Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inuyasha: Next Generation (open 2 all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarlight83

Super-Earth
This is my first thread like ever so if the plot sux pm me if you have a better idea.

I will Need a minimum of 6 for the main group but i will be accepting as many people into this Rp as possible.

*Character Sheet
Name:

Species:

Family:

History: *optional*

Crush:*optional*

Personality:

Extra:

Appearance:

Plot

It's been fifty years since Inuyasha and the gang defeated Naraku. Now a New evil has arrived in the feudal Era and it is time for a new generation to stop it's Plague of death and destruction.

My Characters:

Name: Psyren (the P is silent)

Age: 57 *looks about 16* (Elf blood counter acts the demon so i ages slower than a human but faster a demon)

Species: Elf, Demon, Human

Family: Father was naraku mother was an Elf named Lenne

History: To Naraku Lenne was only a Quick lay but to lenne naraku was the love of her life after naraku and lenne conceived a child naraku ran like an unfit father thus lenne was left to raise me at least until i turned 30 *looked 8* when Yura of the demon hair attacked my elven village and murdered my mother

Crush: Fsilios and (yea she has the whole two crushes thing going on)

Personality: Kind,reliable,short tempered,Bitchy(only when angry I not like Kagome),Shy around the people she likes

Extra: she uses a bow and arrow and has a Bard's Harp named Mikazuki, It allows her to use lightning abilities much like Kagura uses her Fan, Can summon Heaven Dragonflies (they eat the Hell wasps aka Poisonous insects)

Appearance:
1120166751_rlsElfGirl.JPG
her harp:
harp.jpg

Name: Isis

Species: Hanyou

Family: Naraku was her father and Kikyo was her mother, Elder half-sister to Psyren

History: Unlike like her younger sister she is the legitimate child of Naraku and was accepted as such luckily when her Father was killed she was hidden within a castle protected by a barrier in the southern lands, But now that her father is gone she believes no one can stop her from controlling the world with an iron fist

Crush: once had a thing for Inuyasha because of his strength

Personality: She is very much like her father, Conniving and vindictive but unlike him she is not forgiving and does not believe in second chances

Extra: Like her father she can make incarnations of herself, summon Hell Wasps, and control hordes of demons. She is also a dark Priestess.

Appearance:
Akiko_thumb.jpg

Name: Midori Rozu Taisho (Mi-do-ri Ro-zu Ta-is-ho)

Species: daiyoukai

Family: Daughter of the Great Lord Sesshomaru

Personality: She is Very Cold to everyone, She keeps to herself.

Extra: She turns into a big Dog

Appearance:

anime-girl_009.jpg

*Character Sheet
Name:Inayesha she was named the female version of her father

Species:half demon like her father

Family:Inuyasha as her father and her mother kagome

History: *optional*

Crush:*optional*

Personality:She is just like her father and has his temper as well and does not care if she comes across to some people as a total bitch and evil sometimes.

Extra:nothing else to say here but she has her father sword .

Appearance:
sword.jpg
but add the ears and tail like inuyasha

Name:
Sarai

Species:
Fox Demon

Family:
Shippou and Souten(deceased)
Human parents.

History:
Her father, Shippou was apart of the legendary group that defeated Naraku the Halfbreed. She was proud to be his daughter. However, he and her mother had died when she was a kit and was taken to her human parents.

Crush:
None

Personality:
Sarai is a very out-going, naive girl. She is kind to a fault and is hurt easily. She forgives without a second thought. She hates violence and arguing. She loves to tease those she cares about and will stop at nothing to make a friend smile even if it meant hurting herself, emotionally and physically.

Extra:
She can control the weather and fire.

Appearance:
anime-1-1.jpg

would like to join as well X}
XO i put the links instead of the pics for the appearance pics.

Name: Amaya
species: Taiyoukai
Family: Shonitayo as the father. Natoya as mother ( mother descesed.)
Shonitayo: a friend of Sesshomaru's Father and if anyone was he was a near match in battle and fierceness like Inu no Taisho. He is loyal, honorable, collected and calm as well as deadly if made a enemy he made it a point to never show his emotions again after Natoya's betrayal. His hair was long but it was a crimson silver. He ruled the land of the East with the mark on his foread of the crescent facing the opposite direction. Loyal to his friend Inu no Taisho he forbid any bad mouthing of the West or any pot against the west crown by anyone. Still lives and is responsible for killing dark force and army that threatened his lands by the name of Orion.
history: When little mother tried to end her ife because of her instincts of protection she ended hers. Thus he renamed her Amaya for Night Rain, a assassin name for a female of the dark. Shonitayo noted his daughters potential and had Amaya trained by him for years.
Crush: Ankio Oji
Ankio's info: abandoned by his parents since their kind was being hunted. He was then adopted by a family that hunts demons thus earning his blade and armor. His race of demons that long since vanished but some still alive to make a clan that roam and rule the skies. The Black Eagle Clan. The clan have Eagles of tainted black wings cursed to never land on the ground again in their true form and to bare the humiliation of six wings and a humanoid form. His hair is black, eyes are red and he is almost all the time calm, he doesn't hesitate to go to the rescue of his friends.
his apperance:
http://www.animeforum.com/image/6771745bd02c22ecb9.jpg

Personality: Much like her father Shonitayo but when around a certain group of people or a person she become like what my father has when he was around Rin for a extended period of time. Never looses cool in a horrible battle situation. Stays out of useless quarrels and has a high scense of honor and loyalty. Never shows her emotions especialy around Ankio unless it is needed.
Extra: Demonic form is different. Her silver fur is more smooth. Ears different. Has the ability to control the Void. Yet she chooses not to use the ability for a number of reasons. One being Shonitayo forbid her to use it. The whip of of many poisons, and instead of poisonous hands she has the technique of launching huge crescent moon of silver light towards the enemy by moving her right hand in a way that it looks like she is back handing someone.
Demonic apperance:
http://www.asianpopcorn.com/battle_images/White_Nine_Tailed_Fox_01082009071352.jpg#white%20nine%20tails
Amayas apperance:
http://www.wallpaperstop.com/wallpapers/anime-wallpapers/warrior-anime-girl-wallpaper-1600x1200-1004039.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom