Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Time to Play] Dark Plots [Seeking Again/Updated 1/3/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
Hello there, everyone. I'm Hahvoc and have been having an anime craving and also some other kind of cravings unrelated to anime. I want to do a few anime/manga roleplays. So, I'll present a list with the animes/mangas I want to do and then throw in some plots. You must be literate and no one-liners. I demand paragraphs but you don't always have to match me post for post. Also, I will throw in some other plots and ideas that aren't anime/manga related and will have real life pictures [as in people, not cartoons]. I'm craving mind fucks, suffering, a little mutilation, and a couple other things. I'll be sure to list them as I go along~ Prepare to be fucked! [With plot, of course.]

+Not All Plots Are Anime Related Or Have To Be Anime Related+

+I am not opposed to romance in my plots - I prefer it to some degree. They will just be dark plots. +

Anime/Manga

Inuyasha

Cowboy Bebop

Trigun

Yu Yu Hakusho

Gundam Wing

Rurouni Kenshin

Diabolo [Manga]

Black Bird [Manga]

The Demon Ororan [Manga]

Demon Flowers [Manga]

Goth [Manga]

Nabari No Ou

Loveless [Manga/Anime]

Deadman Wonderland [Manga]

[More to be added along with plots for the new additions]

Plots

Inuyasha:

Inuyasha has been brought to Sesshomaru as a wanted criminal and only the Ice Prince can keep him from the executioner or endless torture in prison. So instead of killing him, he decides to bring about an even worse fate: Being his servant. But what happens when the lines between Master and Servant blur? When feelings that were thought to never exist bloom in the oddest of places?
-+MxM, sex scenes with plot, abuse, torture, self-mutilation. This plot can get pretty dark. [Sorry, no breaking of characters, I fucking refuse.]

Nabari No Ou:

Miharu finds Yoite on the sidewalk in the pouring rain and covered in blood. The sight of him makes Miharu believe in fallen angels and save the poor boy. But Yoite wants nothing to do with him and his hospitality but is too weak to leave on his own. Eventually he starts to tolerate Miharu and feel emotions he never thought he had- at least not for another boy. Confusion and yearning ensue and one thought consumes them both: What will happen when Yoite can leave?
-+MxM, small amounts of gore, self-mutilation, pain, anguish, sex - Also a dark plot [it's a pattern]

Loveless:

Ritsuka has been walking for hours in the rain and is soaked to the bone before he makes it to Soubi's house. He can't find the words to say how much the elder man means to him. It's been years since they first started working together and defeated Septimal Moon and Ritsuka is old enough to realize the secret thoughts and fantasies that have tortured him. But he wonders two things: Will Soubi accept what he offers? And will he find the courage and strength to face his own emotions?
-+MxM, sex, some violence, potential rape/forced consent

Deadman Wonderland:

Crow has been released, but what the fuck is he to do now? He wants to use his powers to kill, maim, and over all, have fun. So when Mockingbird shows up to taunt and provoke him, he can only think of one thing: Taking whatever the hell he feels like - Whether or not he gets consent.
--+MxM, possible rape, mutilation, torture, pain, and gore

Other Plots:

Captive:

He'd been captured, left in a cramped cell with nothing to lose. He was beaten and bloody, and his temper was on it's last thread. And she was the reason for all of it. As soon as she gave him opportunity...he would take it all back. And more.

Blackmail:

So now he was caught. He'd been whoring himself out to any submissive willing to suck his dick and he'd been found out by one of the last people he ever wanted to - his brother. Now he wasn't sure where they were in their relationship, only that his brother wanted more- a lot more. Could he do it?

--PM me if you would like to discuss a plot or make one of your own with one of the animes/mangas stated above or put a twist on the other ones that I have put up. I'm flexible, so if there is another plot you have in mind for another anime that I'm aware of [or another realistic plot], I'm open for it.

I play Dominant characters and +DO NOT+ accept sissy male characters. Sorry, but I need a character that will challenge my character and not just bend over and take it. I'm craving dark stuff, so if you have a weak stomach or don't like my brand of mental fuckery, stay out. =]

Also, those are just some ideas I had rolling around in my head. If you have any different plot ideas involving different pairings, then go right ahead and bring them to the forefront. Also, I usually play male characters, but if for a plot, you'd like me to play a female character, I can do that as well [This is 50/50. The plot has to be good enough]. She'll just be dominant.

Will Not Do
Anthro/Furry/Bestiality
Pregnancy/Risk of
Bimbofication
Macro anything
PURELY SUBMISSIVE CHARACTERS
Monsters
Any characters under the age of 17
Mommy/Daddy/Kid incest
Sparkly Vampires
Sissy males/females
Body modification [ie, inflation, randomly growing tits]
Breaking of Characters [No. For the last fucking time.]
Weak Characters [Also a huge no.]
Futa/Futanari - Because for some reason people assume I'll still do it when it's NOT here at all.

Kinks

[Durr, not all of these need to be included]

-Dominant/Switch characters
-Knife play
-Blood play
-Potential rape/forced consent
-Mental torture
-Physical torture
-Dominating
-Cutting/Piercing/Branding
-Leaving marks such as bruises or scars
-Giving punishments such as spankings
-Orgasm denial [others]
-Orgasm control [others]
-Breath control [others]
-Restraints
-Biting [giving and receiving]
-Gun play
-Incest
-Older characters
-Bondage
-Punishments
-Handcuffs
-Blindfolds
-Ice/Fire play
-Hetero
-Homo - MxM

RE: [Time to Play] Dark Plots [Updated 10.26.11]

Whoa. Didn't even notice someone posted in here. WELL ---- Bump.

I'm taking on new RPs again. But when I ask for literacy, I mean give me solid and good detailing and something to work with - which is why 2 paragraphs is usually my minimum. I can't work with less as it drives me mad- well...Madder.

Also added a plot and several other pairings. - so updated.

RE: [Time to Play] Dark Plots [Seeking Again/Updated 12/11/11]

PM me if you want. I know from nothing about Anime, but some of your other ideas are verra inneresting (yes, I CAN actually spell very well. sometimes I choose not to.) I would love to play x a werewolf, and will do dark vampire (NOT that sparkly abomination crap, ha! yay cause you hate it too..) I love your kinks too. Oh, my interest is in the M x M stuff. LOL. Better get that in there. ":) ...would also do brother x brother // ...or brothers where one is a were and one a vamp.. Ok, yeh, I am odd. Anyhow, good luck and PM if interested.

Well, I see it as if you are interested, then PM me? I'm a busy person. =P

Additional Plots:

American Horror Story

You must be familiar with the show or else you'll pretty much have no idea what I'm asking.

Plot One

Tate has done many bad things - both alive and dead. But once the newest family falls into the trap of the house, he finds himself drifting towards their only daughter Violet. As much as he can't remember the things he has done, he wants to do bad things to her and show her what love a man like him can give her. Even if she doesn't want it at first.

Plot Two

As the owner of the Murder House, Ben finds himself trapped within its walls. He loves his family more than anything, but can't take his mind off their wonderfully sinful maid. He hasn't touched her- yet. But one day she pushes him too far. And what is a boss to do but punish their employee?

Plot Three

Tate has been rejected by Violet, knowing that she can't forgive him for what he has done to her family. But his love for her won't fade and he can't take it. Lonely, broken, and angry, Tate decides to take Hayden up on her offer and use her like the psychotic slut of a ghost that she is.

--+ As a side note +--

Pretty much any plot involving Tate would be win. I love Tate and would love to use his character. <3

RE: [Time to Play] Dark Plots [Seeking Again/Updated 12/15/11]

Alright, Hahvy - I am absolutely stunned. In a way that I haven't been in a long time. I know that most of the plots are MxM, but if I am playing a female character - from the series - would you be interested in possibly doing some roleplays with me. I was completely bowled over by what you posted, and I've watched your Rps in the past with envy. You are a talented roleplayer, and I would love it if you would be willing to roleplay with me.

I'm looking into either Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho. I know lots of details on both series, can do it in just about any time period of either series. For Inuyasha I would LIKE to play Kaname Kururugi, against Sesshomaru. Kaname is from the video game Secret of the Cursed Mask, and I have figured out ways how to fanangle it to make it meld into the Inuyasha Anime plot. Or if you like, we can do it as a standalone AU verse. That finishes off the same way as the Anime.

For Yu Yu Hakusho, I would love to play Maya Kitajima against Kurama. If you would be willing to oblige, I think I just might die of joy. I'm willing to work on plots with you, and even make sure that my posts are to my absolute highest caliber. Would you consider?

I haven't played the Inuyasha game so I don't know that character, but if you fill me in on details, I could make something work.

With the Kurama and Maya plot, I don't remember her. Is she from the movie or something? Since you brought up Kurama, I'm more interested in doing this than the Inuyasha plot since I really want to stretch out my "Kurama is a sadistic bastard" wings. So just PM me with details, TDM. We'll figure something out.

Updated Anime:

Soul Eater
Sengoku Basara

Updated Manga:

Blackbird
Dawn of the Arcana
The Nightmare Inspector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom