Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrongAnna

Planetoid
I wanted to play adventurer goes battles a succubus since it is seducing the town men and women. The succubus seduces the warrior and turns her into her slave. Then I was thinking another succubus comes to take the first succubus' power and turns her to the slave. The succubus of course will be futa

Another story I was interested in was a goblin or orc subdues adventurer and makes her part of his tribe. They make her recruit other girls to expand their tribe to breed. I'm not sure how this will work but we can talk it out.

Super heroine rape. I was interested in someone making supergirl or other be subdued by a powerless civilian somehow by exploiting their weaknesses. I haven't posted a plot to this since I work with my partners to create it.

Super girl is raped, broken down mentally, impregnated, sex trained and forced to work at a strip club and prostitute herself.

Girl is raped in the alley by a hobo after working at a soup kitchen. He keeps her with him not letting her leave, breaking her down into his slave. He can then share her among his friends for food clothes or money.

A mistress is raped by one of his slaves. This will be a series of scenes just breaking her will down.

A little lesbian rape =D Two girls are fighting over a guy but one of them decides to teach her a lesson and rapes her at the guy's birthday party in the bathroom.

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Wrongz

jennycutey5 said:
A little lesbian rape =D Two girls are fighting over a guy but one of them decides to teach her a lesson and rapes her at the guy's birthday party in the bathroom.

I might be interested in this RP. PM me so we can talk about details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom