Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for testosterone for fun Fallout 3/New Vegas rp :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsizedork

Planetoid
Greetings fellow knights of the English language! (At least…I hope you are)
I am looking for testosterone fuelled males who can give me detailed posts of a min of 3 paragraphs, any more than you are <3.
You need to be able to carry the story with me other that leaving it all to me. I am a great lover of creativity, character development, twists and detail and I hope you are too ;)
I would prefer Emails! (kingsizedork@gmail.com) but Pms are fine too. Boards are not a favourite, but still do-able.

Fallout3/New Vegas
(I have a pre-made female character. No I will not play a ghoul…>.<)

My character is an interesting one and the cause of many laughs, and if you work well with her, the rp can be lots of fun. (That doesn’t mean being the same as her). Ever been called a ‘Tit Biscuit?’, ‘Willy Sponge?’. How about ‘Dick Splash?’. Well you will today.
 Surviving in the wastes on your own is tough, and especially when become highly radiated resulting in agonizing headaches. Only Radx stops them. However, if left, these mutant headaches have psychokinesis abilities which she thinks are hallucinations caused by the pain. Although skilled marksman with small weapons, if there was a way to choke on rice…she’d find it.  She is a Pseudo-Nutcase. Insane in the brain? Not as much as you think. Its merely a defence to get the jump on you. A fools intelligence? Or just someone very silly?

Plot 1 – You are a greatly feared Merc with a great bounty on your head. You take shit from no one and do not hesitate to kill a man that look at you the wrong way. You like bars were you often drink yourself into blackouts and find yourself indulging in the local girls, however many are willing. You are a skilled gunman and know how to survive. The only commitment you are used to is the commitment to complete a job to earn your caps…that was one day, you stumble on a woman who will become your self proclaimed partner and your life will never be the same again.
Reports of mutants over running settlements and more and more are braving into the wastes.  

Plot 2 – The Hurricane. A name you have heard over and over again. A man who kills in cold blood. A expert marksman and a tough survivor. You have travelled miles to meet him. You want to travel with him, train with him to become an equally skilled gunman.  You’re shocked to find the person that fits the description to be a woman! And she doesn’t seem to be like most wastelanders.

Also willing to hear your plots, but I will be playing the same character plus temps as required.

Il ove fallout can we rp? both plots are interesting. i know my typing isn't great but i would love to try this thanks
christian king

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom