Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Blue Moon Club (Main Area, First Floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Dang stupid computer lol now im behind lol)

Jay nodded at Lori and walked over to the elevator he stepped inside and went upstaris to the lounge.

Braam bury his hands in his pockets, lowering his head and walked right into the blowing force, the cold wind whipping his face, ruffling up his hair. It was early December, and the colorful leaves that had recently floated to the ground, rustled around the asphalt as the wind blew. He shivered, as he trudged through the wall of icy wind. Before finally, twisting the doorknob and popping the door open. He was greeted with a rush of warmth, the same warmth of a home, a place to stay for the night. He was presented with a handsome main area, with a carpeted floor and a bar.
Noticing that the employees were currently occupied, he strolled over to one section of the main room and flopped down onto a blue velvet sofa. Positioning himself directly in front of the plasma TV, flicking on the box. He began to channel surf, flipping through stations mindlessly. Until he stopped at the MLB Network channel, they were reporting that apparently Albert Pujols had signed an rather extensive deal with the Los Angeles Angels. Braam got sucked into the box, lost in the flickering light...As he waited for somebody to come and get him.

It was slow footsteps that Rylai left the elevator, taking his time to look around the area, a frown on his face. There was still quite a bit of time until he headed back, and that left him a lot of freedom. But to do what? His hands slid into his pockets as he idly walked to a table. Time to find another woman, he supposed.

Most would consider it boring work, but Tank was quite pleased that he was doing something; he ushered in patrons, checking that people were of legal age, all the usual doorman stuff. Some people saw him and just turned away; his face fell when they did, and he secretly hoped he wasn't hurting business for Lori or her other workers. Maybe having Lori and hire him for this was a mistake; no, it wasn't a mistake. Lori even told him he was only a bother if he thought he was.

Of course, she was the only employee besides Dell that had met with him face-to-face, if at all; anyone else who worked there would most likely get quite a surprise to see a seven-foot-eight man guarding the door with his impressive bulk to the Club itself. Of course, he didn't really pay attention to what was going on inside the club; there was no screaming, no sounds of people getting abused, so he focused his attention on letting people in. He wondered briefly what Lori was doing in the upper floors of the building, but decided it wasn't important and just focused on his work.

In a few moments, Kelly emerged from the elevator her green dress flowing around her body as she looked around the club. Everything seemed to be running smoothly. She grinned and looked around, spotting the new bouncer...My he was a tall fellow. She supposed that Dell or someone else had hired him, but she already felt safer with him around. It was good to see new people in the club. She would be happy to introduce herself to him when he wasn't quite so busy, but perhaps he would come to her? Who knew.

Tank heard the elevators give a slight 'Ping' sound as they reached the bottom floor; he turned to around to see someone that was either equal or even surpassed Lori in physical beauty. He felt his face burn up, letting the woman see for a moment his face turning a deep shade of red; he wasn't quite sure why he felt this way. Was he embarrassed? It definitely wasn't shame. Well, maybe there was a sprinkling of it here and there, but that stemmed more from self-doubt than his current situation.

He could see she was looking in his direction; should he say something? No, then he might risk screwing up and losing this job that he went through three interviews to get. But he figured maybe a wave couldn't hurt, right? He raised one of his rather large hands and gave a meek wave and smile before turning his attention back to the door, even though no one else was coming in.

It surprised Kevin when it took him awhile to actually get into the club. He couldn't quite remember the last time when he had to wait to get into anything before. However he was pleasantly surprised that he had to wait. He used most of the time to reconsider whether or not he should leave like a rocket, however the little dare from his brother nagged in the back of his mind. He slid his hands into his pockets and juggled the wallet inside it, and hoped he had enough.

He let out a deep breath and and made his way through the rather tight confines of the club. He made his way to the bar and rubbed his hand on his forehead. What was he doing here? At this point it was too late to back out and he was stuck here for a bit. He inhaled as he strode up to the bar. "Ca-can I get a...A... A rum and coke please?" Kevin pulled some money from his wallet and slid it across the counter He sighed again as he took hold of his drink, all the while wondering what he had gotten himself into. Or what was he going to get himself into?

Kelly smiled at Tank and gave a little wave of her own, looking rather pleasant, on top of her looks. She smiled and then made her way into the club, checking up on how things were going that evening. She stopped at the bar as well, just as a young man was ordering a run and coke. She smiled and put in an order of her own. "Welcome to the Blue Moon," she said with a smile. "Are you enjoying yourself so far?"

She would make sure to say hello to Tank a bit later on.

Kevin released a small cough and then brought his drink to his lips to let the liquid courage start to pour down his throat. He only hoped that it would truly calm his nerves. What was he doing there anyway? He wasn't much for the club scene, or any scene for that matter. He usually preferred to sit in the background. His shyness usually got in the way of things anyway. He heard a soft voice as a woman who he hadn't noticed walked up next to him at the bar. He was startled for a moment almost spilling his drink on the floor until a simple and odd amount of dexterity allowed him to keep his hand level. He smiled back to her a shy awkward smile. "Uh...Th-Thanks...I...I like it, its nice." He said softly yet loud enough for her to hear him. He cleared his throat again and took a shaky sip. "You uh...You work here or something? I'm sorry that was awkward...I usually don't come to clubs and all that...Guess I'm a little nervous." He said with a slight laugh.

She smiled and chuckled a little. "Yes, I'm a co-owner here. My name is Kelly Luna. No pressure here, just relax. Enjoy a drink on the house," she said, putting another order in for him as her daiquiri came to her hand. She took a sip and smiled at him. "So, since you're not usually into clubs, were you feeling adventurous tonight? Or was there a particular reason you came?"

"Oh thanks...I appreciate it." He said with a wave to the bartender pointing at his glass to signal that he wanted another rum and coke. He finished his first rather quickly hoping that the courage built up exponentially by drinking quickly. He coughed lightly. He couldn't believe that he was talking to this gorgeous woman and not only was she that, she was the co owner. He tugged at his collar trying to loosen it a little. "Nice to meet you Kelly My names Kevin... Kevin Marsdon." He said with a shy smile. He blinked at her second question, adventurous him? He let out an inner chuckle. He was trying to prove a point and maybe...His mind was screaming at him and he wasn't sure what to say. "I um...Thanks...I uh... I'll be honest I'm here on a dare. I'm pretty damn nervous around everybody. So I have to ask what you mean by adventurous?" He drank his second rum and coke quickly gulping the liquid down fast in order to not look like a complete bumbling idiot.

She chuckled and smiled back at him. Shy guys just made her feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. "Oh, I just meant did you want to try something new, that's all. So for you to come here on a dare isn't particularly adventurous--but if you circulated a bit and had some fun, I think that would count. But there's no reason to be nervous here," she said with a grin. "Everyone's an equal in here...unless they have a VIP card of course," she said with a laugh. "But that's how we make the big bucks." She shrugged and took another sip of her drink. "Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy your time with us," she said, with a grin.

((oh, by the way, your profile picture isn't working. Would you be willing to try and put it up again?))

He chuckled and quietly and inwardly cursed the drink in his hand. It wasn't working the way he had hoped it would. Though he was starting to feel...Happier? He shrugged to himself for a moment and then remembered Kelly, the beautiful woman, was still standing next to him and had spoken words to him not seconds ago. "Yeah..Your right, I know a dare isn't really adventurous... I guess since I'm here though I wouldn't really mind trying something new. Considering tha-that I'm already kind of starting something new. So...So I guess I'm up for whatever." He said with another shy smile and a small blush. He had no idea what she was getting at and had just hoped that maybe she could point him in the right direction at least. He was surprised that she was sticking around for so long but wondered about this VIP thing. "Um...I think I have to ask...What's the VIP thing all about?"

(I added it in a link...Hope it shows up. Tell me if it doesn't and then I'll try to work it out again.)

She smiled at him and shrugged. "The VIP card is for customers who plan on coming in a lot. It's a reward for their patronage--access to more impressive services, a special lounge, and access to employees in their free time, should they agree to spend it with you," she said with a smile. "It's pretty expensive though, and so are some of the services, but I think they're pretty much worth it."

((Looks like the site isn't allowing hot linking at this time. If you save it and post it using photo bucket it should show up though.))

Kevin shrugged lightly. He was oblivious as to whatever meaning that this beautiful woman had. But if he could get some one on one time with someone, anyone he might actually enjoy himself more. Sure he would be just as awkward and shy but at least it would be between him and another person and not a large crowd. He chimed up feeling the warm blitz through his veins. "Well...I'm not trying to brag or anything...But I uh...I got money I mean...So I might be able to swing it." He shrugged lightly he was in deep now, and its not like he could get himself into any more trouble then usual.

(Alright...I did it through Photobucket...Let's see if it works.)

((It's working now. :D Thank you for that))

She smiled and took a sip of her drink again, impressed that he was going for it. "Well, it might not be worth it unless you intend to come back, but I'll be glad to get you one if you're interested. You can come with me up to my office if you like and I'll get you set up. I'll tell you more about it there too. And once you have a pass you can feel free to ask someone to come up with you." She smiled and then walked toward the elevator as well.

(Awesome! I actually had an excuse to make a photobucket account because of that so thank you. :D)

Kevin shrugged again. Sure it was a club. And he usually never went to them but considering that the place had a decent atmosphere and nothing negative had happened yet he was a little charmed by it. "I...I might..Be interested. In coming back again that is..." He said with another awkward chuckle as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. He bounced his wallet a little. "Ummm...Sure, should I follow you?" He asked as he walked with her towards the elevator.

"Well you can't just teleport," she teased. She motioned for him to follow her and then called the elevator, stepping inside and swiping her card once he was in. "We'll walk through the lounge to get there so you'll get a chance to see my domain as well."

((You're welcome. Also, feeling a bit lazy, so I'm not gonna link this to the lounge just yet, but if you want to just post there, go for it and I'll link it in a bit))

"O...Okay. Sounds like a plan." He said as he watched her slide her card through the reader and look back at him. He smiled lightly and his hands began to twitch in his pockets. The nerves getting the better of him as the doors closed and took them to their destination.

(No worries, and take whatever time you need :))

Sean would look around after coming through the front doors.

It wasn't like the clubs near campus, and as far as he was concerned, that was a good thing. He wasn't coming here to meet a bunch of his friends, he was looking for a nice time- something one wouldn't get among half-pickled karaoke and frat boys guzzling pitchers of beer.

He'd slowly work his way around the crowds, making his way to the bar in a roundabout way. He'd slide up onto one of the seats.

"Vodka and Red Bull, if you have it."

He'd pull out his wallet and hand over enough cash for the drink- and he'd tip the bartender, too. Some of his friends worked in the industry, and tips were always appreciated.

The drink would come, and he'd take a sip, relaxing with it as he slowly turned, casting his eyes over the club scene. It was a nice place.

Damien entered into the main entrance of the club, his head down to avoid being spotted. He took himself to the cloak room, where he left his long overcoat. As he walked out, he looked at the doorman he'd just walked past. " Fucking hell, he's a big one." He muttered to himself under his breath. He said down at the bar.
" JD and coke please." He said to the bartender. He pulled out his wallet as the drink was poured, handing the bartender payment for the drink.
" Listen... I know about this place. A friend tipped me off. I hear I need some kind of... special pass or something right? What do I do to get a hold of one of those?" He said to the bartender.
" Err, you'd best wait until one of the managers comes down." The bartender said.
" Well, let's hope one gets down here soon." He said. Damien was an impatient man. He didn't like having to wait around for people.

Chuck got out of the cab, paid the cabbie and headed for the door. He was wearing a sport coat, slacks, black pull over shirt. He showed his ID to the doorman and walked in. He looked the place over, saw the bar and headed there. Taking a twenty out of his wallet, he laid it on the bar as he sat down. Spying the bartender heading his way, Chuck said, “Rye and ginger please.” While waiting for his drink, he wondered where he would find Miss Kelly Luna. He hope this place had what he was looking for, a girl between 4'10” and 5'0” weighing no more than 100 pounds with either breasts that were A or B cup. He didn't find big busted women exciting. Like his father always said, anything over a mouthful is a waste. Chuck spent his whole Navy career with that in mind. Other guys passed up some of the best women in the world because their chest was too small. As long as the lady went oral, vaginal and anal in different positions, she was fine. Chuck thought, I'll enjoy my drink for a bit then ask the bartender about Miss Luna.

Chuck finished his drink. Seeing no activity, he decided to come back another time. Leaving a tip on the bar, he said, "Got to go, catch you another time," and left the club. Outside, he hailed a cab and went to his hotel.

Saiya stepped inside of The Blue Moon, barely making it before the threatening clouds outside broke and rain began to patter down in increasingly heavy sheets. Stopping just inside the door, she looked around and allowed her eyes to adjust to the dim lighting. This wasn't normally her cup of tea, but tonight she wanted to live a little and forget her troubles. If only for a little while. As her eyes began to scan the room she frowned slightly and wondered just where the hell one went to purchase a V.I.P card. With a mental shrug of her shoulders, she made her way to the bar while trying her best not to look seriously out of place.

Waiting on the bartender to finish their current business, she made her inquiry and waited. Sitting down on one of the bar stools as best she could she grumbled to herself. She was currently in a small red silk dress. A dress that pissed her off to no ends. She wanted to be rid of it as soon a possible and wondered what in all of the nine hells had made her wear it. Realizing she might be rid of it sooner than she thought, she quickly banished the thought and settled herself. Allowing her gaze to wander around the room once more, her eyes went first to the stages, the most easily notable feature in the room, then slid to the elevators. She figured that was where her V.I.P card would allow her to go provided she was allowed to purchase one.

A lone, small figure stepped into the lobby of The Blue Moon. Lafitte Rosou looked around nervously. Unsure why he was even here. He had dared himself to go in. To overcome his shyness, but now he was having second thoughts, wondering if he should run out like a frightened rabbit.

No, he couldn't. Not after going so far. Just going in was a big step for him. He had to see this through. Now. What was it he needed? A V.I.P. pass? The lithe Frenchman looked around, trying to find where one might get one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom