Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new Canvas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I'm obviously here for Role Play so let me skip this and get to the point. I am up for all kinds of role play, and can role play threads or PMs, though I prefer PMs.

Limits and Rules: Very few, as I don't like restricting Role Play. But the one absolute thing I refuse to touch is toilet play. I will not do anything that has to do with piss/shit being used on one another. I am fine with either pure smut or story.

Post size: Post size can vary. I can match almost anything so I have no problem with any size

Males and females welcome.

List of stuff:
feel free to ask about whatever

Vampires: ( Older vampire/Recently turned. Or any other.)

Werewolves( Same with vampire, would like to do something with a new werewolf being taught by a more matured one. But if not whatever is fine. )

Feudal/Edo/Meiji era Japan.( Samurai or ninjas, even both! I love it all. )

Mafia/Gangster/criminal ( Just love it. )

Bad boy/Good Girl( Maybe a swap if we can get the right idea. But I just love the idea of a bad boy corrupting a good girl.)

Stuck up girl getting what she deserves. ( Be it by one person or multiple ones, teaching her a lesson for being a bitch.)

First time experience. ( I love the idea of two best friends experimenting for the first time, and it leads them down a strange path. Prefer younger high school compared to older ones but I'm fine with whatever. Also kind of thinking more Yuri for this one. But again its whatever. )

Fandoms:
While I will do things based on anime/books/movies/video games. I myself do not like to play actual characters from said media. Depending on if the media allows for OC's. Such, as Bleach, Naruto, And Harry Potter where there is room to make original characters. But I can play some characters depending if asked nice enough and can convince me to do it.

As for my list of media. It's really to big to list. I am a nerd and play a lot of video games, read a lot of manga/books, and watch a lot of anime/movies. Something your looking for just ask. I'll probably know what your talking about, if not I'll look it up and get some information on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom