So this is what you've been doing (Stickyfun x sinfulrook)

Ichigo watched as she was just kneeling there on the shower floor, coughing and asking him if he did this often. He sighed a bit and slowly stood her up after she was clean from all of his cum. "You're the first that didn't want it, Karin." He said, but then grinned, looking down at her sexy, water-covered body. "You're actually the first one that's still saying she doesn't want more." He said and slowly stepped back. "I'm sorry, Karin." He said with a small smile and then turned around, stepping out of the shower. He felt bad, but not that bad, it's what she gets for teasing him earlier. He dried himself quickly and put on his pants fast, going out of the bathroom, closing the door, and going into his room, closing the door as well. He layed down on his bed, thinking about what just happened, hoping she'd come back for more, or at least talk to him about it.

Karin stayed in the shower a while longer to clean herself up before she got out, drying herself in silence and returning to her bedroom to pull on some clothes, a loose fitting t-shirt and a pair of shorts. There was no bra she had that would fit, so she'd have to go without for a while now at least. The girl stayed in silence in her room for a little while, before going out into the hallway, standing in silence outside of Ichigo's bedroom door, staring at it. She wasn't sure what was running through her mind, but a moment later she knocked on the door then opened it up, stepping into Ichigo's room, staring across it at her older brother laying on his bed. ".....Ichigo.....why did you want to do that with me...?" Karin stared at him with a rather stern look. "....You said I was the first that didn't want more....who else have you done this with?" Where had that come from? Karin wasn't even sure why she had asked the question, it just blurted out. "Did...did you force yourself onto them too at first?"

Ichigo listened to the shower water stop and then the light footsteps going into Karin's room in the hallway. So far, today has been a really odd day, he killed a hollow to save his sister, then explained to his sister about the spirits and hollows, and then raped her in the shower. He then heard a knock. "Come in." He said loudly and then looked at his sister come in, his legs bent and standing on the bed, one leg resting ontop of the knee, bouncing up and down a little bit. He listened to her speaking and asking him questions, and then sighed and finally sat on the edge of his bed, his elbows resting on his thighs and his arms crossed a bit. "I did it because the way you were teasing me with those breasts... Seemed like you wanted it..." He said and then looked up at her, a serious look on his face. "There was only one other person, and it's someone you don't know, and someone you haven't seen. She is also a soul reaper, like me, but she doesn't have a regular body." He told her honestly and then hung his head again, trying to think of what to do next.

"Teasing you doesn't mean I wanted it y'know!" Karin glared at him, pointing rather angrily. So....he'd only done it with one other person...some Soul Reaper that didn't have a real body? "So....that means that was your first time with your....actual body?" She blinked, then couldn't help but blush slightly. Her brother had given up his techincal first time with her? Well.....it wasn't really his first time....he'd experienced it before one way after all, just not quite this way. "S-so who was she anyway?!" Again Karin didn't know why she cared...especially if it was someone she didnt know....but then again maybe it was someone she would meet in future. "And....wh-what are you wanting to do now....? What...should we do...?" Karin wasn't sure how they should carry on. Could they just go back to normal? Did Ichigo want to do it more with her? Well....the latter she was pretty sure was a yes....the way he'd just jumped her like that then....well....he'd almost certainly want to do her again, with or without her permission.

Ichigo waved his arm in a sort of 'yeah yeah' fashion when she pointed her finger at him. "Yes, first time with my actual body..." He said and then layed back down on the bed. "It was one of my mentors, she kinda came onto me and we have been doing it behind everyone's backs." He answered her without delay, remembering Yoruichi a couple times and smirking to himself. When she asked what they should do, he looked at her confused. "What do you mean.... We?" He asked her and sat back up on his bed, looking at his little sister. "Karin, are you asking for more?" He asked her curiously and waited on her answer.

Karin blinked, then blushed as he asked her if she was asking for more, immediately shaking her head. "I....n-no I wasn't asking for more!!!" Though the thought had now been implanted in her head, visions of what it would look like if she were more willing, fantasies of what it would feel like... "I...I just meant...I just meant what we should do about all this is all! I....I mean we can't just...forget and carry on as normal can we?!" Karin quickly looked away from him, though every slight movement she was making was causing her breasts to bounce and jggle in her t-shirt now that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Ichigo looked at her after she started to stutter. She wasn't like this, so what he did must've had a huge impact on her. He sighed once more and slowly got up when she turned around, noticing her breasts jiggling when she was moving around a bit, but instead wrapped his arms around her collarbone, hugging her gently and in a brotherly way. "I know we can't ignore it, Karin." Ichigo said softly, looking down at his sister. "I feel bad for doing it, but you must understand my point of view when you teased me." He said to her and kissed her forehead gently. "Personally, I wouldn't mind doing it more often with you, even if we are related." He said and then remembered that he isn't really similar to her in any way other than attitudes. "Heh, listen to me, I sound like an old pervert like dad." He said and rubbed the back of his head, chuckling nervously.

Karin wasn't sure how to react as Ichigo approached her, though she didn't take a step back, instead just standing her ground. She was no coward after all....ok she had run from the Hollow but that was completely different, that was a giant monster trying to kill her, not her older brother. Fortunately he just hugged her, allowing Karin to relax a little, though his arms were still brushing over the top of her breasts. Even without a bra they were firm to the point of defying gravity. She couldn't help but blush as he said he wanted to do it more with her, slowly looking away with her eyes. "You are an old pervert like dad.....though...why would you want to do it more with me of all people...?"

Ichigo just stood there, holding his sister in his arms, wanting her to feel that he still loved her like he used to, and that he would protect her from anything bad, especially hollows since those will be going after her now. "I know I am..." He said and then looked down at her when she asked why he wanted to do it with her. "Well that's because..." He said and blushed, looking away from her, still holding her gently. "Because you can see spirits for one.... And..." He stuttered a bit, stalling for time practically. "And you're hot..." He said, blushing even more. Did he really just blurt it out? Why did he even say that she was hot? It was true but why just blurt it out like that?

Karin was....confused. Her brother thought she was hot? That made some sense she guessed....though he wanted to have sex with her because she could see spirits too? Seemed a pretty weird reason....still...it was kind of...flattering. "Um...well...." Karin looked away from him to hide the look of puzzlement on her face. She was only the second person he'd ever done it with....honestly she had expected Ichigo would've at least had sex with Orihime....probably Tatsuki....almost certainly Rukia....yet he hadn't? Then again they would likely have kicked his ass if he had tried to force it on them like he had with her. Still....she had to admit it had felt pretty good.....and it could probably feel even better if she wasn't resisting so much right...? No...no she couldn't think like that! They were brother and sister! There was no way they could have that kind of relationship! Once was bad enough, but if they kept going, kept breaking that taboo.... Karin just closed her eyes, the girl so deep in thought that she didn't realise her tight ass was rubbing slightly against Ichigo's crotch.....

Ichigo just heald her close, knowing she was deep in thought now since her body was so relaxed. He felt her ass pressing against his crotch and he blushed a little bit, trying not to make a fuss out of it. "Ummm.... Karin...?" He said quietly, wondering if she was really lost in thought or if she was just teasing him again. He was starting to slowly get hard again, liking that her ass was so firm and round, and especially at her age. He tried to ignore it, but he couldn't, so he kept getting harder and harder in his pants, his cock slowly starting to press harder against her ass. He tried to move his hips back a little bit so she wouldn't feel it, but he couldn't, since he was still hugging her a bit, his arms still above her breasts. "Are you okay?" He asked quietly, curious what she was thinking right now.

Karin was so deep in thought she didn't notice what she was doing, though when she started to feel something hard pressing against her ass through the thin material of her shorts she was snapped out of it, eyes opening suddenly. "H-hey! Wh-what're you doing back there?!" Her ass had suddenly stopped moving, the girl seemingly unaware she had been moving it in the first place. "A-are you getting hard again?! Q-quit that Ichigo! I...I'm trying to think here!!" Though what was there to think about? Ichigo wanted it....and Karin's body seemed to want it at the very least, even if her mind was still conflicted at best. Still, for some reason Karin didn't try to pull away, she just stood with a slight flush to her cheeks as her older brothers erection prodded against her ass. Oh god she could feel it growing....it was hard not to shiver.

Ichigo noticed her noticing that his erection was growing, but he didn't let go of her. "Karin, I'm not doing anything, I'm just standing here." He defended his position against her, his arms slipping down a bit, now touching her breasts even more. Even while she spoke to him and told him to stop, she still continued to rub her ass against his now fully grown erection. "Karin, do you like.... Do you like having my cock pressing against your ass like that?" He asked her and leaned his head down closer to her face, wanting her to give him a straight answer. For some reason, he just couldn't resist his sister's breasts or ass at all, it made him really horny and hard.

"I...I never said that!" Karin's face flushed bright red when he asked if she liked having his cock pressed against her ass like that.....still...she hadn't said she didn't like it either. And.....did she like it...? What if she did like it? It....didn't feel unpleasent with his erection prodding into her ass like that. Oh god....Karin could feel it....she was getting wet, getting hot, she was sure Ichigo would be able to feel the heat of her pussy through her thin shorts. "Ah..." She shivered lightly as his arms now rested on the top of her breasts, which were more than firm enough to keep his arms well supported. "I...I just..." Karin's ass was wiggling again without her realising it, grinding slightly against Ichigo's erection.

Ichigo leaned down closer to her face, letting her continue to grind her ass firmly against his cock. He was enjoying all of it, but then he started to grind his hips against her ass along with her, making more friction than she was getting in alone. "Karin... You're doing it again." He whispered in her ear quietly, noticing that she has been blushing for a while now. "Karin... Listen to your body... Let it take control, let your hormones and body take over, and soon enough your mind will accept it and be free of that burden..." He told her as his cock wedged itself between her ass cheeks now, feeling her firmly grasping it in between her ass. "Just admit you like what your brother did with you, and admit that you want more... Then we can move on to the fun." He said, now feeling horny once more and wanting to show her the fun side of going at it.

"I-I'm not doing anything!" Karin stopped the movement of her wiggling ass, but all that seemed to do was make it easier for Ichigo to bury his erection between her buttocks, the girl shivering as she felt it through her shorts and his pants. Oh god....what if he was right? What if she did just let her body take control? Maybe it would feel better if she was willing this time....they'd crossed the line once already so what was one more time? Right....? "I...I...." Karin whimpered slightly, she couldn't admit that....no way could she just ask her brother to fuck her. Still....she didn't try to pull away, instead just wiggling her ass a little more against Ichigo's cock, this time on purpose, hoping that he would take that as her answer rather than making her say it.

Ichigo listened to his sister and then felt her stop. He then waited for a little while and felt her pushing and wiggling her ass around his cock some more again. He smiled a bit and thrusted his cock a bit further into the cleavage of her ass, now pressing against her asshole a bit. "I'll take that as a 'I want it Ichigo' if you keep wiggling like that." He said with a grin and slowly unwrapped his arms from her, instead putting the palms of his hands on her breasts, gently squeezing them through the loose shirt, feeling that she has no bra. "I want you to admit it though, Karin, admit that you want it and you like it." He said and slowly began pulling up her shirt.

Karin gasped when Ichigo thrusted his erection against her, whimpering as his hands now grasped her breasts, squeezed them, her hard nipples digging into his palms. "Ah..." She shivered as he started to lift her shirt, but seemed to pause before it was pulled over her chest. Damn him....making her say it like that.....how could he? "I...." Karin shivered again, god she did want it, her body wasn't going to be satisfied until she had him inside of her again but.....to just come out and say it like that? "I....I'll tell you if I like it....after I see if you're....any good..." She managed to growl out the sentance, determined to try and retain at least some kind of control in this situation.

Ichigo chuckled softly and let go of her shirt, then moved his index finger and thumb to her nipples, grasping them outside of her shirt and pinching them, tugging them away from her chest. "Admit it Karin!" He demanded from her. He wasn't going to let his younger sister take control of this situation in any way, at least not until she admitted that she liked it and wanted it. He then let go of her nipples so that her breasts would just plop back towards her chest, leaving her nipples a bit sore and wanting for more. He then pulled her shirt up just above her breasts so he could grope them once more, grabbing and squeezing them gently and slowly to make sure that she enjoyed it. He felt something in her breasts though, and he knew what it was exactly. It was her spiritual pressure, her breasts were larger than anyone's at that age because of the spiritual pressure that she stored in there unconsciously. That gave him an idea, and he hoped to try it out sometime soon, and perhaps tell her about it.

Karin's breasts bounced as he tugged the shirt off of them, the girl letting out a sharp hiss of pleasure as he pinched at her hard, exposed nipples, panting heavily as she felt her brothers large hands on her equally large breasts. Damn him....that bastard....trying to make her say it....well she wasn't going to give in to him quite that easily. "M-make me s-say it..." She practically snarled out at him, her backside grinding at his crotch a little more, her pert ass cheeks almost masturbating him through their clothing. "Ah!" She moaned as he grasped at her breasts and squeezed the firm yet yielding flesh, digging his fingers in and practically electrifying her nerve endings. Oh god it felt so good! How could it feel this good? Now she was starting to regret beating the crap out of all those perverts at her school if they could've made her feel like this..... "C-come on then....m-make me Ichigo...."

Ichigo continued to play with her breasts, even as she moaned and didn't seem like she was fighting back at all. "Look at you, stuttering and moaning while your brother plays with your breasts, you're so perverted, you want it, I know you do." He whispered in her ear and let go of one of her breasts, slowly sliding his hand down and inside the front of her shorts, going inside her panties even. His hand was now just barely rubbing her groin, but suddenly, he slipped his fingers past her pussy lips and inside her pussy. He was now fingering her slowly while still playing with one of her breasts. "Just admit it and you'll get to feel this good whenever you want with your brother." He said to her in her ear, letting his hot breath travel into her ear canal as well as down her neck. He slowly pressed his lips to her neck and let his teeth bite her softly, wondering if she was going to give in anytime soon.

Karin just growled in response to Ichigo's comment, maybe he was right, but if she was perverted then what did that make him? He had been the one to start all this after all when he had forced himself onto her. She gasped when his hand went into her shirts, grunting as his fingertips brushed against her soaking wet pussy lips, then gasped as a finger slid inside of her. God she still couldn't believe this....she was stood here whilst her brother fingered her in his bedroom....oh god...she knew that her sister or their father could possibly be back soon but....god she didn't care. She groaned as he kissed at her neck, feeling his teeth drag softly across her skin, sending shivers through her whole body, but she wasn't going to say it....not yet. "Nnn......I...I told you.....m-make me....say it...."

Ichigo listened to his sister stuttering with every little word she said, and that made him get turned on even more than before. His left hand continued to massage her breast and tease her nipple, rougher and harder than before, while his right hand slid a second finger inside her and fingered her a little bit faster, his palm teasing her hardened clit. "Say it or you won't get any more of this, not even from those little boys that oggle you constantly at school and soccer practice." He said, knowing that with his power he could easily make sure that nobody else touched her. While still stuck in their clothing, he rubbed his cock between her ass cheeks slowly, teasing her as much as he could. "You just have to say you want it once and you will get it whenever you want it." He whispered in her ear with his hot breath travelling in her ear once more.

Karin growled in frustation, her hips moving a little both against his finger in her pussy and her brothers large cock that was nestled securely between the still covered cheeks of her ass. Damn him....how could he make her say something like that before going any further than this? Still....he was certainly not going to give up, and it was almost certain he could probably get relief elsewhere....whilst Karin would never be able to find a cock like his in a hurry. Damned bastard....she was going to make him pay for this. She didn't quite know how just yet....but she'd figure something out. "F-fine....I...I want it.....I want it.....so...st-stop teasing....you....you asshole...."

Ichigo heard her stutter for it, but she did say it, and he was glad that she did. "Now now, calling your older brother an asshole is not good, especially since he has what you want." He told her to make her show some manners to him. Slowly, he pulled his hands away, as well as his cock, from her body, but used his hands to slowly undress her, slipping off her shirt as well as her shorts. He then slowly went to go sit on his bed, slowly pulling off his pants and underwear to show off his fully erect and thick cock. "Come here, I'll let you ride it on your own, so that you can take it as slow or as fast as you want." He told her with a smirk and motioned for her to come to his lap.

Back
Top Bottom