Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A quick request: slow, simple, softcore (Will be deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatricioINTP

Supporter
Supporter
Okay, I just survived a BRUTAL weekend at work and now finally recovering, glad for one day off instead of having a 12 day marathon. And for that reason, I want to start something fresh. But not the quick fix sort of a thing strait to smut. This is an idea that I proposed to one that never got started so I am sending it out to anyone willing. The details can be negotiable so if you want a specific pairing, if you can get it to work, shoot.

The negotiable part: We play two people who never meet, going down a road alone in our character's private lives. An unexpected snowstorm builds and, driving in separate cars, find the road blocked off. Knowing going back to the previous town might be impossible, one or both of us spy a cabin nearby. It empty, but livable to be in.

From there, it starts out as two strangers just getting through a night during a blizzard. Next morning though, a Twilight Zone element kicks in and find the cabin not where it was before. Besides finding out this, the cabin seem to supply whatever we need. Open a drawer, its empty. Close it and think, open it, and it has what we want. That sort of a thing.

As our characters learn to live in this ideal cabin, a slow romance starts out and it just goes on from there. Since there is a fantastic element, throwing in a surprise or two will be fine once things go down a bit. Hardcore sex of course can be added later on, just don't rush it. Alternate idea for those who like multiple characters: instead of a cabin, its a mansion and we occasionally add more lost, lonely souls with different personalities.

I prefer e-mail but willing to do thread and PM.

RE: A quick request: slow, simple, softcore

hello, this seems interesting I'd like to try this roleplay with you if your still interested and looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom