Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for realistic m/f longterm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisalou8917

Super-Earth
Hi all! Some of you have probably seen my previous threads, thought it was time to freshen it up a bit.

Alright, what I am looking for:

• LITERATE PARTNERS
  • Romance
  • Older men/younger women
  • As far as post size, I generally prefer 2 paragraphs, but it all depends on the situation in the RP. I'm not a total post Nazi.
  • Correct grammar and spelling!!!! Do not write a post with "u" and "wats up" and all that jazz. It makes you look stupid.
  • TELL me when you're going to be away... I HATE when people just *poof* up and leave in the middle of a good story! It's rude and disrespectful! I understand if there are circumstances beyond your control, but at least have the common curtesy to TRY and let me know if you're going to jilt me.

Possible Role Ideas (taken from previous RT)

A) We dated in college for a few years and had a very bad break-up, then meet again a while later and go from there.

B) You're an older, married man and my character your mistress. (Fav, when played correctly. I will also play the wife).

C) We've been working together for a while now and have started dating (usually B&C get meshed together to make a RP, eh... It works).

D) I'm open to doing a period RP set in WWI or WWII. I've attempted this one before, but for some reason no one can ever handle how I see this RP going. Sorry I'm so picky. (Fav).

E) It's the mid/late 1970's (when music rocked) and you're in a band on the cusp of making it big. My character is a groupie. This RP requires A LOT of darkness, as it is in the "sex, drugs, and rock and roll" scene. (Fav, if done correctly).

I am open to trying out other roles, BUT I WILL NOT do anything involving spies or the like, that's just not my cup of tea. NO incest either. I DO like darkness in my RP's (it's not always going to be sunshine and rainbows), especially where the male character is concerned. Addiction, violence, lies, scandal... I love it!

I try to be open minded, I am open to discussing RP's before we even start. I hope to catch someone's eye! :)

Hello Miss Lisalou! I was perusing he RP requests and you very much caught my eye :) I consider myself a literate RPer, new to bluemoon, but not RP. I like your Idea B the older man. Would love to talk to you some more about setting up an RP storyline, missy...

hello
you sound alot like me lisalou
i am a girl but i wanted to try to play as a guy and see how the other side would treat me lol
i think your B idea sounds interesting and id love to talk it over with you
my preference for roleplaying is either aim or yahoo but im sure we could meet halfway in that regard
my aim and yahoo name is hottybamagirl..just mention you are from this site please

Hey there, I'm somewhat of a WW2 buff, and would love to see what you've got in mind for such an RP.

Please shoot me a PM!

I've definitely got the literacy, and darkness down. No depending on how dark you want it, I can get it as dark and dangerous as you want. :-D

I'm open to doing a period RP set in WWI or WWII. I've attempted this one before, but for some reason no one can ever handle how I see this RP going. Sorry I'm so picky.

I am intrigued by this request. Especially since you have had difficulty. I am new here but definitely not to role play. I love historical roles, though I have never tried a wartime play, it sounds fun to me. I will post regularly, and though I prefer the spontaneity of an IM/PM format, I am literate and will happily write two paragraphs. I am a hopeless romantic and dominant but do not like being overly abusive (not in my nature). I do have a dark side.

I don't know whether you have a scene set in your mind or wanted a suggestion. I'll offer this for you to consider. Use it or make your own suggestion.

Robert W. Jones grew up in south eastern Ohio in the foothills of the eastern mountains. He was a simple man, strong and plainspoken. He volunteered in 1941 and was sent to fight as paratrooper and was dropped into German occupied France. He became separated from his unit when his chute tangled in a tree and left him hanging from a tree where he was shot by the Germans and left for dead. His wound did not kill him though and several days later he was found by (you choose the name), a french farm girl who cuts him down and takes him in.

Let me know if you are interested.

I am new here so I may need some help with the mechanics of the site at first.

Wolvenrogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom