Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Search of An Rp~ (Craving HP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myun

Meteorite
Alright so like the title says, I'm searching for an RP. I have not been on an RP forum site in like a little over a year but I felt it would be a good time to come back and whatnot. So anyways, at the moment I'm looking for an Harry Potter Rp. I realize this is common nowadays because the last movie just came out but that's not the reason I'm looking for one right now. I had a dream last night and I think its a sign that I should do an HP RP XD. It involved one of the Weasley twins, I dunno which one cuz honestly they're well... twins so yea XD.

Anyways, if you're interested, I would love to do an Rp with a MALE playing either Fred or George Weasley with me playing an OC cuz frankly, I'm not too fond of the female characters. At least not enough to play one. So.... Proceed!!! :3

ALSO: I would like for this to be a OneXOne rp. Please be male. I lose interest if its a girl that I'm roleplaying with.

BIG NONOS!:
NO ALIENS, TENTACLE MONSTERS, HERMS, ANTHROS, FURRIES, SCAT,WATERSPORTS, DEATH OF MAIN CHARACTER, OR JUST PLAIN SMUT! ALSO, INCEST IS NOT BEST!!!!

I realize that BMR is mostly, an adult/mature roleplaying site, but I would really prefer and enjoy it more if the sex could be secondary to the story. I don't mind the scenes cuz I quite enjoy them myself sometimes, but if they become the entire subject of the rp then I just lose interest. Though I can't say I don't like it sometimes. I just like story more than it. >.>

I've got a bribe for any of you that do this for me!

If you help me out with what I would like... I'll do any pairing in the HP-verse for ya in return in the rp >.>.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

*puppy dog eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom