Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Time to Play] Dark Plots [Seeking Again/Updated 1/3/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
Hello there, everyone. I'm Hahvoc and have been having an anime craving and also some other kind of cravings unrelated to anime. I want to do a few anime/manga roleplays. So, I'll present a list with the animes/mangas I want to do and then throw in some plots. You must be literate and no one-liners. I demand paragraphs but you don't always have to match me post for post. Also, I will throw in some other plots and ideas that aren't anime/manga related and will have real life pictures [as in people, not cartoons]. I'm craving mind fucks, suffering, a little mutilation, and a couple other things. I'll be sure to list them as I go along~ Prepare to be fucked! [With plot, of course.]

+Not All Plots Are Anime Related Or Have To Be Anime Related+

+I am not opposed to romance in my plots - I prefer it to some degree. They will just be dark plots. +

Anime/Manga

Inuyasha

Cowboy Bebop

Trigun

Yu Yu Hakusho

Gundam Wing

Rurouni Kenshin

Diabolo [Manga]

Black Bird [Manga]

The Demon Ororan [Manga]

Demon Flowers [Manga]

Goth [Manga]

Nabari No Ou

Loveless [Manga/Anime]

Deadman Wonderland [Manga]

[More to be added along with plots for the new additions]

Plots

Inuyasha:

Inuyasha has been brought to Sesshomaru as a wanted criminal and only the Ice Prince can keep him from the executioner or endless torture in prison. So instead of killing him, he decides to bring about an even worse fate: Being his servant. But what happens when the lines between Master and Servant blur? When feelings that were thought to never exist bloom in the oddest of places?
-+MxM, sex scenes with plot, abuse, torture, self-mutilation. This plot can get pretty dark. [Sorry, no breaking of characters, I fucking refuse.]

Nabari No Ou:

Miharu finds Yoite on the sidewalk in the pouring rain and covered in blood. The sight of him makes Miharu believe in fallen angels and save the poor boy. But Yoite wants nothing to do with him and his hospitality but is too weak to leave on his own. Eventually he starts to tolerate Miharu and feel emotions he never thought he had- at least not for another boy. Confusion and yearning ensue and one thought consumes them both: What will happen when Yoite can leave?
-+MxM, small amounts of gore, self-mutilation, pain, anguish, sex - Also a dark plot [it's a pattern]

Loveless:

Ritsuka has been walking for hours in the rain and is soaked to the bone before he makes it to Soubi's house. He can't find the words to say how much the elder man means to him. It's been years since they first started working together and defeated Septimal Moon and Ritsuka is old enough to realize the secret thoughts and fantasies that have tortured him. But he wonders two things: Will Soubi accept what he offers? And will he find the courage and strength to face his own emotions?
-+MxM, sex, some violence, potential rape/forced consent

Deadman Wonderland:

Crow has been released, but what the fuck is he to do now? He wants to use his powers to kill, maim, and over all, have fun. So when Mockingbird shows up to taunt and provoke him, he can only think of one thing: Taking whatever the hell he feels like - Whether or not he gets consent.
--+MxM, possible rape, mutilation, torture, pain, and gore

Other Plots:

Captive:

He'd been captured, left in a cramped cell with nothing to lose. He was beaten and bloody, and his temper was on it's last thread. And she was the reason for all of it. As soon as she gave him opportunity...he would take it all back. And more.

Blackmail:

So now he was caught. He'd been whoring himself out to any submissive willing to suck his dick and he'd been found out by one of the last people he ever wanted to - his brother. Now he wasn't sure where they were in their relationship, only that his brother wanted more- a lot more. Could he do it?

--PM me if you would like to discuss a plot or make one of your own with one of the animes/mangas stated above or put a twist on the other ones that I have put up. I'm flexible, so if there is another plot you have in mind for another anime that I'm aware of [or another realistic plot], I'm open for it.

I play Dominant characters and +DO NOT+ accept sissy male characters. Sorry, but I need a character that will challenge my character and not just bend over and take it. I'm craving dark stuff, so if you have a weak stomach or don't like my brand of mental fuckery, stay out. =]

Also, those are just some ideas I had rolling around in my head. If you have any different plot ideas involving different pairings, then go right ahead and bring them to the forefront. Also, I usually play male characters, but if for a plot, you'd like me to play a female character, I can do that as well [This is 50/50. The plot has to be good enough]. She'll just be dominant.

Will Not Do
Anthro/Furry/Bestiality
Pregnancy/Risk of
Bimbofication
Macro anything
PURELY SUBMISSIVE CHARACTERS
Monsters
Any characters under the age of 17
Mommy/Daddy/Kid incest
Sparkly Vampires
Sissy males/females
Body modification [ie, inflation, randomly growing tits]
Breaking of Characters [No. For the last fucking time.]
Weak Characters [Also a huge no.]
Futa/Futanari - Because for some reason people assume I'll still do it when it's NOT here at all.

Kinks

[Durr, not all of these need to be included]

-Dominant/Switch characters
-Knife play
-Blood play
-Potential rape/forced consent
-Mental torture
-Physical torture
-Dominating
-Cutting/Piercing/Branding
-Leaving marks such as bruises or scars
-Giving punishments such as spankings
-Orgasm denial [others]
-Orgasm control [others]
-Breath control [others]
-Restraints
-Biting [giving and receiving]
-Gun play
-Incest
-Older characters
-Bondage
-Punishments
-Handcuffs
-Blindfolds
-Ice/Fire play
-Hetero
-Homo - MxM

Re: Fanfiction [Time to Play]

Other Plots

From The Land Of Ice And Snow

Being a creature born of ice and snow, he never thought he could be thawed - that he would ever know what it felt like to be touched by Summer's heat. But when an apparition from the Land Of Fire And Ash crosses his path, he can't help but crave that warm caress. The dance between life and death begins. Will either of them survive?

Devour

Dragons are meant to be powerful, strong, and above all others. But for one who takes human form, how can he keep himself from feeling what a human feels? Or what a heart truly craves? Even his darkest desires are shaken when he falls prey to a beautiful being he cannot escape.

The Prize

He was always meant to be untouchable, unattainable: the ultimate prize. A vampire of the noble court who was put upon a pedestal as the fiercest yet most graceful fighter. Yet he finds himself drawn in by the half-breed who roams the halls of the castle. A prize unlike any other. If one could steal their heart, they would be unstoppable. But would he be able to keep his own identity in tact?

RE: [Time to Play] Caution Upon Entering

Pairings- Can be used to design other plots.

Demon x Angel
Angel x Vampire
Vampire x Demon
Vampire x Human
Human x Demon

Brother x Brother
Brother x Sister
Cousin x Cousin

Werewolf x Demon
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Human
Dragon x Vampire
Dragon x Human
Dragon x Dragon

Teacher x Teacher
Student x Student
Student x Teacher
Coworker x Boss
Librarian x Patron
Firefighter x Cop

Flight Attendant x Pilot
Patient x Nurse
Doctor x Doctor
Prostitute x Cop

Bounty Hunter x Cop
Bounty Hunter x Doctor
Servant x Servant
Military x Military

Hotel Manager x Patron
Thief x Thief
Samurai x Samurai
Samurai x Intruder
Enemy x Enemy
Captain x Passenger
Captain x First Mate
Bodyguard x Client
Club owner x Client
Server x Patron

Countess x Guard
Prince x Prince
Heir x Mentor
Knight x Knight
Knight x Dragon
Countess x Angel
Rogue x Knight
Rogue x King
Jester x King
Jester x Knight
Jester x Demon

Sociopath x Psychopath
Serial Killer x Serial Killer
Serial Killer x Detective
Serial Killer x Victim
Serial Killer x Doctor
Serial Killer x Supernatural Creature [Could be a lot of fun]
Stalker x Stalker
Stalker x Serial Killer

Assassin x Sociopath
Assassin x Serial Killer
Assassin x Stalker
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin x Victim
Assassin x Vigilante

Priest x Sinner
Priest x Werewolf
Priest x Vampire
Priest x Sociopath
Priest x Serial Killer

--+More to come+--

RE: [Time to Play] Caution Upon Entering

More Plots

Catch Me

All he could think about was running: Running from his past, running from himself, and running from him. His mind was like a mine field, always waiting for him to step on the wrong thought. What could he do? He was trapped. And he feared the only man who could save him was the man he was most afraid of.
-Flexible plot: can be incest/something else

Defeat Me

He hated her. He had always hated her. She always managed to beat him in every sword battle they had - Hell, in any battle they had. And yet he craved her like a drug. And she always said the same thing, "Defeat me." What happens when he finally wins? What will they lose?

Howl At The Moon: [My original Character]

Howl has been released from prison after having been trapped there for a few years and seen horrors no one should. But is he changed? Maybe. But he was already fucked up. With a smile and a sharp tongue, he's coming after the man who put him in prison - and taking everything from him. Besides, chasing a werewolf was half the fun.

I Will Steal Your Soul: [My Original Character]

Hatter has always been intrigued by the world of humans and their need for destruction and rebirth. Being non-human probably gave her that curiosity of what a human might do when faced with dark seduction. But her interest in even more peaked when she spots a half-bred human with a need as dark as hers. Let the games begin.

RE: [Time to Play] Caution Upon Entering [Update]

Additional Plots

Kidnapped:

A woman has been kidnapped and taken to a warehouse as payback against her family. Scared but not helpless, she attempts to fight back and escape but to no avail. Little does she know that her brother is out to save her for more than family love. Will he make it? Will she?

To Be Free:

He's always had a secret and never wanted it found out. Isolated and tormented by it, he hides away part of himself in order to protect himself and his family. But soon, he's found out. What can he do to save himself now? Especially when his twin brother finds out about it? [Can also be twin sister]

Stay With Me:

They grew up together, fought together, and bled together. Now, two soldiers are at a breaking point once they get sent back home. Their minds are chaotic and the flash backs are getting too much. The only comfort they have is each other. What can do they do when it becomes a need?

The Dark Court:

It's rare for a human to be found out in the Vampire's Court, but he won't be counted out for his mortality. And he finds that his mortality might just save his life when he becomes enthralled with the King's niece. Will they be able to survive the dance of life and death formed by a simple Kiss?

RE: [Time to Play] Caution Upon Entering [Update]

I do believe I am interested in a master and slave yaoi where the master has to break the slave. I am pretty open to whatever extras you might want to add to the plot. I will warn you, I am new to the site but I not new to roleplaying. However sometimes I have a hard time coming up with a long reply but I have been getting better at it. Normally I can come up with one or two paragraphs; and I will always give you one paragraph for sure.

I wish I could fulfill your anime craving but I would like to use original characters though Nabari no Ou is an awesome manga. Anyways, please PM me when you get this and if you are interested (of course).

RE: [Time to Play] Caution Upon Entering [Updated 9.16.11]

I'm so tempted by Kurama x Hiei. *fidgets* I have a penchant for Hiei though. :3

RE: [Time to Play] Caution Upon Entering [Updated 9.16.11]

If there was a plot involving Kurama and my partner wanted to play Hiei, I'd play Yoko Kurama.

RE: [Time to Play] Dark Plots [Updated 9.20.11]

Random Plot Craving:

A cop is driving along the highway and sees a woman with her car pulled off to the side of the road. Being a good man, he pulls over to try to see what the problem is and help her. When he sees her, Her shirt is off revealing black-tape over her breasts and a very short school-skirt bordering on indecent exposure. since it is nearing dusk, he's curious and also interested in why her shirt is off and why she is out here. He sees that she has been smoking a cigarette. When he asks her, she explains she was enjoying the scenery.

The woman then starts to come onto the cop, moving him back until his back is pressed up against the side of her car. He tells her that she's headed for trouble if she keeps it up, but she claims she likes the sort of trouble he might give her. It's then that his dominant side comes out and he takes her just like he warned. And she loves every minute.

This would be pretty hot and primal and mostly smut oriented aka - a one shot basically. Or a 'random' hookup.

Things that would be involved:

Force
Blowjob
Vaginal/Anal
Dirty Talk
Dominance
Handcuffs
Hair-pulling
Face-fucking
Tit-fucking
Gun play

I would play the cop. You'd play the slut. ;]

RE: [Time to Play] Dark Plots [Updated 9.25.11]

I'd love to do your Blackmail plot. That looks like it'd be alot of fun to do.

Other Random Plot Cravings:

Red Riding Hood -Based off the movie-

He had finally gotten himself under control. It had been so long since he had laid eyes upon her. And now, now he could make her his bride. But first, he wanted to know her unlike any other man. He wanted to know her body as if it were his own. Would his little lamb deny him?

The Dragon's Prize [With My Original Character] [Can be either Hatter or Howl]

Hatter/Howl wasn't the type of creature to just sit around all day waiting for the stupidity of humans to lead them to her/his den. But she/he had been asked to wait for a certain young man [or woman] to saunter right into her/his cave of perversity and torture. He/she wanted to know what made this particular person so special and if they were to his/her specific tastes. And as the young warrior made themselves known, he/she realized that the true prize was in deadly seduction.

Ah, your recent random plot craving with the cop has piqued my interest; Seems we have common interests in the things that would entail during the roleplay. It looks like it would be a lot of fun and it's not often that I play a 'slut.'

I haven't actually done an RP with someone portraying themselves as a slut or even just a very sexually open person, so it would be fun to try this out. Any other details you would like to work out?

Ah, I am a very open roleplayer and storyteller. I have played many characters, so this should be interesting. Sexual roleplays are supposed to be my specialty or so I've been told. I have no other details that we need to discuss, really. Unless you wanted to work something out.~

Sounds good to me. Do you prefer PMs or threads? And if we are going to do this, could you be totally awesome and do the introduction for it? I promise it will be worth it. ;]

Haha, that is completely fine; I am used to starting my roleplays, anyway.~ And I prefer PMs, if you don't mind.~

RE: [Time to Play] Dark Plots [Updated 10.26.11]

Foo on this being an old thread. I simply adore the Stay With Me and Red Riding hood plots > u <. Or a Trigun Rp with a legato... fufufufufu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom