Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for partner(s) idea's

Shani

Pulsar
Hey there, I'm Shani. I'm still new to this site,only joining a couple days ago. So I'm going to hopefully write a descent request Thread. I'm sorry if it is long and if it bores you. I don't want to chase you away. I'm female so naturally, I play females much better then I can play males. So most of my characters will be female. I'm looking for males and females to role play with. I can play multipule characters if needed, but I like to focus more toward the main characters. Quick note I'm not great at being dominate in the relationships, I'm more submissive. I hope thats not a problem. Also I love The Rocky Horror Picture Show, just throwing that out there.
I'm not into the following: NO! Scat, Vore. Piss. Nothing disgusting like that, I wont even bother with doing the role play. I'm also not a big fan of harem style roleplays.

The following is what I'm into:
Violence/Roughness, Biting, scratching,Gore, Anal, Fingering, Oral, Romance (I love romance, I'm a sucker for them.) Cuddling (That's more covered under romance), Bondage, BDSM, I mainly do straight parings some bisextual. (I like alot of things but this is all I can think of right now.) Also I do not play dominate characters.
---------
Role Plays I like. The people I'd like to play will be on the left

Random wise:
HumanXmonster
MonsterXhuman
SlavexMaster
PetxMaster
Best FriendxBest Friend
Best FriendxFriends Brother
KidnappeexKidnapper
Furries
Fantasy (Far off lands with sword fights, magic spells and a prince in disguise. lol)
Royalties
VampirexVampire
VampirexWerewolf
WerewolfxVampire
ThrallxVampire
VampirexHuman
HumanxVampire
Witchxwitch
Witchxhuman

Vampires/Thralls/Werewolves/Hybrids: I love vampires! Little note, If your a vampire and you run up to me and say that you are a vampire and you sparkle, or refer to yourself as a "vegatarian." I will not be mean, but I will want nothing to do with you. My vampires are tradtional. Examples: These are the kinds I like, from movies or books. Interview with a Vampire, Queen of the Damned, Underworld 1,2,3. Van Helsing, Camillia. I think you catch my drift.

The same goes for werewolves. If I wanted a shape-shifter I would say so. Examples: Underworld 1,2,3. Van Helsing, Howling, Cursed.

Thralls are half vampires, "white trash of vampires" and half human. They are practically slaves and are normally used as such. They still need blood to survive as well with mortal (human) food, and have the speed and strength of a vampire. They can go out in the sunlight for hours at a time without any effects. Hybrids are half vampire half werewolf.

I'm also into fanfiction.

Sweeney Todd
Mrs.LovettxSweeney Todd

Harry Potter
Bellatrix/Voldemort
Bellatrix/Lucius
Bellatrix/Snape
Bellatrix/Rudolphus
Bellatrix/Sirius
Bellatrix/OC
Note I play Bella as her crazy self but a sub in the bedroom.

Jeckyll and Hyde
EmmaxJeckyll
LucyxHyde
LucyxJeckyll/Hyde
or gender switch havig Jeckyll/Hyde being a woman falling for an OC or something.
Rocky Horror Picture Show
MagentaxRiff Raff
MagentaxFrankNFurter
MagentaxColumbia
MagentaxBrad
MagentaxOC

Planet of the Apes (2001)
ArixOC
Or A twist of the story perhaps, different animal in charge of Planet or whatever.

The Addams Family
MorticaxGomez
MorticaxOC

The Munsters
LilyxHerman
LilyxOC
Lastly if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. I don't bite, I promise...unless you want me to haha

Last edited:
RE: (Harry Potter) Bellatrix and ......

bump! Craving a BellaXLucius But I am open to other ideas

Free bump for a fellow Potterverse RPer who has also been looking and bumping for years on here. I wish you the best of luck!

Free bump!

I like your idea. Bella is the most interesting female character in the Harry Potter series. Thought of Hermione and Bella. Still, Hermione is underage and Bella is more of a woman. Now if Bella had a identical twin sister ... that would be a little wild. Maybe when Bella and her twin were both 18. I always love dark on dark RP partners. I am not a milk and cookie role player.

RE: Looking for male partner(s) idea's

Bump anyone wanna play. If youre looking for incest please make sure its creative maybe even a little out of the box it tends to get boring quickly.

Bump *craving* fantasy vampires werewolves
Harry Potter (Bella/whoever)
Rocky Horror (Magenta/whoever)

Back
Top Bottom