Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the trenches!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura nodded and positioned the dildo at the girls entrance and slowly pushed into the girls virgin puss, at the same time she played with the girls clit with her other hand hoping the joy might over right the pain. she kept going till she hit the woman's Maiden Ring and smiled up to the girl. "this might her a bit." she then slammed the dildo up breaking the ring fast shoving the dildo all the way up filling the girls whole pussy.

jenny felt fingers close gently around her jaw line bringing her into a kiss.She hardly had time to catch her breath as Janet's tongue slipped into her mouth .She didn't react at first until she found her eyes closed in pleasure as her breasts were played with her tongue moving with Janet's dancing in the others mouth.her breathing coming in small gasps .she whimpers a little as the dildo was slowly pushed ion her eyes stinging but the attention to her clit made the pain vanish as she came unable to hold back anymore and was catching her breath as a scream tried to leave her throat as her virginity was taken and she struggled roughly to get out of the otehrs grasps until teh pain finally passed and she lay there panting her lips pulled away from janets.

"See? It wasn't that bad or hurtful. Now....time for the fun to begin." Giggles and pulls back Jenny's head again to make out with her. Cupping the girl's breasts, I massage them all over, pinching and rolling her nipples inbetween my fingers. Opening an eye and looking over at Sakura, Sakura began to move the dildo in and out faster while still playing with Jenny's clit. "Try sucking on it instead, Saky." She nodded and leaned foreward, sucking and licking on Jenny's overworked clit and pussy, shoving the dildo in faster.

While the three girls were having their "initiation", several passing people stopped outside the shower room to watch in surprise and eagerness. Several of the bolder boys pulling out their dicks and slowly stroking them to this once in a lifetime scene. The girls that were already in the shower with those three girls watched and a few looked like they wanted to join. However most of the girls just continued on their routine, washing and changing, leaving the showers and going back to work.

sakura Looked back at the other girls smiling. she spread her puss lips teasing the other bi, and lezbo woman in the showers and fingered herself. "dont this feel so good jenny? i mean sex is the best thing ever.......now i want you to repeat after me ok? its part of the Sister hood code........I swear to kill all who threaten my life and the life of my sisters........"

Meny of the other girls who were in there sister hood started to say the code as well.

jenny didn't get the chance to catch her breath as Janet kissed her so deeply.letting out soft moans and whimpers as her breasts were toyed with .and she shuddered twitching or squirming with each thrust from the dildo and the attention to her clit until she came.laying back against Janet her eyes hardly there as they were cloudy.it took her a minute to register what Sakura was saying to her."i..swear ..to .kill all.who....threaten ..my..life and the....life of my sisters"she repeats shakily curling up against jannet.

Holds Jenny to my naked, wet chest and repeats the code with the rest of the sisters. Sitting up Jenny some, I continue with the code," I swear to remain loyal to my sister even when it is worthless. I swear to be a member of the Sisterhood of War, so says I, Janet." The other girls in the room fill in their names and I smile warmly down at Jenny a she says her name." Good girl."

sakura finished with her name as well and looked at Jenny and smiled as Jenny came. she pulled out the dildo and gave it a lick and almost fell in love with the taste. "now finish it Girl or we wont let you rest."

jenny wasn't sure she hesitated she didn't know what she was getting herself into .but in its own way it was promising she had never been cared for and she still trusted Janet and Sakura with her life and so she cleared her throat having calmed down by this time."I swear.... to remain... loyal ....to my sister ....even when it is worthless. I swear to be a member of the................. Sisterhood of War..., so says ..I,jenny"she says having to remember some of the words.

All the girls left in the room clapped for Jenny, including Sakura and Janet.

"Now, lets finish up in here and get changed sisters!" Exclaims and stands up, helping Jenny up, and winks at Sakura. "She might need some help with cleaning herself, we should both work on her to make sure she gets as clean as possible." Giggles and grabs a scrub brush, pushing it between Jenny's legs and rubbing her inner theighs with the brush. Hears her moan in surprise and pleasure, rubbing the brush higher, the soap trailing down her legs mixed with the cum she is leaking out.

Sakura smiled and grabbed a sponge and began to scrub Jennys's breasts playing around a little with her. "welcome to the Sisterhood Jenny........just know this we protect our own."

jenny was standing and breathing a little off .she shivered as she felt the brush moaning in pleasure.she clung to Janet trying to keep her balance.her nipples already hard before the other began scrubbing her breasts and she shivered heavily.

"You ready for round two, Jenny?" Giggles and uses the handle of my brush to poke inside of Jenny's dripping pussy, her juices sliding down the handle onto my fingers. Sliding up behind her back, my breasts rubbing agaisnt her back and my nipples leaving a pleasent trail in her skin, I suck on her neck lightly. "Yes, we protect our own, sister." murmers in her ear and nibbles on her ear softly.

"Janet leave some for me!" Sakura the went around to Janet And put the Dildo at her entrance. "its no fair for her to have all the fun." she then pushed it in hard and fast and began to play with her own puss as well.

jenny gasps as the brush pushes agaisnt her lips .juices flowing down her leg .she shuddered as it went in leaving back into janet as her soft body pressed against herself tears streaming down her face from the enjoyment"yes sister"she says softly shivering as her ear was nibbled on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom