Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group Pool Party Orgy Interest Check

Hello everyone.

Okay basic plot is along these lines.

Older high school kids and maybe younger collage kids (17-21) have a pool party. Some of the kids start to get alittle more open about what they want to do in front of everyone and it turns into an orgy.

There would be sharing partners but make sure that no one gets what they don't want. IE, don't have girls hitting on gay guys.

Anyone interested in something like this? It'd probably be put in Open Roleplay.

Do you two happen to know any others that might be interested?
And would either of you be willing to help me get it up?

I really had not come up with somebody that I known for enough time to invite her or him in here most of them are just rp partners sorry :( but I can help ya put it up if you want to.

character limit it's up to what you can handle, make it pair numbers of course. Maybe there can be a free plot after the party with each character just let the players deliver the story.

So pretty much just have it set up that it's at so-an-so's house and maybe have a 'invite' on the main post to get things kicked off along with the basic rules?

let them start the orgy don't set the rules of a orgy that's not how it works. It all must happen out in a spur of a moment if you know what I mean :p

I am going to have to bow down from the rp, I really ain't feeling the rp and I don't want to ruin it before it gets started X-X

Back
Top Bottom