Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One major craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Very recently, I finally managed to get Resident Evil 5 for PC. I had already known all about the plot and such before getting the game, but seeing Jill in action...............god, did it ever give me a MAJOR craving for an RP centered around her.

Now, I've got a multitude of ideas for RPs based on her. We could do something based on her time before 5, after Wesker has her. We could do a behind the scenes type of thing, involving what she did before Chris saves her. We could do something post game. Or even something before her blondification, during her time with the BSAA

We could also have her get it on with Resident Evil creatures, such as Zombies, Hunters, Lickers, etc..... as I'm quite fond of that, and am familiar with the entire series, having played all but the crappy spin offs. Or normal humans, if you'd prefer. While I would prefer non humans, I don't mind having her get it on with normal humans. I have ideas for that as well.

Frankly, I just want something based on her RE 5 appearance, cause I've always found her hot, but damn, did she ever get a major hotness boost in 5. Two very tight outfits, an exceptionally large bust, etc..... We could also do something based on the movies, cause the chick that plays Jill in the movie is hot as hell. Especially in her little scene during the credits of Afterlife. Her rack is even nicer than game Jill's.^_^

So, if anyone else is interested in this, PM me. Also, please at least have an idea of what you want to do. Such as what type of plot you'd like to do. I will not describe every single idea for you.

If you'd prefer smutty non human bangings, then say so in your PM and I'll talk about my ideas. If you want fluffy human romance, again, just say so in your PM and I'll talk about my ideas. Just when you PM me, give me an idea of the type of RP you're looking for. If you PM me and say something like "Hey, something with Jill sounds good. Tell me your ideas" I will ignore you as I will not go into detail of EVERY idea I have for EVERY type of RP we could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom