Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come along and see Elemetheria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilish Gambler

Banned
Banished
I know I know, Elemetheria is a fucking lame name, it truly, truly is, but I'll come up for another name a little later.

Anyways, I have 2 Ideas bouncing around in my thinkpan at present.

First off, The FairyTail:

Once upon a time there were 8 elemental forces known to man. Each one was precious, and unique, and it allowed man to live comfortably. Man loved the Elements for showing them a comfortable way to live, Man revered it, showed tribute.

But one day, Man got greedy and began asking for more.

More Light to grow their crops.
More Dark to let them sleep.
More Fire to give them heat.
More Ice to make their treats.
More Wind to power their windmills.
More Earth to build their homes.
More Lightning to give them power.

But none asked of Aether, for they knew not the 8th element, for it was that which comprises wisdom and knowledge. For It was the Very Soul of Man.

Each Element has an Avatar, born into the world for the soul purpose of using them.

Then there were the Dualities.

Fire and Ice made Water.
Dark and Light made Color.
Wind and Earth made Dust.
Aether and Lightning made Wisdom.

Dust, as man knew it, created earth, so man would have a place to stay.
Color, as man knew it, allowed man to create harmony and art.
Water, as man knew it, gave life.
Wisdom, as man knew it, gave them knowledge and security.

But man still asked for more.
And more....

The Elementals got tired. It was always more, never a rest for them, so they left. They gave Man one last gift. They gave them the Tears of the Elements. These tears were the Essence of each element. Man gathered the tears and created shrines across the globe, in hopes that their prayers might be answered, in hopes that the Elements would come back.

They did not.

But one day, a young person stumbled into a shrine and found a door way, one that did not exist, or rather, should not have. And they found themself in the bitterest cold. And not far from them, a male with dark blue hair and pale skin. They knew the man, from pictures and paintings that had been taken and created in his honor.

"Martin Finnegan?" They called, the name of the element of Ice.

(You'd obviously be playing the "Young Person")

Finnaholic said:
What's the second idea?

The other is a more modernized version.

The 12 were Experiments in Russia, a success in cloning, genetic engineering and magitech tampering.

The 12 split up and went about the world and lived "Normal" lives. They're ll 21 and living it up in various parts of the world.

The second idea isn't so much one idea but a general idea that could evolve into any number ideas.

From a one night stand with -insert element here- to some person seeking out each one to bring them home. There's alot that could be done with this idea but some of the idea would require alot of planning as well.

Also,Sorry I didn't see this until now, I'm dumb >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom