Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pregnant Bimbo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! I've been interested in this recently, was wondering if someone would like to explore it. I'd love to play a very pregnant girl who is slowly turned into a bimbo by someone seeking revenge or looking to punish her...I love transformations, bimbofication being just one of them.

I'm interested in starting my character off being very pregnant...impreg is ok but I'd rather I start off pregnant. Sex, of course, is quite welcome in the scene and encouraged, hehe.

I know this is a short message, but you can send me a PM and I can fill you in on some more of the details or we can come up with them together!

Looking forward to hearing from some of you.

Thanks for the PM's all! A few more wouldn't hurt!

Maiesiobreed said:
Hey all! I've been interested in this recently, was wondering if someone would like to explore it. I'd love to play a very pregnant girl who is slowly turned into a bimbo by someone seeking revenge or looking to punish her...I love transformations, bimbofication being just one of them.

I'm interested in starting my character off being very pregnant...impreg is ok but I'd rather I start off pregnant. Sex, of course, is quite welcome in the scene and encouraged, hehe.

I know this is a short message, but you can send me a PM and I can fill you in on some more of the details or we can come up with them together!

Looking forward to hearing from some of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom