Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Ranger: Plot inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheyDontKnowIBurn

Supernova
Alright. So, from the get go, I'm going to drop some game element requirements for this plot.
If you don't like the following things, this plot may not be for you:
~Age gaps (Up to ten years)
~Adultery
~Drama
~Pokemon Rangers. You have to know the game to play the plot.
~Equal parts plot and smut.

That being said, here's what you need to know. The plot is this:

She always wanted to be a Ranger. It had been a life long dream. And after years of training, and months of letters between herself and the ranger leader of Ringtown, it finally happened. She met with him. And there was an instant sort of spark there. Regardless, she showed her stuff in a dire situation, and was quickly made a ranger.

As a ranger, she meets another who is just a few years older. He takes a shine to her, and because she really has nothing going on, she goes for it.

Eventually, after working closely with the leader on some things, she realizes (as does he) that there is a LOT of chemistry between the two of them. By this point, she's started dating her fellow ranger. But when they chance to be with the leader presents itself, she can't quite deny.

Basically I would play the newest ranger, and you the ranger leader. If you'd like to take control of her boyfriend, you can, but if not, I can just control him as well.

TheyDontKnowIBurn said:
Alright. So, from the get go, I'm going to drop some game element requirements for this plot.
If you don't like the following things, this plot may not be for you:
~Age gaps (Up to ten years)
~Adultery
~Drama
~Pokemon Rangers. You have to know the game to play the plot.
~Equal parts plot and smut.

That being said, here's what you need to know. The plot is this:

She always wanted to be a Ranger. It had been a life long dream. And after years of training, and months of letters between herself and the ranger leader of Ringtown, it finally happened. She met with him. And there was an instant sort of spark there. Regardless, she showed her stuff in a dire situation, and was quickly made a ranger.

As a ranger, she meets another who is just a few years older. He takes a shine to her, and because she really has nothing going on, she goes for it.

Eventually, after working closely with the leader on some things, she realizes (as does he) that there is a LOT of chemistry between the two of them. By this point, she's started dating her fellow ranger. But when they chance to be with the leader presents itself, she can't quite deny.

Basically I would play the newest ranger, and you the ranger leader. If you'd like to take control of her boyfriend, you can, but if not, I can just control him as well.
what generation is this? i only know the first and second very well, after that i kinda fell out of the Pokemon stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom