Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SUBMISSIVE!!!! seeking a a master to pound her (MxF only) UPDATED! 8/29/11

Rate my preformance

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis0Kross

Banned
Banished
So... I'm Genesis and I guess I'm new here...
Anyways here's the deal... I am a submissive, I only do boys, and I love when guys play rough with me. I REALLY like when guys just take control. Spank me, tye me down, use me as your own personal fuck toy, make me let your friends fuck me. Things like that really turn me on. Also, I am always an unbearable tease, I may play innocent at the time, but I am a tease none the less.

Oh and also, all my characters are between the ages of 17 and 21.

A few quick rules:
Rule 1: Any reply shorter than 3 sentences I will ignore completely. It will be as though you never spoke at all.
Rule 2: I AM SUBMISSIVE IT IS IN THE NAME OF THE GOD DAMNED THREAD! Sorry about that, but I am kind of tired of idiots not getting that fact even though it is the name of this thread. Also, submissive DOES NOT mean that I will come up to you and beg to be fucked. I am not that way. I cannot be the aggressor I am not good at it. In an rp I am generally the one who is aggressed upon, not the one who needs to come up to you and say "Please fuck me." No. Make me fuck you, bend me over and take me, don't make me ask for it. That will turn me off and get you ignored for any and all further rp requests you might send to me, ever.
Rule 3: Do not give me extra information unless I ask for it... I don't want to know how old you are irl I don't care about you irl, I just want you to fuck the hell out of me and then leave me alone.
Rule 4: Be as rough as you like so long as you don't leave bruises or break bones or anything. I like playing rough but there is a point where pain stops being pleasurable and just becomes pain.
Rule 5: I like to keep the characters as close together in age as possible. I always play the younger character. It's just how I am . If it's a father/daughter no older than 25, anything else please keep the characters within 3 years of each other.

Anyways, here's what I'm into:
Father/Daughter
Brother/Sister
Model/Photographer
Secretary/Boss
Student/Teacher
Patient/Doctor
Slave/Master
Vampire/Human
Demon/Human
Tentacles
Rape
Librarian/Patron

Fan Based (if it's not on the list, I am not playing it.)
Most of these I have OCs for and if you want a character from the show pm me and I will tell you what characters I am or am not willing to play.

Bleach
Full Metal Alchemist
Naruto
Death Note (I have been craving to be pounded by L since I first read the manga)
Inuyasha
Rave Master (I really want to be pounded by Musica or Let)

more coming soon.

My yahoo is: jakkross666
My msn is: genesis_kross@live.com
Ok and also This is a new section called
Curent Cravings It details what plots I have that I really want to do.

I'll be good:
Father x Daughter
Genesis lay in her bed after school, not thinking her father was going to be home for another hour or so. She is a tall girl for her age (16 or 17 if you want younger tell me and we will work it out in pm), standing at 5'10. She was one of the few women who almost literally had legs up to her chin, and being a bit more curvaceous than the other girls at school she was constantly the object of boys fantasies, although she would never admit it. She smiled going through her dresser until she finds the hentai manga she stole from her father last week. Pulling down her panties, she reaches her hand up her skirt and begins playing with herself, moaning loudly. She doesn't hear the door open and close as her father gets home early.
((This one can also be a Brother x Sister plot.))
Kidnapped:

Ok so this is more of a skeleton plot than anything

Girl from the human world gets kidnapped by elves/faeries/demons/vampire/werewolves I don't much care which. Basically, she is given over to their king/alpha/whatever to be used as a sex slave. He trains her and uses her accordingly.

Another starter:
Slave x Master
Genesis, age 16, sits in her cell in the slave shop waiting. She was an Eternal Virgin who had never been used before. She hears foot steps coming and tries to hide herself, though it isn't doing much good in the outfit they have her in. She sits on her bed in a black and purple lace bra, with a matching thong which left very little about her shaved puss to the imagination. The matching garter belts and thigh highs, hugged her long curvaceous legs. The stiletto high heels made it harder for her to sit without showing everything. As the man walks up to her cell, she hears the owner of the shop saying "And this is our newest one. Most expensive in the shop because she's never been touched before. What do you think of her?" As the lights in her cell came on she was momentarily blinded before looking at the man on the other side of the glass.
(( This one can be done a lot of ways, he buys her for a companion and they fall in love, or he buys her explicitly for the purpose of breaking her and raping all of her holes over and over again.))

Naughty little school girl...((Older student x Younger student or Teacher x Student))
This one is kinda more of a skeleton than a starter. It would be with a girl in high school (probably a freshman), who is extremely sexually attractive but really naive. She would be teased in the hall way on the first day while bent over at her locker, by a male character she doesn't see. After your character sees how much she loves it he decides to make her his own personal fuck toy.

Library fun ((Librarian x Burglar))
(Don't ask me why someone would break into a library, just a fun idea. Could also be at a bank or something of the such.)

Well, this could be fun, basically a young librarian/banker in training is left to lock up for the night. She gets caught up in her paper work and doesn't hear as (insert your character here) comes in. He hides and watches her for a bit and when he sees her reading a book on sex gets the idea that maybe it would be fun to show exactly what she is reading about.

NOTICES: Listen up. I DO NOT do fanbased roleplays that are not listed here. If you don't talk to me and at least warn me you are going to reply to one of my starters I will ask you to repost after we discuss how we want to play it, because although I don't like working out every little detail, I do like to have an idea of who I am working with. If you don't read my rules and agree to them before hand I will not rp with you at all. I know that sounds kinda bitchy, but I am picky about how I rp.Also, another little quick notice.

RE: Submissive seeking a a master to pound her (MxF only)

I'd be up for the either of the 2 cravings. Father/Daughter or the kidnapping one. Both sound very fun. I'm always dominant in RP's and love using girls as fuck toys. So yeah, either one you want, i'm game. PM me.

Read this before you diss at people:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentence_%28linguistics%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

if you still want to rp, I am as well.... If you want three PARAGRAPHS I can deliver three PARAGRAPHS, a paragraph consists of several SENTENCES.

Then at least be clear about that. What a damned misscommunication is this? Did you even read what I put there? It was clearly written in an IC perspective.

I'll rp the fatherxdaughter plot you have with you, if not, I'd be willing to do a slavexmaster, brotherxsister, teacherxstudent, and so on. I could also give some demonxhuman ideas for you, if you're up for it. ;)

I have a wonderful idea for a fantasy/modern mix if you don't mind? I have an idea where using this rpc
anime6.jpg

Name: Lilliana Medici
Race: Succubus. BackStory: She is a disgraced princess because her father sold her to a slave/maid shop for money.
Lilly f-list

Basic story line goes something along the lines of;him(your character;a Royal As she was.) buying her from a "maid/slave shop" and recognizing her as one of the royals. He then buys her and takes her home to use to his desires whether she likes it or not.Makes her beg him to cum, punishes her for being a tease, uses her every hole and makes her let him use her in public, or let his friends have their way with her. Basically forcing her to become an unwilling little cum slut.Name calling, spanking, public scenes, multiple penetration and gang rape are all loved.

I am so sorry about my recent absence loves! I kinda had to be put in the hospital for a little bit there, no laptop, no cellphone. I had my gay boy visiting me and changing my profile for me. Stupid damn leg... Well, guess you should know, I was a dumbass walked out infront of a moving car I did not see coming, I broke my leg... so yeah... if I sparadically log on and off it's cause my meds have knocked me out or I did something stupid and had to be put back in the hospital.... got to knock out a few doctors though. ^.^
Happy hunting,
Kross

Ok, and also.... I am not exclusively owned, for anyone who was wondering it is ok to pm me. Really want an rp right now.

RE: Submissive seeking a a master to pound her (MxF only) UPDATED! 8/29/11

I'd be up for working out naughty little schoolgirl or Kidnapped with you, if you're still looking for RP's. (does the three sentences count for OOC? then I can keep on talking...and talking...and talking untill I fill those, but most of the things would be idiotic, odd, or just plainly crazy.) It's also very hard for me to see if I have three sentences then, so I'd have to go by feeling. I don't even think I have three sentences now. (yeah...)

RE: Submissive seeking a a master to pound her (MxF only) UPDATED! 8/29/11

PMed you already babe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom