Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Blue Moon Club & Brothel OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah...'Madam' is a title reserved for the Brothel Bosslady (aka Kelly) so we'll just stick with 'patrons' or 'customers'. ^_^

Do you mind if I create an employee or two? Both would be women, one to service older men, and another to service younger men and women.

Profile finished and up, tell me what you think.

Speaking of which, that reminds me. Since my character is a Vampire, can she live below the club? In like the basement or something? Either that or even further below ground?

Looks good Notte. Though I had said PR Manager...Public Relations. :p Other than that, she's quite lovely. And yes, you can have your place be underground if you like. There is an underground to the club that I'll be constructing soon actually...the third aspect to our little business endeavor, a fight club. >.> But that's for the future.

What can I say? Only thing I like as much as sex is violence? <.<

Disha, of course you can make an employee, or two. A couple of us have multiple characters to sort of fill in needed roles, so it's no problem if you want to do so as well. Just make sure to toss the profiles up in the appropriate section.

And Good...you're welcome to make a customer, or multiples even if you like. ^_^ Or an employee if you want to be a more permanent fixture. :D

In addition to customers, y'know what'd be nice to have? Strippers and/or brothel workers. >.> lol I'm looking through the employee list and right now Scarlett is the only official dancer/prostitute. Everyone's filling out profiles for other things.

I'll likely make a customer or two in the near future. I'm bouncing around a few ideas, so we'll see if anything interesting comes of them.

You have a very good point, Fades. Technically Lori, Keane, and sometimes Kelly also fill those roles, but we really do need more strippers and brothel workers. A strip club with one stripper and fifty waitresses won't cut it.

Sin wants to go on a traaaaiiinn ride~

Reyson's also able to fill the role from time to time, but as an unofficial, secondary thing, like the others.

Hehe. I was joking babe. I can't drag you away from everyone this early. You'll just have to save some energy for me for after hours. ;)

There. An employee has been submitted so I have someone more permanent than a wham-bam-thank you ma'am type customer. Now to catch up on the IC chatter!

How would you guys feel about a customer designed with comedic relief in mind? I'm talking an eccentric Looney Tunes motherfucker. =)

So, I'm here, Scotty! I've gotta say, though, you have got to establish a roleplay where there is a rule on pictures. I cannot stand a roleplay where realistic and anime pictures are mixed! But I'm just letting you know that I'm looking through everything and getting it all laid out, but I'm in a muddle as to if I should do a real or anime picture because of this mixture? 3;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom