire a relaxed atmosphere. Near the far wall opposite the elevator, is a row of doors that lead to various rooms: Madam Kelly's office, supply rooms, and even an adult shop for the purchase of toys, lubricants, and other things that might be of use to customers.

The whole atmosphere is one of relaxation and luxury. Tasteful decoration and mood music is set to help customers with their various needs. What is most noticeable about the brothel is the fact that none if it is run-down or dirty. Everything is immaculate and it is set to seem like a respectable, professional environment. One can always find various employees lounging here, coming or going, and enjoying the lifestyle they've earned.

Stepping out as the elevator opened for him, Keane made his way to one of the comfortable sofas nearby, the Bull Rush that he'd had made for him downstairs in hand as he raised it to his lips to take a sip. Getting himself settled in, he took his PDA from his inside breast pocket and began to go through some items, finally pulling up a camera feed of the club below so he could keep an eye on some of the activities therein.

Simply sitting there and sipping his drink, he observed the patrons and employees for a while, enjoying the chance for a bit of peace and quiet. Eventually he stood and walked to Kelly's office door, rapping on it a few times and calling out through it to check on her. "Kelly, I just wanted to see if you needed anything while I'm up here," he called out to her, keeping his ear to the door so he could hear her reply if she didn't open it.

Kelly came to her door and smiled at her assistant manager. It was nice to see him once in awhile she opened her door and motioned for him to come inside if he wanted. "Well hi. I don't need anything at the moment. Except for a progress report, perhaps." She waited to see whether he'd come in or not.

It hadn't taken long for his lovely, redheaded boss to open the door, and Keane was always pleased at the sight of her. Smiling a bit as Kelly motioned him inside her office, he nodded and accepted the invitation, waling through the archway and closing the door behind him as he began to relay the goings on in the club to her, his voice soon cut off from the lounge as the door clicked shut.

Sam walked out of the elevator as he was caught by the blueness of the room, mostly the blue carpet, but the general soft sensual atmosphere that matched that color so well. His eyes picked up on everything that was around, catching it in his field of vision, the furniture, the whole atmosphere was a smoothing one that was rather delightful. So this was the VIP area, he could see without a doubt, why this area would be such a place. It was well kept and very relaxing, one could let ones worries slip away fast in such a place.

He turned and smiled at Lori as he looked at her under the lighting, she was just as attractive as before, a great person to show him around the place. "Well I have to say, this place is very impressive, it is fitting for a VIP area, just getting to see this place is a great get rid stress," he commented with a chuckle following his statement.

Lori followed after him into the VIP lounge of the club--the starting of the brothel. The dark-haired woman smiled at him and turned toward him, letting his eyes travel around the soothing, blue room. She gladly accepted the compliment. "I'm glad you like it here. With that pass you're able to come see us here any time." She smiled and walked a little further into the room. "Would you like to have a seat?" She asked. I'm sure you'll find it comfortable. If not, I'm a license masseuse, if you'd like some attention."

Sam looked over at Lori as he smiled as he looked at the pass and nodded, it seemed like a rather good deal to have. He smiled as he walked towards the set of furniture, the idea of testing out Lori's skills as a masseuse was rather tempting. Yet for the moment figured it would be best to let it slide, he found a nice place to sit and motioned Lori over to sit near to him, his eyes scanned the area, around, having chosen a private area so he could see things, yet be alone with her in the private are, and maybe get to enjoy time with her more hopefully.

Lori followed him to the more private area and sat with him, making sure to sit close, but not too close. "It's nice to be able to talk like this," she said with a smile. "Are you feeling more relaxed?" she asked, leaning toward him just a bit.

Sam looked at the dark haired beauty whom was sited next to him for a moment, as he nodded his head and smiled back at her, "Yes, it is, always nice, and this place is the most ideal place to hold such a conversation. You all seem to have this place rather well set up, I must say as a businessman I am rather impressed by the work you have done. He moved in closer to her after a moment, "The more personal side wants to enjoy this time even more, you said earlier time with a lady such as yourself, has a price what is yours?"

Her full lips curled into a grin as he asked her price and she smiled. "Well that depends on what you want and how long you want to spend time with me," she said. "But, I'd say generally..." she leaned in and whispered an amount into his ear, nipping at the lobe gently, licking the sting away.

He listened to the price she was asking for and knew that she was very much worth the price and then some. "Well now, I have to say, that is worth it, I will pay that no problem at all," he said as he pressed his hands over her sides pulling her just a bit closer as he hope to wrap up the deal with her. This had been a very successful deal so far, and he figured all said and done it would be a great deal.

Lori grinned and slid even closer to him as his hands came to her sides. "Very well. How long did you want my company?" she asked, moving her entire body closer to him. "And where would you like to spend it. in here? Or somewhere more comfortable?"

He smiled as he thought about her statement, how long, would he need her company, "till first light tomorrow morning, will do finely if that is good with you, I figure that is a long enough period of time for the two of us," he said with a smile as he moved inches from her looking at her still, "as the where, if there is a place more comfortable then here, that would be most lovely," he added in. He could very much like to see this more comfortable place, it would be worth it as well. He figured this was going to be a amazing night.

Grinning, the little minx nodded. "I'll agree to that," she said, a little wink included. That said, she stood up. "Follow me," she said, taking his hand and then bringing him back to the elevator. "I'll take you someplace special." Once he was in, she slid his card and hit number 6, smirking as she handed it back to him.

((Up to you if you want an elevator scene, hun. Just link us there if you want it.))

He looked at the woman whom he was very much into at the moment and smiled at the fact she agreed to his statement and idea of spending till morning together. He smile as he held her hand and walked to the elevator and then looked at the number being hit, 6, he figured that was her own private level. This was going to be extremely exciting. He grinned as he was looking forward to seeing what this new level would look like.

(nah, don't need a elevator scene)

With that, the elevator doors closed and the shiny box took them up to a whole new level that Lori shared with only a few others.

((Continued here...))

Stepping into the room, Nick Phoenix found himself gazing at the place with a bit of wonder in his face. He's heard of brothels before. Has even seen a few during his time in Amsterdam's red light district (Though he didn't make any purchases at the time.) but out all those he's seen this was one of the most classiest establishments he has been to. The dark haired man soon assumed a seat at one of the nearby couches. His arms stretched to the side of the couch in a more relaxed gesture. He was just about to get something to drink when somebody finally approached.

"Anything you would like sir?" The waitress asked. The magus simply nodded and responded.
" Hmm I remember hearing a song like this" Nick responded. It was a jazz song that was playing. A song that the man had often liked and heard a couple of times when he visited Japan to hear the Tokyo orchestras rendition of it.
"How about a drink to match this song. Black coffee. Plain. No sugar or anything on it." The waitress nodded, leaving him and bringing back a blue mug with a drink. The mage took it, and drank it He rather enjoyed both the taste and the fragrance of black coffee.

Kate came out of the elevator a few moments later, looking to take a little bit of a break in the VIP area. She was headed for one of her favorite lounges when she saw Mr. Phoenix. Smiling sweetly, she made her way over. She had said she'd wanted to come up with him after all. It would be rude to ignore him, and she wanted to continue their time together.

"Hello again, Mr. Phoenix. Are you enjoying yourself?"

Finishing his 3rd cup of coffee, Nick found (to his delight) that a certain blond haired beauty came over and greeted him. His head turned towards her.
"My, that was quick." Nick responded with mild surprise. "I'd thought you'd be too busy to come down here. Come sit next to me.".

"Well I am actually. Great coffee here, and I have the pick of many beautiful girls here, Haven't really decided quite yet who to pick-up."
In truth, The mage was wiling to wait a couple of hours for Kate to come down the second floor before he decided to move on to next special little worker. However, he extremely curious about Kate. He sensed a type of pleasant aura about her. It was somewhat pure, and the magician was more then willing to explore her.
"Since your here though, maybe my search has stopped. Good thing you came though, there was the wonderful red head I saw that looked all the more willing to how we say jump under the sheets."

He clasped his hands. " Of course, if your here just for idle chit chat, then I suppose I'd have to move on to red head in an hour or so. I hope you won't mind my saying that I hope it's you that joins me under the sheets."

It was next to a miracle how relaxed and confident he became when he came to this floor as opposed to the reluctant mess he was earlier. He suspected there was some actually magic to the place. Or perhaps it was the fact that he was no longer in danger of being hunted by his enemies. He may have to explore that later.

Kate smiled and found it amusing that he was such a different person in this new setting. Initially, the charming mess that he was before attracted her to him. It was interesting to see him being so smooth. And trying to be rather cavalier about this experience. Maybe it was the coffee, or perhaps it was because the pressure was off. Whatever the reason, she was pleased to see that he had relaxed.

"I'm pleased to hear that you're having a good time." She took a seat next to him, nodding appreciatively at the redhead he was referring to, rather than pouting because he hadn't had his full attention on her. It would have been a bummer to be passed over, but the girl was beautiful, and she said as much. No reason to blow someone else' candle out to make hers shine brighter.

"Well, what I'm here for depends on what you want. I could stay for idle chit-chat if that's what you're in the mood for. The redhead's good at talking dirty, but she's not much of a conversationalist otherwise." She grinned and crossed her legs. "But if you wanted to jump under the sheets with me...that could be fun," she said with a smirk. "Are you really interested in that? Or are you just teasing me?"

"Oh but miss Kate, There are several different ways I can tease a girl. I'm sure you know some of those ways." Nick grinned. Moving a little bit closer to the blond he placed his arms around her. and from his jacket pocket he pulled out a set of white cards. All of them blank. Completely white and both sides.

"Take these set of cards for example, on the surface they're just that cards. However with a little manipulation they become so much more important tool. Very useful to me because it lets me know certain things about the ahem. Object of my lust. Say for example how they want to be pleased." For a second the cards burst into flames. Nick held her closely so she would not run away. "shh shh we're getting to the best part." The flames turned from it's standard hot orange to a green. The white cards were no longer blank. Instead they held within it's contents. Detailed pictures of a lewd kind.

The first pictures he showed her was a picture of him teasing and playing with the blond beauty's breasts. The girls eyes closed in pure ecstasy. The second picture he showed her was Kate, on her knees pleasing the hardened shaft of the magician. The third picture was to Nick's mild surprise, her in a cheerleader outfit. Blowing gently into her ear he whispered. " Such wonderful little joys you have locked in that libido of yours. Don't know what the cheerleader outfit's about. But I see you especially liked being touched and groped. hmm Shall I stop teasing now, or do you want to see more."

Kate raised an eyebrow as he told her there were many ways to tease her. She was interested now, not that she hadn't been before, of course. She let him take her into his arms and she leaned into him a bit as he reached into his jacket for...cards. Was this going to be the famous "pick a card" trick reveal? She'd always wondered about that...But he could tell things about her...like a tarot reading? Confused she looked at the cards to see they were blank...and then they were in flames.

Startled, she did jump a bit at the spontaneous combustion of the cards. He held her closer and she was reassured that she wouldn't be hurt, so she stayed still. Fascinated she stared at the pictures he showed her with a little bit of a blush. Shivering at the feel of air in her ear, she turned to him and listened to him teasing her. He really was the most fascinating person...

She grinned and tilted her head. "I'd like to come with you and find out more. After all, you know so much about me already. It seems only fair I get to know you..." She leaned in and kissed him softly. "Won't you come with me?"

A teasing smirk crossed his face. The kiss she shared with him was pretty intense. It seemed to foreshadow on what is to come. His arms moved away from her and moved down to her chin. "Oh, I'll come with you. I'll come with you in more ways then one." He chuckled. His hands glided down to her thighs, and going in between her legs. Gently he only stroked her thighs. His hands motioned forward though going in between and reaching all the way through her panties. Through her panties he rubbed her mound.

His mouth pressed against her lip kissing, and slipping his tongue in her beautiful mouth of her's one more time in a rather fiery passion. And then. His hands stopped, teasing and he removed himself from her lips for fear of going to far in such an open area.

"Well then my dear. lead the way. I'm sure we're both more then eager to continue this little adventure.

When he let go of her, she smiled and let him hold her chin before his hands delved down to her thighs and what lie at the meeting of them. She blushed a little, surprised at his boldness as his hands made her body hot with desire. If she had only been interested before, she was turned on now. She shivered and moaned softly into his lips, playing with his tongue until he broke the kiss.

"Mmm, I might need a little longer," she said with a smile. "But I suppose we could just hold up the elevator." With that, she took her time sliding off his lap and then headed to the elevator with him.

((continued here))

((Continued from here))

Kelly stepped out of the elevator after the short ride and showed her guest into the lounge. She would let him ask his questions here before leading him into her office to answer more. And then if she felt it prudent, she would show him the penthouse. That, of course, would depend on a number of things.

In any case, he was here now, and it was too late to make him forget what he'd seen. "Welcome to the Blue Moon VIP area. Go ahead and ask your questions."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom