Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alamore Request

group size

• 1x1

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • group

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alamore

Super-Earth
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Alamore

I am looking for some one to rp with over pms. I am very accepting of short post as long as they give me something to work off of every post. actually, if you write a story every post I reather not read a story to many thing transpire in a post that long. i will do any time era and fantasy level. the standard is modern time realism unless previously stated in the planing stages
I play both male and female

some pairings and themes

Vampire/ Human or other races
Demon/ Human or other races
Master/ Slave
Doctor/ patient
Pirates
Assassin/ assassin or princess
Apocalypse
Royalty
Anything romance
Father X Daughter
Mother X Son
Sister X brother
Sister X Sister
Bestiality
Yaoi/Yuri
Necrophilia/Zombies

1x1 rp for us

OK I am looking for for a person tor do a PM rp with female or male prefer female but male is doable if a good idea is formed i am thinking a vampire deal slightly dark. I do mostly semi lit i get most of the dots somewhere in their unlike this this is just to get a point across it works . i am willing to do all the maybe is on the rabbit hole just no promises on how long they last then. I dont mind short terms or long terms. one sence of smut or a whole story with alot or alittle i work with it all.
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Alamore
weeeee

ok lets go people

RE: 1x1 rp for us

I make my charactors for the stroy so i general idea is needed to start. I don't normally make profiles but if you need one to keep youtr head from going boom i guess i can slap one together.

RE: 1x1 rp for us

DancinMan91 said:
I will do one and give you ideas but only MxM and I have to play the submissive one...

What you got for me

Hi. I might be interested in playing with you. The following ideas caught my attention:
Vampiress/ Human
Pirates
Royalty
Anything romance
Father X Daughter
Mother X Son
older Sister X younger brother
I can play as either male or female. PM me so we can discuss details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom