Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

seeking extended and detailed - specific request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you read The Lords of Discipline? It is the story of the breaking of young men that happens at a military institute in their first year. The intent is to build them up as leaders of men after breaking them down. But all levels of humiliation and abuse are used in that first year as a "plebe"

I would like to duplicate this in a role play, only in a training ground for sexual slaves. I am an officer at this school, you have been enrolled. When you graduate you will be a perfect sex slave prepared to serve and be owned. But as a freshman you must be ritually broken down completely before being built up to provide the ultimate pleasure.

I would like to role play this experience. Mimicing some of the things I learned in the book, and adding a lot of ideas to it. I would like it to be extended and really dive into the psychology of what is happening, combined with the perversion.

Is any female up for that? Pm me.

I have now put this into a role play and it works welll, very exciting and intense. Id like to do it more and expand on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom