Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the trenches!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasmiral

Planetoid
This is the formal begining of the RP already listed, the posting order will be me, CardCaptorSakura, then Jason.

Huddling into my trench more than should be humanly possible, more shells land around the earth near me, throwing up gysers of mud, blood, and bones. The shelling for this day had been going on longer than normal, making everyone on the line nervous, because a long shelling meant that the enemy were going to make an assault as soon as the shells stop. After a further thirty full minutes of bombs, screams, and mud, the shells stopped and a more dangerous sound emerged..............the sound of silence. Only a few seconds lasted of it but already men, and in some places women like me, were cleaning their weapons quickly and rushing up to fireing slits. A gutteral roar blasted across the barren fields and a wall of humans, steel, and lead sprang up from the trenches on the other side, preceded by whistle blasts.

My divisions new machine guns,loved and hated by all,began to fire, spitting out hails of molten lead across the length of the open ground. Soon after the first shots of the machine guns left the muzzles, the troops fired too, sending all of our fear and hate back at the enemy. I unloaded my gun at the charging troops, dropping a dozen in less than a minute, but no where near enough to stop the advance. Dropping back into the trench when they were almost apon us, fixing my bayonet to the end of my rifle. Rushing back up to the top just in time as the first wave of troopers got to our trenches. Stabbing up and then pitching my gun back sent an impaled soldier no older than 19, over my shoulder and into the trench, dead. Firing from the hip, I drop two others, one with a shot to the chest, the other a shot to the head, blowing his gas mask to pieces. A roar from my left brought my gun around, bayonet first, and chopping into the neck of the next soldier. When I tried to pull it out however, it was stuck so instead oftrying again, I kicked the man's body into the trench behind me and pulled out my sabre, slicing a man from groin to shoulder when I drew my favored weapon.

The advance lasted only five minutes, but to us, the common footslogers, it had lasted hours. All told, from best estimates, we had lost merely 50 men, and 17 women. The Germans, on the other hand, had suffered far worse than our forces by far. 300 men dead, most from the ensuing melee that followed. This had further strengthened the reputation that this division is the undisputed master of the melee. The division would be at full strength again shortly, as the new recruits we had been promised were on there way to the front lines as the engagement had been being fought.

Sakura was in the trench as well.........well half out of it that is...she was firing at any thing that got in the way (including the cat who some how got into the battle field and was seen sprinting across it until it was shot 6 times) she didn't care who it was if it moved and wasn't one of her allies she shot at it. she saw a few enemy's pop out of there own trench and she hit the deck cuddling into the hole. she kept her gun at the ready hoping the fire would stop anuff so she could put some more people to sleep...he wish came true as they quit firing at her she got up again and pulled the trigger but nothing happened that was when she found out she was out of bullets. "SHIT!" she went back into the trench and called out. "IM OUT........again."

Julia was off in her own thoughts that was until the firing started. She was down as far as she could get close to the other women in her own trench .Half deph in one ear from the shells dropped earlier.Her Engfield riffle held close to her body. before she raised it shooting out into the open loosing hope that she would hit any of the enemy . She took up for Sakura giving her cover in order to reload. If they had the time a coldness tight in Julias gut. She tried to work her way closer to the other. Several shots fired over her head as she was spotted and she squatted low on her belly for the most part other than when she fired at the enemy.

It was after the battle, and I started my customary walk down the trench, noting who was wounded, missing, or dead. Walking over a few dugouts, I saw that Sakura and Julia were alright......atleast in the physical sense. Squatting down next to the entrance to their hut, I wave down at them."Glad that you survived you two, I would of missed you guys." Says down to them and grins, adding my blood splattered uniform and dripping blade, I cut a dreadful figure. "After you finish cleaning up we need to head into town and get cleaned, along with a few chores." Gets up and continues my walk, passing each dugout and talking to my fellow soldiers.

Sakura looked over at Julia smiling a bit. "that was fun as hell i think i killed 23 people, 4 birds, 1 Buzzered, 1 cat, and i think a rat." she boasted slightly. "and i ran out of ammo 5 times.....i think that's a new personal record, what you think?"

Julia sighed poking her head up out of the trench before pulling herself out"well that was fun i had to patch up six people and got shot at more than usual"sorry i couldn't get you some ammo.She says looking at Sakura.she stretches"well im all for getting to town''she says eying Janet carefully not liking the blood.You sure you didn't get hit"she says with a shiver glad she wasn't on the other side if it meant faceing Janet.

"Hmmmmm, I don't think I did.....*Patting myself down all over, my hands coming up covered in blood I make a face."Apparently I do need that shower and clean up." Smiles and looks over toward Julia as I walk, noticing she is in one piece. Nodding to myself after my inspection, and keeps heading toward the transport station, wiping the blood off of my sword with a cloth. After over-hearing the two girls exchange I turn to face them after they had caught up alil." I killed 57 soldiers and 6 officers." Smiles as I boast at them, leaving them amazed as we reach the station.

Sakura scowls at Janet. "you fuck your not sapost to kill more things then i do." she crossed her arms and decided the woman's punishment she ran up behind her and grabed the woman's breasts over her clothes. "i swear you got bigger bust then i do its truly not fair! you kill more then me and got a bigger bust........i swear life seams to hate me."

Julia blushes watching the other two together."Well the numbers are impressive ill say but was it really necessary i mean.....i heard a few of the screams...."she says looking a little pail as she fallows behind the two trying to avoid looking at ether .She clutched her gun nervously.Im all for a shower but i better check you over once your clean ....just in case"she says to Janet walking along side them.

"They say war is hell for a reason, Julia." Says and drops back to her, wrapping an arm around her waist reassuringly. Smiles and nods when I make her feel somewhat better." And after I get cleaned some, I will let you look over me, alright?" Giggles when she nods and heading into the town proper. Heading up to the front, I lead us in the direction of the showers. "You might need to be looked at too, Sakura." Winks at her, but in a way so that only she sees it.

she then looks at julia and smiles at her "wanna join us in the shower's? i bet its gunna be a fun bath......." she said slightly and ran back and grabbed julia's breasts too. "i swear even your are bigger then mine life hates me dont it?"

Julia is a little stiff as Janet raps an arm around her .she was always a little jumpy around others war tends to do that to you ."um well that's good i just want to make sure your both alright i mean your my friends and all".She says before Sakura groped her and she yelped"h-hey dont do that"she says pulling away some''her face was bright red now"im a professional first and i barley got any blood on me so ill just go to bed tonight ill check you after.''She says sternly and trys to pull away wanting to avoid the showers at all costs at this point.

Grins and keeps my arm firmly in place, walking her toward the showers. " We all need to get cleaned, even you doctorssay that we live longer if we are cleaner." Nudges her side and takes her inside the shower house with Sakura. "You guys go get started, I have a quick errand to run." Giggles at Julia's expression then turns the corner, heading to the laundry area to get our new clothes.

Sakura automatically striped as she went in not in any way emberest to show off her young body. "now come on Girl strip!' she said looking at Julia intensely wondering what the girl looked like nude.

julia groans as she finds herself in the showers .Looking away as Sakura stripped{its just eh human body youv seen it before}she thinks trying to calm herself down ,she begins pulling her cloths off still looking nervous soon there layed in a pile her guns leaning against the doorway but she keeps a knife close just incase .Old habits die hard it takes her a minute to set it aside.Her skin was pale and nice for the most part besides the mud and dirt splotches there was a small set of stitches in her shoulder were it had been wounded a few nights before and there were several long slash like scars criss crossing over her back .The last thing she did was pull her hair out of its ponytail and let the black waves fall onto her shoulders.

"Hello, I am here to pick up new clothes for Sergent Darkoff, Private Sakura, and Private Julia." Tells the orderly and waiting for a few minutes while the boy comes back with our clothes. After giving the clothes a quick look over, I glare at the boy and order. "Give those panties back, kid." After a blush and mumbled appologizes, he hands them back and I put them back in the pile. Walking down the corridor and back to the showers, I stand outside thedoor and smile as Julia strips and relaxes some. Putting the clothes onto the wooden floor, I strip out of my sticky clothes, dropping them into the dirty uniform pile. Shaking my slightly tanned body out, streching, and walking into the showers, I hug Julia around the waist from behind. "Hey guys, what I miss?"

Sakura smiled and looked at the two. "nothing but i was about to pull out my AK-47" she said pulling a dildo out from behind her back, she used magic to telaport it from her bunk to her hand. "is a auto-matic and can be quite deadly in the wrong hands." she said with a wink.

Julia jumps a little as Janets arms coil around her waste and she blushes.''um ''she says looking back at her her eyes catching at the sight of the others lovely tan body .She blushes even more deeply.She had only been stationed with them a couple off weeks but they were the closest thing Julia had ever had to friends.She hadn't much time to answer the question when she glanced in Sakuras direction.A red tent seemed to cover her pale form at the sight of the dildo."um i just remembered someone had an appointment for a check up.''.She says trying to slip away from janets arms.

Tightening my grip around the girl, I hold her in place and whisper into her ear. "Don't be shy, after you have proven yourself to the group you go through an initiation cerimony. Sadly, we have to do an imprompto one this way." As I whisper, one hand snakes down and rubs her slightly fuzzy crotch, parting her legs slightly. "Sakura here will make you a member." Grins wickedly and sits down on the moist wood, pulling Julia down with me, her now sitting in my lap. Wrapping my legs around her's, I part her legs again by spreading mine. "Now, Sakura, be gentle with her." Giggles and licks up Julia's cheeks, nipping at her ear while cupping the girl's small, firm breasts.

Sakura smiles and walks up to the girl and gets on her knees and rubs the shaft of the dildo along the girls put making shure to put extra force on the clit. "well, well, well............i think this girl might be a virgin..........well? are you a virgin?" she said looking up at the girl she was about to enter into there little sisterhood.

Jenny didn't get a chance to do much as Janet's grip tightened .Jenny shivered feeling her hand on her crotch causing her to gasp."w-wait''she says not able to even finish as she finds herself on the otehrs lap her legs spread agaisnt her will.she struggled "wait i thought we were friends please don't do this''She says her words skipping and studdering in her panic.her body tensing under Janet's touch her nipples already hard from the attention making her blush with embarrassment.As sakuras advance caught her attention she tried desperately to close the thighs though that didn't do much good.she squirmed biting her lip as the dildo worked along the outside of her folds trying to force back a moan she gasps feeling it against her clit already growing damp her knees like jello."Please yes i am dont take it like this i dont want to be raped !"she says the last bit of her tone desperate.

Whispers in her ear while pulling her pussy lips open with both hands,"Sorry sweety, but this is tradition, we all went through it.....its also a precaution as well. You don't want the German's to rape you if they get ahold of you do you?" Smiles as she shakes her head no and looks over to Sakura. "She's ready Sakura, make sure she enjoys it."

Sakura looked up at Jenny and frowned you "see before you joined i was given this chance to be fucked my Janet, i ran away........of course i was a virgin......2 weeks later on the battle of Ero-sake i was caught by 5 germ's and raped.....gang raped to be infact. my V-Card was took from me by men......" she had tears in her eyes as she looked at Jenny. "please let us we dont want you to go thou the pain i did." she kept running the dildo and used the tip this tip to play with the girls clit, and slid a finger into the girl feeling her wetness.

jenny whimpered closing her eyes .she didn't look at ether of them for a few minutes."ok just do it "she sighs shivering ."I guess its better with you guys than some germ or man "she says blushing deeply as a soft moan escapes her lips as she was spread open .Her legs moving some as she squirms looking at sakura."i ..im sorry about that ..S-sakura"she says shuddering as she was played with growing wetter than before a heat staring in her stomach she felt like there was a knot there her hips bucking a little as sakuras finger entered her.

Turning Jenny's head toward me, I kiss her softly and hold onto her tighter." Good girl." Smiles and spreads her legs wider as I see her reaction to Sakura's fingers. Forcing my mouth against her's, I make out with her eagerly, sliding my tounge into her mouth and playing with her tounge. Sliding my hansd up her pale body, I grab her breasts and fondle them all over, pinching and rolling her nipples. "It's time, Sakura." Motions my head toward her fully dripping pussy, Sakura's finger pulling more juice out of Jenny's relaxing body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom