New Mutants (Stickyfun x Mera1506)

Kitty was exhausted when she went to bed and almost imediately passed out. When she sunlight woke her up the next morning she groaned. But the alarm clock hadn't gone off yet, of course just then the darn thing had to start beeping. She slamed her hand down on, making sure it was solid and it stopped. She yawned and got up and headed into the small bathroom for a shower, still half asleep. She undressed by letting her clothes faze through her and put them on the toilet seat.

The hot water felt wonderful on her skin and she started to wake up while she washed herself, and shaved her arm pits, pussy and legs. After that she turned off the shower and dried off, then brushed her teeth. Then it was back to her room to see what she shoul wear. She came out in a pair of hip tight Jeans and colorful abstract T-shirt and her trusty sneakers, time to wake up the new boy. she walked out of her room and knocked on his door.

"Good morning to you too." Joanna said as she followed him downstairs. "Well I can help you here, I'm a good fighter, but computers never seem to like me much." She told him as they entered the kitchen. "So what do you guys have for breakfast. You're not all vegetarians right?" She said, she just liked meat a lot, but she figured that at least Wolverine wasn't one, but a little joke couldn't hurt. "What's so extraordinary about this training?" She decided to ask.

Edward rolled over as there was a knock at the door, though he didn't awake, just muttering slightly to himself. This had been his first good nights sleep in so long that he had been exhausted. "Nnn...." He rolled over in bed once again, now laying on his back. "Nnn.......Kitty...." It seemed one thing had returned to normal at least, Edward's dreams were filled with girls...or more, one particular girl, Kitty, the girl to have shown him kindness when even his parents had thrown him away...though this particular dream was perhaps rather more exotic than his usual dreams, a fact reflected in the tent in his pants.

"You can have whatever you want" Wolverine entered the kitchen, opening up the fridge. "And no, we're not all vegetarians. I guess some of the students are for one reason or another but...." He shrugged, pulling out a pack of bacon. "As for the training...well....I wouldn't wanna spoil the surprise for you"

Back
Top Bottom