Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slightly Damned, MxM or MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylar23

Supernova
Human x Furry/Scalie, MxM or maybe MxF

Hey! well, title says it all. Looking for a sort of romantic roleplaying~ I plan on playing the human, and he'll be a bit shy. I plan on long-medium term, please.

MxM Furry search... football?

Hey all!

So I got the most random idea.
So, there's me playing a human kid. 16 or 17. He's back in the locker rooms after a professional football game to grab his dad's medical bag, since his father works for the team. He is grabbed by some of the players as they try and rape his youn body. You, a furry (or scalie) member of the team would rescue me.

Yes, I know. Dumb idea, but I would like to try age differences. If not this plot, then any furry/scalie x human with age difference plot is fine.

I WILL HAVE AN OFFICIAL REQUEST thrEAD SOON

RE: MxM Furry search... football?

Just to let you know... Varnia... and Kahl are older than Andol... and Kahl is probably at least 20 years older :p.... and Varnia well I am not even going to say how much older he is :p

Does that help your muse silly :p

So yeah. You read the descrip.

Anyone up for it? Buwaro Elexion for the win?

I have a number of plots, for a lot of the characters, including Buwaro :3 which involve different ideas and for a few, varying time periods.

Long term or medium, but please no one-shot smuts.

Pm me, or reply here. Whichever is most convenient. Because God knows I'm too lazy to make an ACTUAL request thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom