Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Introduction to Tabitha-Deveraux...Caution, You May Fall On Your Face!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabitha-Deveraux

Super-Earth
Any MEN want dibs on the new girl to Blue Moon?!

Hey im Tabitha, Im looking for someone to RP with, i just posted my introduction thread so if you like what you see there send me a PM and lets talk!

All my heart,
Tabitha-Deveraux

Hello! My name is Tabitha Deveraux. And if you all are wondering no...its not my real name. LOL. Im real sketchy when it comes to putting my real name and info online so you'll probably never know who i REALLY am. But...heres a few things that I will tell you about me.

I am 20 years old, im female, and I do not have the ability of speech.

So as you can see im not really open about talking about myself. Since I can not speak alloud i often write to express myself and speak my mind. Im very brash in the way i speak my mind, and those who can't handle my bluntness...i am sorry.

-Roleplaying-

Limits-
No Anal
No Scat
No Humiliation or beating
No beastiality (but i do do some furry stuff)
No Alien stuff

IF ANY OF THESE LIMITS ARE BROKEN, I WILL IMEDIETLY END THE ROLEPLAY AND NEVER SPEEK TO YOU AGAIN. If you need more indepth explination about my limits go ahead and ask. I dont bite....much!

Im not into much of the stranger things, Im not well versed in most fetishes but i confess I have not tried them all. So If you happen upon one that I haven't tried I am willing to give it a go. Im pretty much open to anything as long as it does not include my limitations.

!!!Likes!!!

I like a person who can write in lots of detail. Since I can not speak i often express my sights, sounds, feelings, and thoughts through words. So I happen to write ALOT. Now im not expecting you to write as much as I do...but i swear to every human loving god...if you give me a damn one liner or like one 3 sentence paragraph...i just might kill you.

I do expect a certain degree of detail, i usually like it when someone writes two or more paragraphs. And for those of you who didnt take fith grade english, a paragraph is 3-5 senteses AT LEAST.

I like Plot. I can do straight smut but i prefer having back story and such to lead up to sex but i understand that some people just like hot breathless kinky cyber sex. And yes...sometimes that what i want too....*blush*

My RP Characters

Name:Tabitha
Species:Human
Style:punk/Grunge/Goth
Personality: Rebelious, foolish heart, and EXTREAMLY stubborn.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f210/A...13238c.jpg

Name:Mya
Species:Timber Wolf Furry
Style:Light gentle
Personality: Quite, Skittish, untrusting.
http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac211...7951d4.jpg

Name:Kalil
Species:panther Furry
Style:Trible/Amazonian
Personality: Huntress, Untrusting, Wild/Untamed, Uncivilized
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u225/...anther.jpg

I will develop more characters as I see fit, If any questions about them please do ask.

RP Partner- I want a MAN who is versitile. That can feed into my need for a dark and sinister man, but can play a hero also. Im very into dark men. Sometimes evil, and sometimes just reclusive and misunderstood. But I like the feeling of danger and such when I meet them.

If you have any questions...please do ask!

All my heart,
Tabitha-Deveraux

I know this is totally off subject, so forgive the off-topic ness. But Tabitha Deveraux is a kick ass Sherrilyn Kenyon character.

Bump to help you along. C:

Your links don't work but I might be interested in a role play, if you want send me some new links in a pm and we'll figure something out?

Lust and Death...Such a perfect ending. Vampire x Slayer

BAM!

The shot gun wrang out across the country side as she ran from a small country ranch house just outside of Memphis Tennesse. Moving as quickly as she could, Tabitha made her way into the outer limits of memphis as she searched for another victim.

Her shoulder only half healed and her mind hazy, she ventured into a park hoping...praying...that a human would come upon her. As the wound slowly healed but continued to drain blood, her lust for blood was driving her mad. Her senses spiked as she despratly tried to find a source of nourishment...but as the blood dripped from her wound...so did her hope.

Hearing a sound, she knew all too well the smell of a Slayer. Because their blood was poisoness to Vampires, they trained themselves to sense a slayer when it was near. Pushing herself up she start to run, her speed lacked greatly and a trail of blood dripped behind her as her movement made her bleed more. If she wasnt careful...either the Slayer would kill her...or she would drink from him, either way, she was dead.

(any takers on the Vamp/Slayer fun?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom