Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM! [ onexone TES: OBLIVION request. mxm. mxf. smut. ]

Okay, as a fellow Elder Scrolls fan, I just have to give you a bump. It's a moral imperative. ^_^

Also might be interested in doing some of the OC pairings...but primarily giving a bump. :p

RE: STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM! [ onexone TES: OBLIVION request. mxm. mxf. smut. ]

ansem125 said:
Bump for good luck. ^^ [ personally very eager for Skyrim's release! ]

Ditto to that! Still have my 'gamer boner' that I've had since the teaser released back in January. :p

*bump*

That is why I never watch the trailers. c: I get too excited. Although, looking at the pictures is just as bad. /:

Interested in rp'ing with you. Do you have skype or msn? Or maybe we could use the site's chat client? I find it eases discussion of plot and characters.

I've sent you pm's and posted here, but you don't respond anymore. I'm interested, so please say something.

a feast for the seaweeds said:

Fixed that dilemma. Sorry for the wait.

Thanks ;) Looking forward to it. Won't be able to make it tonight anymore though, to reply on your post that is. Something came up, sadly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom