Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GoodLilGirl looking for Fun [Literate- MxF or possible FxF] (Last Edit: 1/24/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodLilGirl

Super-Earth
Intro!
Okay so it was time for a complete and utter rewrite of the old request thread. For those of you that don’t know, I am Natasha, though most people shorten it to Nat. I am a university student and therefore, I can’t be on every single day to check posts. I apologize but life is simply too hectic. Though don’t think I’ll be a horrible poster! I do check in once every 2-3 days at the least and sometimes I can check in several times a day if my schedule is clear. I try not to go longer than a week without saying anything to you and if I get bored with the plot or simply too busy to respond, I will let you know and hope you do the same! Also- please be somewhat literate. I know a lot of people say this but I enjoy stories with plot and it’s hard to get into a narrative when I can’t decipher what you are trying to say. It makes my face do this o_O

All right, now onto the fun. I have a rabbit hole in my profile, check it out if you want specifics but I will be honest in saying that I am not into very many kinks. I like intelligent people, humor, and romance. I also like my partner to be either equal in power to my character or more dominant. I don’t mind rough sex and am even willing to consider non-con scenes depending on the story/plot. I like light bondage if the story calls for it but sensual scenes can be fun too.

Roleplay Methods
I do not roleplay over IMs. Sorry, I don’t have the time! Also, I don’t have an email dedicated to roleplay but I am willing to do the other mediums: PMs & threads.

What I will NOT do:
Huge age differences
Ultra-submissive partners
Incest
Bestiality or Furries
Bodily fluids

Pairings/Scenarios
I used to have a huge list of pairings and realized that no one ever really PMed me over a specific pairing. So let me just generalize and say that I can work with different genres. I love fantasy and modern the most but I can play in the sci-fi or apocalyptic world as well. As far as fantasy worlds, PM me and we can discuss. I love anything from high fantasy to simple renaissance style worlds with knights and royalty and thieves and such. Modern life can be anything from supernatural/super hero/crime/drama/sappy romance. Vampires, werewolves, demons, etc all work for me as long as they’re not the pansies from Twilight.

Video Games/Fandoms
I’ll be honest and say that though I play a lot of video games, there aren’t that many that I would like to roleplay. One exception would be anything Bioware. I adored the Mass Effect and Dragon Age series.

If you want to know anything else, PM me!

RE: GoodLilGirl looking for Dominant [MxF] Updated 8/12!

Bump for editing. Switched around pairings and added a few basic plots!

RE: GoodLilGirl looking for Dominant [Literate- MxF] Updated 9/22!

Two starter scenes for roleplays. If either one interests you, let me know and we can go from there!

Option A
In a small beach town in the Carolinas, Savannah Clemmens was pulling a shift at the local ice cream parlor in order to save up some cash for college. It was smack dab in the middle of tourist season and the place was hopping. As she looked out over the glass-encased freezers, all she could see was a sea of people even though her gaze was pulled towards the brilliantly sunny day outside instead.

Money, money, money.... she repeated the mantra to herself. Reminding herself why she hadn’t just called out of work instead to head to the beach with the rest of her friends to enjoy the final days that they would all be together before heading off to various Universities. The truth was that she didn’t even really need this job. Her tuition was paid in full, a scholarship for volleyball, and her parents were ecstatic about not having to pay for school so they were giving her a $5,000 a semester allowance for books and…. Whatever else she wanted.

Hell. Why was she here again?

Looking out once more over the throng of bodies trying to push their way to the front of the line, Sav looked over to the boy beside her that was currently scooping a double cone. Batting her eyelashes at him, she decided to try her wiles to see if he would switch shifts with her. His shift was ending…. Now. Hers didn’t end for another 2 hours.

“Naaaaathan,” she practically purred, laying her hand on his shoulder as she caught his gaze with her bright blue eyes. “Could you cover the rest of my shift for me? I forgot… I had plans and my ‘rents would be so mad at me if I missed them!”

Lies, deceit, manipulation. Whatever worked to get what she wanted.

The boy, a blonde with piercing green eyes and an Aussie accent looked over at Savannah with a knowing grin before his gaze swept over the rest of her body. “A’ight, Savvy love but you owe me one.” He pointed at her with the metallic ice scream scoop still clutched within his hand and gaze her a knowing stare. “You owe me.”

Beaming with the victory, Sav leaned in and pressed a quick kiss against Nate’s cheek. “Thanks! Anything you want!” she offered with a laugh as she practically bounced out of the parlor and into the back room to grab her stuff. Within minutes she had her backpack on and her iPhone was tucked into the pockets of her jean shorts. Earbuds placed firmly in her ears, she gaze another quick wave of gratitude before slipping out of the back door of the ice cream shop and headed out into the lush park-like meadow that spanned the back of the small shopping center in which the ice cream parlor was located. It was quiet back here and a shortcut that most of the locals used since it was the quickest way to the beach without running into a bunch of dopey tourists.

She flicked the volume on her headphones up, blaring some new song by Theory of a Deadman. Her bikini was in her backpack as was a beach towel and some random items she usually kept in her purse. She didn’t need anything else to enjoy a nice long day at the beach.

~*~*~*~

Option B

After a night of bar hopping with her friends, Trisela was still too wound up to go home. Her roommates, Andi and Bella had already hailed a cab since they were both too drunk to drive and even though they had asked her if she wanted to hitch a ride with them, she had declined the offer.

“Do I look ready to sleep?!” Trisela laughed as she gestured one carefully-manicured hand over her outfit. A clingy black dress that barely hit mid-thigh and a pair of knee high leather boots with heels longer than most women could walk on. So the other two women had clambered into the taxi cab, telling her to call if she needed anything and she had waved them off with a simple ‘Good night.’

Hmmm… what’s still open? she thought to herself as she strutted down the street, her hips swaying with each step as she eyed the handful of bars along South Street to see which would be the most entertaining. A new club, Crimson, had just opened up at the far end of town by the piers and boasted a DJ on Saturday nights. Perhaps she would check it out.

There wasn’t much of a line to speak of so the bouncer waved her straight through the door and when she stepped inside the music was so loud that she could feel the bass thrumming against her skin with every beat. The room was packed with bodies and Trisela raised up onto her tiptoes, trying to spot where the bar was at so she could grab a another drink before dancing. True, she was already hammered but another shot would keep her mind hazy enough so that she could enjoy herself even without her friends here with her.

Finally, she spotted it. The bar was in the far upper right corner of the room and she began to slowly thread her way around the edge of the pulsating crowd to reach it. Before it was even in sight though, a strong hand gripped her upper arm, tugging her against the wall with force. Startled, she looked up only to see a stranger with dark eyes wearing a black t-shirt and jeans which hugged his hips but otherwise fit loosely. One of those men whose looks could be described as roguishly handsome.

“You. Come with me.” The man commanded, his deep voice a low growl in her ear and her blue eyes widened slightly before she attempted to tug her frame away from his.

“I think you have the wrong person….” She wouldn’t allow her tone to indicate the fear she felt though it was no doubt lingering at the edge of her voice as she spoke.

The man laughed loudly at this and shook his head sharply, his fingers digging even deeper into her arm though this time, he moved his body, forcing her to come with him. The movement was unnoticed by the other club-goers as everyone else was hypnotized by the music and dancing.

“No. I want you.” He said simply as he pushed her down a long hallway and stopped abruptly in front of a metallic door with a card reader. Slipping a thin key card from his back pocket, the stranger scanned it through the lock and its red light changed to green for a moment, allowing him to push the door open and he practically threw her into the room ahead of him.

RE: GoodLilGirl looking for Dominant [Literate- MxF or possible FxF] Updated 9/24

Another bump for updates! Added/changed some things around.

RE: GoodLilGirl looking for Dominant [Literate- MxF or possible FxF]

College has whisked me away for quite a bit but I think I am back now! :)

RE: GoodLilGirl looking for Dominant [Literate- MxF or possible FxF]

Back for a little end of summer fun and updated my availability. :)

RE: GoodLilGirl looking for Fun [Literate- MxF or possible FxF] (Last Edit: 8/11/12)

Edit edits and more edits!

RE: GoodLilGirl looking for Fun [Literate- MxF or possible FxF] (Last Edit: 8/11/12)

bump!

RE: GoodLilGirl looking for Fun [Literate- MxF or possible FxF] (Last Edit: 8/25/12)

Bump to replace dying/dead roleplays. =/

RE: GoodLilGirl looking for Fun [Literate- MxF or possible FxF] (Last Edit: 9/28/12)

Bump! Edited some things. Partners keep going MIA. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom