Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

closed

Do you like the new look of the thread?

• Not really. I liked the old version better.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Player Seeking Parnter!

A roleplay search thread

Hello and welcome to my search thread! If you've been here before you may notice the new look of the place. When I first set up the thread, I had everything in one huge, long first post. To be honest that looked pretty messy so I decided to give this place a face lift and make it a little more tidy. So, now pretty much everything will have it's own post for ease of location and reading instead of trying to read one large post!

The following posts will do the following:

-Tell you about the player. (Me!)
-Tell you what I'm looking for in a partner!
-What characters I'm willing to play as and against!
-What I'm craving at the moment!
-And Much more!

RE: Player Seeking Partner [Re-Opened and Re-Vamped!]

- Ahsoka Tano [!!!!/^/%]
- Asajj Ventress [!!!/^/%]
Hi , I just love clone wars and am always interested in a mix up of an all too sweet character with a sour one, sweet and sour is good in takeout and good for role playing. I thought it would be fun to have them start stranded, on a derelict ship, or uncharted planet, in imminent danger, Cliché I know, good and evil teaming up to make it through the day alive. It also has the youthful inexperienced girl and the mature predatory woman. Well that’s my idea to start; I would like to hear if there is anything you would like to add.
If you do not like I can blast out a few more ideas, same or different pairing, or series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom