Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Blue Moon Club (Main Area, First Floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nervous?" responded the magus. A rather nervous smile crossed his face. " I mean just because I'm in the presence of a beautiful women does not mean I'm nervous." The last few words were said rather quickly. His hands on his lap squeezed tightly. Great. Just great. This may result in his shortest stay. Still it was nice.

"I probably shouldn't have said that." Nick said, more to himself then to the girl in question. It was weird that he should find himself tense in this situation. He's had experience in the past with tantric sex rituals. Granted, in those situations he didn't really think about "talking" or convincing his partner of getting into their pants. It was all business like. Afterall the purpose of such rituals was to further the expansion of power and research of mage craft. So why did he have such a hard time in this situation. It should be mostly the same.

She chuckled and approved his membership once everything was set up. "There's no need to be nervous here, Nick. You're definitely among friends. And I, for one, think you're charming, even when you're nervous." With that, she purposely brushed his legs with hers as she stood up. "I'll be right back with your card, Nick. Make yourself at home." With that, she winked and walked off to the back room to grab the card that was finished processing by now.

When she reappeared, she carried a card pass to the VIP lounge, via the elevator. "Here you are," she said placing it in his hands. "Treat it well. Is there anything else I can do for you?" she asked, watching him.

He noticed when her legs brushed past his. His mind was working furiously. What did that mean? Maybe he was getting a bit paranoid. The moment though he told her to relax he decided, maybe this wasn't going to be so bad.
"Sure thing" Nick responded when gave her time to get the card ready.

When she returned, Nick accepted it gratefully. Well this was it. His first trip into this brothel and to another side of a world that the Mage only took a glimpse in when he mated into sexually charged magic rituals.

The question soon came as to what he would do. When the blond spoke his eyes gazed carefully into her's.
"Thank you! Now that you mentioned it there is something you can do for me." He took one deep breath. " Perhaps, um, I mean. May have the pleasure your company." . Inwardy, he cringed. Too formal. Maybe he should have chose a more informal set of words.

Kate was pleased that he asked her to accompany him. Unfortunately, none of the other managers were back yet. And as much as she liked Nick and wanted to be the one to go with him, she had a duty to stay downstairs where she was needed. Only when Kelly, Lori, Keane, or Eli returned could she leave. It was such a shame, too, because he really was quite charming despite how nervous he was.

With a smile she came to his side and kissed his cheek. "I would love to, but I have to stay here and play manager until someone comes back. But if you care to ask me then, I'll be more than happy to go with you." She smiled and stood before him, wishing she could give a more satisfying answer.

"While you wait, I'll be happy to keep you company. But it looks like the other gentleman that was looking for a job needs my attention. Don't forget about me," she said, with a smirk, and then she was off to be a good employee, if a somewhat disappointed one.

Nerakrith smiles rather shyly at the woman, seeming oblivious to her winks. His gait as he moves to the bar is awkward, and he puts a hand out to steady himself on any nearby objects, wings fanned out slightly. He's careful to select a stool with no back, and with a clear view of both main doors from the room. He uses a napkin to dry himself off with, and then sets it down and folds his arms on the bar, starting to glow slightly. The glow fades fairly quickly, with no seeming effect on him or anything around him. The meal he orders is small, and he devours it with a haste suggestive of a few days without such things.

Finished with that, he sits and waits nervously for the manager to return--curious as to when they will, but rather too shy to ask...

Drip drip drip, the water pools beneath him from wet wings.

Kate returned to the bar and saw that her guest was quite...wet. She wondered how that had happened and instantly felt the urge to help. "Hello again. You look a bit...uncomfortable. Would you like a towel to help you dry off with? It's no trouble," she added, in case he didn't want her to go out of her way. "I believe you said you were looking for a job What was it you wanted to do here?"

"Well... if you must." Nick responded. He was slightly dissappointed. But there would be plenty of time to ask her later he supposed. Placing the I.D card neatly into his wallet. His face went only slightly red when she kissed his cheek. Ah well. The road not taken right? Or rather the road that may be taken later. He stood up, and before he left he said his last few words to her for the moment.

"I'll be more then happy to have you in my company. Whenever fate sees fit." Muttering an incantation, green light gathered around the palm of his hands materializing and forming a shape. The light dissipated, and a rose. appeared in his hands "Until then I'll leave those rose on you desk as a thanks."

Stepping out of the office, the Magus disguised as a magician made his way over to the second floor ready to begin his journey. Deep down he hoped that Miranda didn't have a dead line when it came to spending hours in the embrace of a beautiful woman. It seems she's been waiting long. Well a few more hours will have to do.

Scarlett smiled at the young gentleman as he gave his name; she thought it was interesting to say the least. She wasn’t the type who gives her name easily; they’ll have to earn their way before the succubus could release it. Teal was the courteous type and she liked that in a gentleman. The courtesan hated those that want to hit ‘You wanna fuck?’ stage; it was deemed the biggest pet peeve by far. Her red eyes soften a bit even if she held his credit card with her delicate fingers. “My name is Scarlett, Mr. Malefic. I hope that you’ll enjoy yourself here at the Blue Moon Club,” she told him. Once she took the plastic from his grasp, the sinner placed it on the keyboard facing her.

Scarlett began the process by filling the form online. After every minute or so, she would gaze at him with a smile before returning to the task at hand. She asked for his age and a few other questions that was necessary for completion, including any preferences he might have as far as companionship went while in the exclusive VI area. Once that was done, the pink-haired beauty swiped the card and punched in a few numbers. “This will be a one-time registration fee, sir. Should you lose the card, we can process another one since your information is saved in a hyper-encrypted database. However, you will be charged a fee for the replacement.”

When he gave her the rest of the information she needed, she processed his VIP card and entered the password to approve him. She smiled at him as it was processing. “I hope that I’m not interrupting your thoughts, Mr. Malefic.”

With a "ding" Kelly and Elthrai were back on the main floor and ready for work. The mistress of the club bade her new favorite bartender a reluctant farewell as she went to work the floor and saw that her second right hand woman had a young seraph-looking lad at the bar...and he was quite wet. The situation seemed to be in hand, but she would relieve Kate of her duty and actually do her job to take care of the customer.

Kate was asking the you man if he wanted a towel when Kelly appeared. The blonde motioned for her boss to come near and then gestured to the lovely woman. "This is Kelly, an owner of the establishment. If you're looking for a job, she's the woman you really ought to ask," she said with a smile. "I'll just go get a towel for you while you two talk." That said, the blonde was off to find just such an item for her dripping guest.

Kelly smiled and held out her hand. "It's wonderful to meet you. Might I have your name please?"

A moment later, Kate returned with a soft towel, which she handed to the young man and then left the two of them to it, heading toward the elevator.

As Elthrai parted from his boss, he noticed that everything still seemed to be in order. He took in the few people who were at the bar that were talking with Kelly and took in their features. He'd seen Kate before, but very briefly in passing. One of his fellow bartenders called him over and told him about bringing up more wine and getting the kitchen back in order. Apparently, a few of the chefs were having a tiff over which orders should have been out already and which ones were just being made. Someone must of lost the tickets. Rolling his eyes, the Drow made his way into the back to get the supplies brought up and to fix the mess that was in the kitchen.

Sinful Bliss said:
Scarlett smiled at the young gentleman as he gave his name; she thought it was interesting to say the least. She wasn’t the type who gives her name easily; they’ll have to earn their way before the succubus could release it. Teal was the courteous type and she liked that in a gentleman. The courtesan hated those that want to hit ‘You wanna fuck?’ stage; it was deemed the biggest pet peeve by far. Her red eyes soften a bit even if she held his credit card with her delicate fingers. “My name is Scarlett, Mr. Malefic. I hope that you’ll enjoy yourself here at the Blue Moon Club,” she told him. Once she took the plastic from his grasp, the sinner placed it on the keyboard facing her.

Scarlett began the process by filling the form online. After every minute or so, she would gaze at him with a smile before returning to the task at hand. She asked for his age and a few other questions that was necessary for completion, including any preferences he might have as far as companionship went while in the exclusive VI area. Once that was done, the pink-haired beauty swiped the card and punched in a few numbers. “This will be a one-time registration fee, sir. Should you lose the card, we can process another one since your information is saved in a hyper-encrypted database. However, you will be charged a fee for the replacement.”

When he gave her the rest of the information she needed, she processed his VIP card and entered the password to approve him. She smiled at him as it was processing. “I hope that I’m not interrupting your thoughts, Mr. Malefic.”

Teal observed the Succubus' eyes soften, enlightening him slightly as he chuckled softly, at his own tease. As she took the card, and then offered her name, Teal nodded with a slight bow in his chair. "A pleasure to meet you, miss Scarlett. And thank you, I am sure you will see to my enjoyment, should I be so lucky.." He said with a gentle smile and a soft grin. Her using his last name, was the preferred approach however, he would never correct her should she use his first name. Only reason why last name was easier, was to make it more simple for Cyan, when ever he would take over businesses.

Teal observed the succubus work, returning the occasional smile. He was excited what the night would bring, but patient with protocol. This had to be done, in order for the two to enjoy their night. He answered every question she gave, his explanation of preferences being quite simple, his only preference being, that it had to be a woman. He never enjoyed a simple encounter, where one had the same role, but he enjoyed some dominant/submissive play, as long as it wasn't always the same. And he could spend an entire night, only doing foreplay..
He nodded and listened as she spoke, expecting nothing less. As much as him and his brother enjoyed playing with their equality, he did not wish to cheat their system. He had to find a way to make it work, without them knowing, that it was not always the same person who entered the club. Perhaps buy one for his brother, and just always use the same? Troubles for a different night. “Sounds reasonable, miss Scarlett. I will make sure, not to throw it away. It seems like you have a decent system here.. Good.”

As she finished the card, he looked thoughtful, again considering their approach to this, being snapped out of his thoughts, as he heard her voice, looking back to her with a smile. He grinned softly, straightening his back. “Not at all, beautiful. Even if you did, I would never complaint. My thoughts would never be far off, anyway.." He answered with a soft smile, still patiently waiting, being in no rush, only looking more and more forward to their evening.

The winged young man accepts the towel graciously, dabbing at his wings with it as best he can. He takes woman's hand and shakes it gently. 'I'm Nerakrith Haras,' he says with a soft smile. 'I was looking for a job, this establishment came highly recommended as ...welcoming of different sorts.' He blushes a little and leans in closely to whisper in her ear, 'I like to be tied up.' Then he sits back again. 'But only by men. Women don't do much for me, I'm afraid. And if they want a little power-play, if they want to chase, I'll run.' He indicates his rather mis-shapen feet. 'As well as I can. ...and I can heal, a little. Mainly myself, but if anyone else comes up with bruises, cuts, that I can take care of.'

He smiles at her warmly, and doesn't quite manage to keep from glowing.

Kelly smiled at Narakrith and nodded. "I see...So you're looking for a position with me in my part of the club?" She smiled and ordered him another drink--the one he'd had before, and sat in the stool next to him. "I'm fine with you taking on male customers. And I'd be happy if you could offer us your healing expertise when we need it. And you're free to choose a room from the third floor to the 5th, I think the 6th is almost or completely full, but I'll have to check on that. You can decorate it as you like."

He seemed to glow at the idea of working there. GLOW. How could she say no to that? "I think we'll enjoy having you here. Welcome to the Blue Moon. Why don't you go pick up a room and I'll see you in my office later to get everything set up, okay?" With that, she handed him a card for the elevator and told him how to use it. "And tell me if you need anything."

It takes a few tries for the explanation of an "elevator" to sink in, but eventually Nerakrith gets it--this is clearly not something he's terribly familiar with. He tilts his head and smiles at Kelly. 'Is there something with windows? Big windows, that open? Preferably high up. Will I need to supply my own things? If so, where do I get them? Am I paid by the club, or by individual customers? Is there someone who can help me figure out what a fair rate is?' He takes a sip of his water and lays a few ancient-looking silver coins on the bar. 'I have these. I don't think you use them. I don't think they exchange...'

He blushes. 'I'm sorry. I don't know much about life...d-down in the world.'

She smiled at his eagerness and chuckled at all the questions. He was almost like a child. She smiled. "I think the fifth floor is pretty much open. There should be plenty of windows in a corner suite. We have some basic furniture in there until you can find what you want to replace it. You'll use your own earnings for that. And we'll go over the rates later. For now, just make yourself at home."

A cool amber ray of light slips through the open door to the Blue Moon along with Zach. The blustery autumn air, with its flocks of dying leaves and tossed plastic bags, had forced him to flip the collar of his blazer up to defend himself from the chill. But the atmosphere here, inside the club didn’t seem to suit his fancy either. He weaves a bit, studying the odd interposition of hardwood and carpet on the floor. Zach wrinkles his nose at the presence of the flat-screen television as he indirectly makes his way towards the early afternoon bar.

Surprisingly, or surprisingly not: he muses as he drums his fingers on the bar top waiting for assistance. Zach can’t decide if the number of patrons is appropriate or, if not, in which direction expectable would lay. He removes the pen from behind his ear and tucks it into his bag. Zach runs a hand back through his rakishly unkempt brown hair as he wonders what he’s done to deserve this particular assignment in the first place, and what sort of drink a bartender at this sort of establishment would be least likely to butcher.

Kelly watched her newest employee head to the elevator and waved cheerfully before she noticed another patron enter...or at least he seemed like one. His rather obvious air of disappointment and "been-there-done-that" made her slightly hesitant to approach him. Not because he made her uncomfortable, but because she wasn't sure she wanted to deal with passive-aggressive remarks from what seemed to be a hipster with a hangover.

Then again, wasn't it her job to be hospitable to all? And after all, it wasn't fair to judge so quickly. She could tell he was waiting for service and while she was tempted to do it herself, she decided to play hostess first and see if a bartender would come to his attention soon enough.

"Welcome to the Blue Moon," she said with a pleasant smile. "I hope you'll enjoy yourself."

Candira said:
Kelly watched her newest employee head to the elevator and waved cheerfully before she noticed another patron enter...or at least he seemed like one. His rather obvious air of disappointment and "been-there-done-that" made her slightly hesitant to approach him. Not because he made her uncomfortable, but because she wasn't sure she wanted to deal with passive-aggressive remarks from what seemed to be a hipster with a hangover.

Then again, wasn't it her job to be hospitable to all? And after all, it wasn't fair to judge so quickly. She could tell he was waiting for service and while she was tempted to do it herself, she decided to play hostess first and see if a bartender would come to his attention soon enough.

"Welcome to the Blue Moon," she said with a pleasant smile. "I hope you'll enjoy yourself."

Kelly’s greeting catches Zach’s attention from the corner of his perception. He blinks at her foggily, then glances around the bar to make sure he hasn’t positioned himself in the middle of something. He doesn’t notice anyone but the upturned collar of his blazer, which he returns to its proper state. Zach smiles politely back at Kelly and makes a hat tipping gesture before returning to his wait for a bartender.

Kelly’s voice doesn’t reach Zach’s ears from her position near the elevators, but her greeting isn’t lost to him. Zach makes a mental note that the red-haired woman is probably someone within the management of this establishment: someone he’d have to track down eventually.

She saw that at least he wasn't going to pretend to be high and mighty from a distance. Polite he may have been, but she wasn't one hundred percent on him not being a prick up close and personal. Oh well. Time to woman up and just deal with it. She smiled and worked her way through the crowd toward the hipster in question. Taking the vacant seat by his side, Kelly ordered a little something for herself from a bar-tender in passing and made him pay attention to their new guest. Once the barrista had the order he was off.

"Sorry about that, I'm sure you probably didn't hear me before. Welcome to the blue moon. I hope you'll enjoy it here." There, all gracious and very polite. Not bad.

Candira said:
"Sorry about that, I'm sure you probably didn't hear me before. Welcome to the blue moon. I hope you'll enjoy it here." There, all gracious and very polite. Not bad.

Zach misses Kelly’s graceful course through the few patrons and employees here on the first floor of the establishment. So her sliding into the seat next to him rather catches him off guard. Zach’s silent response could be interpreted as rude, but his scrambling for the clasp of his messenger bag makes intended rudeness unlikely. After a moment’s struggle he manages to pull a nearly pristine business card from his bag. He turns his attention back to Kelly.

“I, uh, got that.” He smiles sheepishly as he nods towards where Kelly had been next to the elevators a moment ago. “That guy who just went up. Were those wings?” Zach’s smile has a hint of disbelief, but fades quickly. “Shit, where are my manners?! Zachary Legrand.” He offers his hand to Kelly in greeting,: smooth, right?

Okay, so she couldn't hate him entirely. He was only human after all. Chuckling, she shook his hand. "Kelly Luna. And yes, those were wings. You'll find all kinds of people at the Blue Moon." Tilting her head, she watched him curiously. "What brings you here tonight?"

Candira said:
"Kelly Luna. And yes, those were wings. You'll find all kinds of people at the Blue Moon." Tilting her head, she watched him curiously. "What brings you here tonight?"

Zach wrinkles his nose comically at Kelly’s introduction. “I donno . . . usually things with wings are more birds than people. Or bats maybe.” He takes a moment to study Kelly’s response to see if she is more a bird or bat kind of person. “I’m definitely not here to find my lost blueberries, if that’s what you’re asking. That would be almost as hard as finding a . . .” The bartender returns with Kelly’s drink.

Zach motions for Kelly to hold that thought and exchanges a few words with the tender before returning his attention to the crimson-locked woman. “I think I should probably just leave that comment go.” He takes a deep breath

His instinct is to lie. At least at first, anyway. Making up stories always strikes him as far more amusing than the literal truth. But for whatever reason, known least of all to him, Zach sticks the plain and simple this once. “Truth be told, I’m a travel writer. I go about here and there, wherever my editor points me, and do a bit of scribbling about a place.”

He nods his thanks to the bartender and slips a battered, non-impressive credit card across the bar top to her. Zach taps the card once and whispers, “keep it open,” to the tender. “Though recently I think the jerk has been having a bit of fun at my expense. Or maybe he’s just pre-gaming an impending divorce.” Zach shrugs and takes a sip from his cheap domestic beer (without even wincing this time!).

“And you . . .” Zach takes a moment to overtly ogle Kelly, nodding in appreciation a minimum of three times. “Are either the most attractive bouncer I’ve ever seen or someone with impeccable taste in random strangers. Right?”

Kelly got the feeling that his choice of drink wasn't so much an issue of what he could afford, but more, like he couldn't be bothered to drink anything better. Such, after all, was the curse of the hipster. She blinked at his out of place reference and wondered if his comment would have made sense had he finished it. Probably not. It's not that he didn't seem intelligent...it's just that whatever nonsense he'd been going to say was probably going to go over her head. She wasn't much of a "scene kid," nor was she much for them.

Still, this one seemed to have her interest for the moment. She listened to his story and nodded, unsure about the comment of his editor punishing him. Was he making a rather thinly veiled insult? Or just complaining, as is the wont of the hipster? She gave him a rather bland look as he checked her out in an overly conspicuous way. Still, getting the nod three times was something of a compliment.

"As much as I'd like to be intimidating, I don't think I could pull off being a bouncer," she said with a chuckle. "I suppose you could say I have impeccable taste in strangers, but unfortunately that's not always the case--sometimes it's only good." She smirked. "I'm actually the co-owner of the club."

Candira said:
"I suppose you could say I have impeccable taste in strangers, but unfortunately that's not always the case--sometimes it's only good." She smirked. "I'm actually the co-owner of the club."

In slow motion Zach’s cheeks bulge a little as he takes a sip from his bottle of beer. It takes a herculean effort to suppress the spit-take threatening to overtake him at Kelly’s reveal. He manages to swallow his mouthful instead of spraying it all over the bar, but it brings a tear to his eye. He wipes his eyes with the back of his hand before looking at Kelly again. “So what you’re telling me is I’ve pretty much been a dick to one of the two people I was hoping to interview. Nice.”

Zach sets his beer on the bar top for a moment and turns it around with his fingers. He starts to say something but clearly thinks better of it. After rubbing the back of his neck for a moment and glancing around every part of the main floor that isn’t Kelly. It gives himself enough time to clear his thoughts and start over. He turns back to face her, shrugging apologetically. “Well I’d still love an interview, and maybe a bit of a tour. Either order is fine with me, really. Still seems slow enough to carry on a civilized conversation here at the bar. That is if we’ve got time before I’m promptly removed from the premises.”

Zach glances back at the front door, clearly more interested in taking a look around the place. “I have heard quite a bit, though. About this place, I mean. I’d love to find out how much is exaggerated. You know how second-hand information is.”

It took a great deal of poise to not laugh at him as he nearly did a spit-take and said something else that was stupid. She could not, however, mask her amusement as Zach looked around at everything and everyone but her while he was thinking. She waited patiently, arching a brow at his comment. Well at least he knew that he was being an ass king. So with a smirk, she leaned against the bar. "Hmm, I don't know. I'm not so sure I want to boot you out of here without correcting whatever silly notions you might have in your head about this place. But I'm hard-pressed to find another good reason to give you what you want."

He hadn't really apologized. The only thing he'd done was call himself out and then ask for a favor. Of course, she would probably say yes, but she wanted to tease him a little first. After all, fair was fair. "I might just be content to leave you here to finish your crappy beer in silence so you can suffer for your art." Okay, that one was a little mean. "Why should I give you what you want, Zach?"

Her voice and face remained slightly amused and smiley--never too rude or mean. Years of customer service had taught her to be nice even when she didn't necessarily want to be.

Candira said:
"I might just be content to leave you here to finish your crappy beer in silence so you can suffer for your art." Okay, that one was a little mean. "Why should I give you what you want, Zach?"

Zach leans in, conspiratorially close, and hushes his voice as he answers Kelly. “While you seem to be doing an impressive business, I get the feeling like you’re not the sort to rest on her accomplishments.” Zach glances around like his words are the secrets lives hang from. “And while you’ve probably never heard of me, or the journal I write for: that is exactly why you need me. I can bring you patrons who’ve never heard of you, but trust my opinion.”

Zach takes a sip from his beer. “That’s why you should give me the tour and entertain the few questions I have to ask.” Zach closes one eye and looks down into the bottom of his empty beer bottle. He sets it on the bar and pushes it towards the far side gently before turning to face Kelly: nearly nose-to-nose. “As for what I want, for that you’ll have to ask nicely.”

He slips the business card he’d been holding this whole time onto the bar and slides it towards Kelly. “Feel free to check up on my credentials, I won’t take it personally. Well . . . maybe just a little.” He holds up his fingers to measure the distance of his potential disappointment.

Playing along, she leaned in too, listening to his sales pitch. "Mmm, as much as I do care about my bottom line," she said, teasing him and joking about herself a little, "I'm only hearing financial reasons." She watched him kill his beer and blinked a little at how close he came to her. The scent of the strong alcohol was still on his breath--a little less inviting than he probably hoped it was. She wasn't sure what he meant about what he wanted. Was he tipsy already? Just what she needed, a lightweight journalist.

But no, that wasn't it. It still didn't make much sense. She didn't remember asking him about anything like that. Still, she took the card and looked it over before returning her eyes to him and watching his fingers close to prove his point. The things she did for this place.

"Alright. Let's say I do decide to humor you. Why kind of questions would you ask?" Curious, the redhead leaned in a little, still hanging onto the card--mostly because she didn't have pockets, but also because she didn't really want to shove it into her dress at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom