Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Michelle's Plots, Characters And Everything Else (Men +Women Welcome ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well welcome to the person who's reading this thread~! Welcome to a long and probably boring little look at some random plots and characters with a couple of pictures thrown inside now and then. (Mostly because I get my inspiration from pictures, mostly because I'm really sad like that). Yes, all of them will be adult and some of them can/ will sound weird! So I warn you now~! I'm also a literate roleplayer, the more detail the better ^^

A Quick little bit about me;
Do's; Groping, screwing, exibitionism, light beastiality, tentacles, light rape, handcuffs, rope play, breast enlargement, lactation, cosplay, skimpy outfits, magic, science, detailed smut, dirty talk, rough, forced yuri, romanticism(and more, I just can't remember it all)
Don't; Blood play, scat, gore, hardcore rape, impregnation etc[/b]

Pairings (italics are the ones I'll play):
Teacher X Student
Student X Student
Master X Slave
Famer/ Master/ Owner X Cow-girl
C.E.O X Secretay/ Worker
Vampire X Human/ Vampire
Warlock/ Human/ Tentacle Monster X Witch/ Human
Kidnapper/ Mobster X Victim
Neighbour X Neighbour
Doctor X Nurse/ Doctor/ Patient
Monster/ Enemy King X Queen/ Princess
(And a lot more )​

~PLOTS~

n001.jpg
TEACHER! TEACHER PICK ME~!
A young teacher (MC) starts a new life at one of the most renowned schools in the world. However, during her time there it seems one of the students (or teacher, YC) becomes obbessed with her, eventually creating a forced affair. Eventually YC discovers its one of MC's greatest fantasies, leading to a much more passionate and adventorous turn by experimenting in many of the classrooms and even risking releasing their relationship through having sex outside of school, in public places, at home where YC's parents/ family is in the room next to them etc.​

96072-1024x768-ass-gym+uniform-girl-short+hair.jpg

You Wouldn't Believe What We Do In Gym!
Well MC is the new gym teacher, little did her class know she's a bit of a pervert. (Of course the class is of 17 year olds+)She wears tight clothing, always doing moves which leave little to the imagination and almost teases her class with her amazing body. Of course it dosen't stop there, YC (one of the sudents) can't help but be drawn to his/ her sexy teacher and can't hold back one day after school. But MC dosen't care! In fact she almost turns the tables~ Of course one night isn't where it ends~ Gym classes become ALOT more interesting!

index.php
Picture Link[align]
You're Friendly Neighbourhood Cow~

Well, around the neighbourhood everyone is buying pets; cats, dogs, even nekos! So YC decides to buy a pet online, thinking they would get a lovely and sexy neko too keep them company. Only to discover (to YC's surprise) you get a cow-girl! At first YC isn't sure how to look after her, but seeing all she needs is food and someone to merely take care of her everything is fine! Until she needs milking and then there's the problem for mating season-- And how things turn out? There's only one way to know.​

3188891400_6cb1c43188.jpg
My Cute Little Experiment
At a local hospital a nurse (MC) has just started there. A bright and giggly character who likes to help her patients by anymeans- until she suddenly goes missing. YC (one of the surgeons there) kidnapps her and uses her in sexual experiments; breast enlargement, DNA change, sensitivity change, using toys etc (anything you want really). Making his/ her own perfect little sex toy.​

~CHARACTERS~

index.php
Name: Esmerelda
Sexuality: Bisexual
Likes: Dirty talk, breast play, gadgets/ toys, rough, being tied up, causing mischief
Personality: Cheeky, bouncy, eager to please (more like to be pleased) but always is in to get her fill of delight each day and is prown to follow men (and women) in the dark before offering them a night of a life time~ Unless someone signs a succubi contract and is bond to a human/ other demon for the rest of their lives.​

5f39271fedf9d6ed18edb4c46cdfe268.jpg

Name: Alexia Marshall
Sexuality: Straight/ curious
Personality: Shy with her body, incredibly sensitive to touching but is a kind yet curious girl when it comes to sex and sometimes worried people would think of her perverted if they found out what she does when she's by herself.

ecchi%20hot%20neko.jpg
Picture Link
Name: Sarah
Sexuality: Bi
Likes: Strokes, constant attention, being played with and being bred (constant sex really), toys
Personality: A teasing yet playful creature who LOVES her master and would do anything. Usuallyshe hates being said 'no' to or being tied up but she loves EVERYTHING.

There will be more later!! ^^

Hi. I saw your plot ideas, and was intrugued by them. Here are the specific ones that caught my eyes:
Teacher X Student
Tentacle Monster X Witch/ Human
Neighbour X Neighbour
Enemy King X Queen/ Princess
Pm me so we can discuss details, or if there are any other plots you are interested in that you haven't listed here. I might be interested in those too.

Hey! Sent you a pm about the two pairs(or one pair and one character really) that I'm interested in! Hope we can set something up! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom